Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Smart move getting off actual gambling talk since you obviously don't get it at all.
    i made money gambling last year, which i've do ented and even posted here. unlike yourself, who according your posts were several thousand in the red last year

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    i made money gambling last year, which i've do ented and even posted here. unlike yourself, who according your posts were several thousand in the red last year
    Well then how about you vs me in 2014, ok?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Isn't your do ented record 18-37 or somewhere around there? You should try different spots
    Just jivin' around with Blake......obviously!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Well then how about you vs me in 2014, ok?
    there's no point. when you lose, you will either throw your son/wife under the bus, or say "hahahaha you think i would post my REAL picks here?"

its a "heads i win, tails you lose" scenario. no thanks

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I could just play home dogs and hit 58%.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    there's no point. when you lose, you will either throw your son/wife under the bus, or say "hahahaha you think i would post my REAL picks here?"

its a "heads i win, tails you lose" scenario. no thanks
    Like I mentioned done messing around with Blake. 2014 will be my actual plays those I will bet on.

So let's see if ya got balls or bb's. Remember I suck at this.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    You were bad at picking even before Blake started following you though.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You were bad at picking even before Blake started following you though.
    We only played because of Blake so you're wrong.

Dude, if you'd read any of this thread I'm mentioned a ton of "spots" that won $$$$$$$. Do you really think I ignored those?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Like I mentioned done messing around with Blake. 2014 will be my actual plays those I will bet on.

So let's see if ya got balls or bb's. Remember I suck at this.
    you have a ty track record of lying about your picks. a bad credit rating, if you will. a simple "hey i'll be honest, i promise" can't make up for that. you lied 2 years ago by throwing your son under the bus. you lied about your bets last year by saying judy doesn't let you bet, and that you dont give your REAL picks for free. have an honest season of picks without giving a bull excuse of why your record is so ty and i'll consider it then. in the meantime, i'll continue to incorporate the successful anti-avante method in my betting

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    you have a ty track record of lying about your picks. a bad credit rating, if you will. a simple "hey i'll be honest, i promise" can't make up for that. you lied 2 years ago by throwing your son under the bus. you lied about your bets last year by saying judy doesn't let you bet, and that you dont give your REAL picks for free. have an honest season of picks without giving a bull excuse of why your record is so ty and i'll consider it then. in the meantime, i'll continue to incorporate the successful anti-avante method in my betting
    Just as I suspected.....a coward!

Dude, put me in my place, shut me up by kicking my ass at this. As we saw I suck at it, I ignore all those "spots" and what the pros tell me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Come on man grow a couple.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Never seen so many chicken s in one place before, all talk and no action.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Just jivin' around with Blake......obviously!
    let's recap:

Season 1:

You claim you hit 70% of your picks against the spread.

I call bull .

You give your picks and sure enough, you fail. Spectacularly.

You infamously blame Mason.

Season 2:

You say "this time it's for realz"

You failed again. Spectacularly. Again.
    DoK kept the do entation on this and it turned out that a monkey throwing at a target had just a good a shot at winning.

spurraider even do ented his winnings through use of the system now infamously known as the "Anti-Avante Betting System".

You claim again to just be funnin'.

Season 3 will be exactly the same toss of Mason under the bus if you fail again but I think we all know you'll thump your ape chest if you somehow succeed.

So to sum it up, you're a fraud.
    A fat, arrogant, dishonest, unintelligent piece of that nobody wants to even a halfway decent discussion with. You've burned all bridges except for the occasional newbie that comes along that doesn't know any better.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    To Avante's credit, he doesn't just throw Mason under the bus.... last year, he blamed Judy and "voodoo" instead

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    "NFL Historian"
    "Betting Expert"
    under .500 for 2 years in a row and thinking that his "spots" mean jack
    lying welcher
    the worst picker of NFL Games I've ever witnessed
    trying so desperately to convince people here that he knows the NFL
    throwing his own son under the bus
    a worse record than a monkey flipping a coin

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "NFL Historian"
    "Betting Expert"
    under .500 for 2 years in a row and thinking that his "spots" mean jack
    lying welcher
    the worst picker of NFL Games I've ever witnessed
    trying so desperately to convince people here that he knows the NFL
    throwing his own son under the bus
    a worse record than a monkey flipping a coin
    And anythime you'd like to try and take me on in anything about football in general, do it. Now it be.......crickets.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To Avante's credit, he doesn't just throw Mason under the bus.... last year, he blamed Judy and "voodoo" instead
    And here you are a year later still talking about....me.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which has always been the game. Dude......there is no such thing as voodoo..ok?...zooooom!

This season I will...FINALLY...give out free plays. something I don't like to do.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    And here you are a year later still talking about....me.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which has always been the game. Dude......there is no such thing as voodoo..ok?...zooooom!

This season I will...FINALLY...give out free plays. something I don't like to do.
    You said that last year, too, then proceeded to once again blame others and deflect when your record was under .500....

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    nobody wants any part of your picks unless they're going the opposite way.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You said that last year, too, then proceeded to once again blame others and deflect when your record was under .500....
    It would actually be impossible to use the info I do and hit less than 65%. It cannot be done, as you will see in 2014.

Dude, I'm over....isn't Blake one re ed or what?....ok? I'm now into showing off a little.

Week one potential play..

Jets minus the points vs Oakland. The Jets are 3-0 vs Oakland, the Raiders suck flying East. The Jets are 4-1 straight up in the first week under Rex Ryan. Just a thought right now.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It would actually be impossible to use the info I do and hit less than 65%. It cannot be done, as you will see in 2014.

Dude, I'm over....isn't Blake one re ed or what?....ok? I'm now into showing off a little.
    lolsmh

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    And anythime you'd like to try and take me on in anything about football in general, do it. Now it be.......crickets.
    No, it's not crickets you stupid old senile . We already have a bet. If Russell Wilson doesn't win a playoff game this season, you are gone forever. If he does, I am gone forever. Do you have Alzheimer's, you stupid old pedofile? You can't beat me. You never will. Or are you already welching?? "NFL Historian" "betting expert" worst better I have ever witnessed

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    No, it's not crickets you stupid old senile . We already have a bet. If Russell Wilson doesn't win a playoff game this season, you are gone forever. If he does, I am gone forever. Do you have Alzheimer's, you stupid old pedofile? You can't beat me. You never will. Or are you already welching?? "NFL Historian" "betting expert" worst better I have ever witnessed
    This is a bad bet. He'll take it, because he doesn't understand every single Seahawks win would still be a win with almost every other starting QB in the league. Wilson the ultimate system QB.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    How could anyone other than some sick sex pervert like yourself make a stupid bet like that? Where on earth did you get this ridiculous idea the Seahawks can't repeat, much less win a playoff game. All that wacking off to...Somewhere Over the Rainbow..as stunted your growth ya ing re .

That's right football historian, like in ...can talk about players nobody here has ever heard of. And yep...ATS expert, there isn't a trend/angle/stat I don't have right over there.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    This is a bad bet. He'll take it, because he doesn't understand every single Seahawks win would still be a win with almost every other starting QB in the league. Wilson the ultimate system QB.
    It's not a bad bet. Super Bowl winners have not won a playoff game the following season in 8 years. I have a deeper understanding of the NFL than Avante could ever fathom and it's not even close. And after I win this bet, if Avante welches, I don't even want to reveal the real life ramifications that lie ahead. He better truly understand what he is doing. This isn't a game.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's not a bad bet. Super Bowl winners have not won a playoff game the following season in 8 years. I have a deeper understanding of the NFL that Avante could ever fathom and it's not even close. And after I win this bet, if Avante welches, I don't even want to reveal the real life ramifications that lie ahead. He better truly understand what he is doing. This isn't a game.
    Dummy, I have forgotten more about the game than your perverted little ass will ever know, you know....0.....and it's real obvious. All I can fathom is you need to stick to...SEX OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, you don't talk like some bad man ya little ing freak, you look stupid trying it, you got that ya ing freak? You;re lucky I don't reach thru this monitor and pop that zit you use for a head, now scram pervert!

Thread Information