FIFA
    Post Count

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    NETHERLANDS - 2
    MEXICO - 1

I sometimes think that Europeans players minds work like: "oh, look! five minutes and we are out of the WC. Well, we went through two World Wars, I'm not getting any nervous or scared over this ". They go and score two goals. Damn robots, they have no feelings.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    I sometimes think that Europeans players minds work like: "oh, look! five minutes and we are out of the WC. Well, we went through two World Wars, I'm not getting any nervous or scared over this ". They go and score two goals. Damn robots, they have no feelings.
    Obviously you are referencing to the Top Tier Euro teams. I think deep individual runs in the UEFA Champions League has a big part in what you said.

Why do Europeans allow arabs to their women?

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Why do Europeans allow arabs to their women?
    Darwinism. The 1 Drop Rule allows cleansing of stupidity

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    You seem quite enamored with Europe.

Darwinism. The 1 Drop Rule allows cleansing of stupidity
    Are you European?

I agree, but the amount of stupidty Europe has shown in the last 50 years or so makes me believe that Sharia would dominate in a few decades..How does this make you feel? Personally, It makes me sad but It's inevitable..

Save for Greece, every European team in the world cup has an arab player..

Does this make you as sad as I am?

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    You seem quite enamored with Europe.

Isn't England part of Europe?

What a ing re .... I'm citizen of the EU... but I'm sometimes ashamed of my race because of stupid racists like this idiot. You did jack to be born were you were born or to have the parents or roots you have. ing idiot.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Are you European?

I agree, but the amount of stupidty Europe has shown in the last 50 years or so makes me believe that Sharia would dominate in a few decades..How does this make you feel? Personally, It makes me sad but It's inevitable..

Save for Greece, every European team in the world cup has an arab player..

Does this make you as sad as I am?
    Yes I'm European & yes it troubles me. Here is my understanding

- Europe is still overwhelming White. The major cities are similar to USA, as in over-run by immigrants
    - The Nations most prone to being over-run by Islam are atheist
    - Immigration is the price to pay for being the pinnacle of human existence. To stay on top, you must keep evolving. And that's what we are seeing in the White regions (Europe, Australia & USA). It also has to do with Whites being gullible: biggest fear to current day Whites is being labeled a racist. Asia is becoming more White and eventually it will be forced to let in Browns etc.
    - The elections illustrated that Europe has taken the next step in natural cycle progression: Nationalist. While I support these movements, they are Anti-European Union. I think it's wiser to keep the Union and encourage immigration from within Europe, at this moment from Eastern Europe.
    - The biggest enemy to the White Race is USA/UK mass media/pop culture. These are nations that will no longer be majority White in 50 years & thus their propaganda of equality and white guilt will only increase. It is in the best interest of the White Race that USA & UK decline if not altogether Fall.
    - As you noticed in my post, I didn't focus particularly on Muslims. I generally view all non-Europeans in the same light and feel large groups of immigrants from any specific race/culture would act in the same way. Ultimately Europeans chose Muslims (who they can control) over Jews who would overtime dominate economically and politically.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    What a ing re .... I'm citizen of the EU... but I'm sometimes ashamed of my race because of stupid racists like this idiot. You did jack to be born were you were born or to have the parents or roots you have. ing idiot.
    But after we were born with these parents/roots, it is our job to prolong the culture. No one is going to look out for Europeans, we must look out for ourselves.

But after we were born with these parents/roots, it is our job to prolong the culture. No one is going to look out for Europeans, we must look out for ourselves.
    ing idiot......... YOU ARE STILL DOING JACK for your supposed culture opening racists posts idiot.....WTF is wrong with you? were you raped by African immigrants?.... IDIOT.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Aren't you Polish?

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    ing idiot......... YOU ARE STILL DOING JACK for your supposed culture opening racists posts idiot.....WTF is wrong with you? were you raped by African immigrants?.... IDIOT.
    You should go back and edit this post into a structured & coherent thought.

"supposed culture"
    "racists posts"
    "raped by African immigrants"

Where did you pick up this self-hate?

My Team
    Birmingham City FC
    Post Count
    the EU though tbh.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    the EU though tbh.
    It's okay at the moment but I can completely see in the near future the corrupt politicians letting in floods of immigrants. "European Fertility Rates are low, we need to bring in Non-Europeans" is perfect example of that.

So to ensure long term success, I would favor the disbandment of EU

The Defense doesn't rest Manu'sMagicalLeftHand's Avatar
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Euromexican
    brown supremacist cholo
    Holland beat us because we aren't white

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Well, it certainly serves the Mexicans right for yelling out phobic chants -- which is a direct shot at most of Europe.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Well, it certainly serves the Mexicans right for yelling out phobic chants -- which is a direct shot at most of Europe.
    Everyone knows USA is home to the most sexuals

My Team
    Spain
    Post Count
    Messicans

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Everyone knows USA is home to the most sexuals
    everything about Europe is sexual. men where purses, enough said.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    everything about Europe is sexual. men where purses, enough said.
    Fine, Europeans dress sexual while Americans act sexual. It's understandable when your women resemble this

Thread Information