Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Dude, ya could just take..

Denver
    NE
    GB (with Aaron Rodgers)
    Seattle
    Niners
    ..as home favorites the last two seasons and where would you be?

Now think stupid.

You'd be surprised how many times you have talked to Mason thinking it was me.

Dude, how does anyone know all these trends.stats.spots and not hit around 65%? Use your head half pint, ok?

That's really neat...but when you lose again this season and it's do ented yet again on this site, who will you blame?

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Dude, ya could just take..

Denver
    NE
    GB (with Aaron Rodgers)
    Seattle
    Niners
    ..as home favorites the last two seasons and where would you be?

Now think stupid.

Dude, how does anyone know all these trends.stats.spots and not hit around 65%? Use your head half pint, ok?
    Welching got ^

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    That's really neat...but when you lose again this season and it's do ented yet again on this site, who will you blame?
    Answer my question.......if a player knows about those teams I mentioned as strong HF plays wouldn't he play them?

Now look at losing teams as road dogs, a bad team on the road vs a strong HF, do you think I ignore those plays?

I decided to poke fun at that freak Blake, it is ing funny how serious he took this. I'm now done with that dummy. I will be using my actual plays in 2014 but only if we get a pick um contest going. I really don't like giving out free plays but what the .

I'm already working on week one. So far that Oakland at Jets has my attention.

Oakland as a road dog under Dennis Allen....7-7. The Raiders lost to the Jets in NY in 2013....27-37. The Raiders haven't won in NY in over 10 years.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-08-2014 at 09:08 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    every time you had ty predictions it was Mason.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Answer my question.......if a player knows about those teams I mentioned as strong HF plays wouldn't he play them?

Now look at losing teams as road dogs, a bad team on the road vs a strong HF, do you think I ignore those plays?

I decided to poke fun at that freak Blake, it is ing funny how serious he took this. I'm now done with that dummy. I will be using my actual plays in 2014 but only if we get a pick um contest going. I really don't like giving out free plays but what the .

I'm already working on week one. So far that Oakland at Jets has my attention.

Oakland as a road dog under Dennis Allen....7-7. The Raiders lost to the Jets in NY in 2013....27-37. The Raiders haven't won in NY in over 10 years.
    Lol high school football.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Lol high school football.
    You ever actually answer anything you are asked?

Thread Information