Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amnesty is a pardon, excused from all penalty, but all y'all xenophobic rednecks aint' very book smart about words.

Y'all fellers swallow the Repug/Fox propaganda like it was the Bible truth And we all know the Bible is unchallengeable accurate scientific and history tome of truth, just like Repug politicians and Fox.

under the Senate bill, there are financial penalties, 10 years of waiting, and more penalties if unpaid income/SS taxes are discovered. iow, it's ain't "amnesty" except in your white-man's xenophobic imagination.
    Then after those penalties, citizenship. Call them what they are, citizenship purchase fees, amnesty fees, etc. Just guaranteed democratic votes. I don't watch Fox. I'm not a Republican. My wife is from Central America. And, I'm educated and agnostic. A lot of your stereotypes are just deflection from the facts of the case.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    amnesty is a pardon, excused from all penalty, but all y'all xenophobic rednecks aint' very book smart about words.

Y'all fellers swallow the Repug/Fox propaganda like it was the Bible truth And we all know the Bible is unchallengeable accurate scientific and history tome of truth, just like Repug politicians and Fox.

under the Senate bill, there are financial penalties, 10 years of waiting, and more penalties if unpaid income/SS taxes are discovered. iow, it's ain't "amnesty" except in your white-man's xenophobic imagination.
    so now I'm racist because I don't think people who came to this country ILLEGALLY should get citizenship for $500? A ing littering fine costs more. And LOL at more penalties, they didn't enforce the current immigration laws on the books why in the would they enforce more laws? It's amnesty and 11+ million more democratic votes. It's a ing scam. Ship the ILLEGAL aliens back to where they're from. Secure the border like the Senate laid out, and tell them to to get in line like all other immigrants have done for years.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Wait, Boutons literally wants to reward criminals by selling them citizenship? How is that fair to the legal immigrants who busted their ass to do it the right way?

Stick to spamming articles, son, your own takes are re ed....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait, Boutons literally wants to reward criminals by selling them citizenship? How is that fair to the legal immigrants who busted their ass to do it the right way?

Stick to spamming articles, son, your own takes are re ed....
    CN, the undoc adults go to the end of the line, behind the visa applicants.

legal immigrants don't bust their ass, they pay many $1000s to visa gatekeepers, called lawyers.

btw, the House-constipating tea bagging turds killing imm reform also killed H1B, etc visa quota expansion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so now I'm racist because I don't think people who came to this country ILLEGALLY should get citizenship for $500? A ing littering fine costs more. And LOL at more penalties, they didn't enforce the current immigration laws on the books why in the would they enforce more laws? It's amnesty and 11+ million more democratic votes. It's a ing scam. Ship the ILLEGAL aliens back to where they're from. Secure the border like the Senate laid out, and tell them to to get in line like all other immigrants have done for years.
    they don't get citizenship, they get green cards, just like normal immigrants. it's all on this web page, go ing read it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    they don't get citizenship, they get green cards, just like normal immigrants. it's all on this web page, go ing read it.
    Normal immigrants didn't commit crimes. It's clear you approve of rewarding criminals.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    unlike WC, I don't pretend to be lawyer, so the above summary is Good Enough. Of course, House tea baggin xenophobic Repugs won't even bring it up (really, they are simply permitting their Repug benefactors want: allow Repug employers to keep exploiting low wage labor, underpaying, not paying, stealing wages, etc, etc.)
    Like always, you allows others to tell you what to believe.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Typical Democratic move. More laws!
    No .

Just how many different laws do we need to cover the same thing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why didn't you and Repugs WHINE and PISS about closing the border, why didn't y'all ACTUALLY DO IT, from 2001 to 2008?

How many $10Bs are you willing to spend to close the border that meets your requirements?
    and how many $100Bs are you ready to spend it maintain such closure indefinitely?
    what has this to do with 2014
    fix the issue now quite blaming others and try to solve issue at hand
    that is the problem with demacrats and republicans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    secure the borders with guns that are loaded and shot to kill not injure and the boarders will be more secure but
    this so called president watches nba every day and thinks borders are secure because they are in Washington dc but not on the borders

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the surge in migrant children at border?

Why are so many children crossing now?

Gang violence in El Salvador and in urban areas of Guatemala has escalated dramatically in recent months since a weak truce among rival gangs has evaporated, said Elizabeth G. Kennedy, a Fulbright scholar reached Monday in San Salvador, the capital of El Salvador.

"Half of them are fleeing for their lives," she said.

Kennedy, investigating the causes of child migration, has interviewed more than 400 child migrants. For many, Kennedy said, "their decision is: Do I face possible death in migrating or sure death in staying?"

The gang violence "particularly affects youths," said Alison Ramirez, who works on a U.S.-funded violence-prevention project in El Salvador and who frequently visits Honduras and Guatemala.

"The gangs are in schools, neighborhoods. They're everywhere," she said. "Even if the kids don't want to be a part of it, they get caught up in the crossfire, extorted, threatened."

"The violence is one of the drivers in Honduras," said David Scott FitzGerald, associate director of the Center for Comparative Immigration Studies in California. "Just looking at the homicide rate, it has tripled in the last decade. It's the highest in the world for a country not at war."

Children from Honduras, Guatemala and El Salvador aren't just fleeing to the United States. Increasing numbers have been seeking asylum in Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua and Belize, according to the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees. Kennedy and Ramirez agreed that most children who flee to the United States do so because they have family members here.

Can't the Border Patrol just stop them?

The short answer: No. While the U.S. government has spent more than $126 billion over the past nine years on border security and enforcement, much of the fencing and infrastructure was built in California, Arizona and western Texas, which were the major crossing areas over the past decade.

The Border Patrol has been moving increasing numbers of agents into the Rio Grande Valley Sector, but vast stretches of the river are easy to cross, and there is extensive vegetation along the banks that makes it easy to hide both before and after crossing.

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/...wers/10246771/

Agent Orange was mentioned to kill the riparian vegetation, like Carrizo cane (arundo donax).

sorry the children in other countries are not the usa problems
    the usa children have enough problems already

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That is a lot of typing in a short amount of time. Has to be difficult to type all that while getting your pushed in by Toby. You must be inbetween appointments.
    More litera.com/cuck copypasta

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Normal immigrants didn't commit crimes. It's clear you approve of rewarding criminals.
    Pretty clear that Boutons just wants to incentivize everyone to flood the border illegally, get citizenship the cheap and easy way, and then vote Democrat.... meanwhile, he whines and complains that the "Repugs" are guilty of voter fraud

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty clear that Boutons just wants to incentivize everyone to flood the border illegally, get citizenship the cheap and easy way, and then vote Democrat.... meanwhile, he whines and complains that the "Repugs" are guilty of voter fraud
    You Lie

Repugs don't do voter fraud, but voter suppression and insane gerrrymandering.

What's "incentivizing" many of these kids and juveniles to flee from the country to USA and OTHER COUNTRIES are the drug gangs financed by THE USA'S WAR ON DRUGS, in parallel with Ms of subsistence farmers being put of work by BigAg's NAFTA shipping cheap corn, etc to south of the US Border, which caused Ms to flee to US looking for work.

NAFTA also forced, eg MX, to stop subsidizing the subsistence farmers so they couldn't compete with US BigAg, while the US govt heavily subsidizes US BigAg and its exports.

That's right, the US War on Drugs and NAFTA have been and still are HUGE causes of the undoc immigrant invasion.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    Yep.

Easy to peg his sorry ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You Lie

Repugs don't do voter fraud, but voter suppression and insane gerrrymandering.

What's "incentivizing" many of these kids and juveniles to flee from the country to USA and OTHER COUNTRIES are the drug gangs financed by THE USA'S WAR ON DRUGS, in parallel with Ms of subsistence farmers being put of work by BigAg's NAFTA shipping cheap corn, etc to south of the US Border, which caused Ms to flee to US looking for work.

NAFTA also forced, eg MX, to stop subsidizing the subsistence farmers so they couldn't compete with US BigAg, while the US govt heavily subsidizes US BigAg and its exports.

That's right, the US War on Drugs and NAFTA have been and still are HUGE causes of the undoc immigrant invasion.
    I agree that the War on Drugs is a major problem, but the solution is not to hand out citizenship to anyone who crosses the border illegally....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hand out citizenship to anyone who crosses the border illegally....
    who proposes, supports your straw man?

Even the Senate bill talks ONLY about Green card/legal residence after a VERY LONG period, NOT citizenship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas has no valid plan or purpose for its recently announced $1.3 million per week commitment to expanding state trooper patrols along the border, judging from statements by Attorney General and GOP gubernatorial nominee Greg Abbott. From the Houston Chronicle (June 29):

Asked what a secure border might look like, Abbott said Sunday he didn't have a ready-made definition, but that achieving one was possible.

"If we can land people on the moon, if we can create iPhones and iPads," he said, "I think we can measure meaningful border security."
    In other words, Greg Abbott doesn't know any more about how to secure the border than he knows about how to construct an iPhone or put a man on the moon.

So here we are: For the foreseeable future, Texas will spend $1.3 million more per week on border security than we did a month ago. But state leaders cannot identify an operational goal beyond meaningless pla udes (the goal is a "secure border" but Abbott can't define the term). And they cannot identify metrics to tell if the mission is a success or a failure (Abbott "thinks" it can be meaningfully measured but can't say how).

It's impossible to solve a problem one can neither define nor measure. Texas has spent hundreds of millions of dollars in recent years on similar border surges and by the state's own (often dubious) account, problems worsened. So why throw good money after bad? Any project where the government a) cannot define its goal, b) cannot measure success, and c) has pledged tens of millions of tax dollars ($67.6 million per year) with no end in sight, by definition qualifies as a big-league boondoggle in my book.
    http://gritsforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    who proposes, supports your straw man?

Even the Senate bill talks ONLY about Green card/legal residence after a VERY LONG period, NOT citizenship
    So where do you think these ILLEGAL ALIENS will be staying during this VERY LONG period? Surely not in the country they legally belong in but right here in the United States. Why are you excusing the ILLEGAL actions by 11+ million people?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "If we can land people on the moon, if we can create iPhones and iPads," he said, "I think we can measure meaningful border security."

This asshole is nothing but your typical ignorant redneck.

so he's just going to MEASURE "meaningful" border security? Not ENFORCE it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So where do you think these ILLEGAL ALIENS will be staying during this VERY LONG period? Surely not in the country they legally belong in but right here in the United States. Why are you excusing the ILLEGAL actions by 11+ million people?
    Why do you keep shifting the argument? Maybe you should read the senate bill. It might prevent you from having to flop around like a dying fish. Boutons has pretty much rebutted every assumption you made and now your argue net has been reduced to "why do you want to reward illegal activity".

What's your solution for finding and deporting all of the illegals currently in the country and how do you suggest that massive effort is paid for?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Why do you keep shifting the argument? Maybe you should read the senate bill. It might prevent you from having to flop around like a dying fish. Boutons has pretty much rebutted every assumption you made and now your argue net has been reduced to "why do you want to reward illegal activity".

What's your solution for finding and deporting all of the illegals currently in the country and how do you suggest that massive effort is paid for?
    Do tell how my argument has shifted? Boutons supports the activity of these ILLEGAL aliens and wants to reward them with a $500 green card. It's an easy 11+ million votes for his party, he'd be stupid not too. His is also too cowardly to admit this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Boutons supports the activity of these ILLEGAL aliens"

You Lie (not sure what "activity" is, but You Lie)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "Boutons supports the activity of these ILLEGAL aliens"

You Lie (not sure what "activity" is, but You Lie)

Do you believe they should be deported?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe they should be deported?
    no, they contribute to the economy by doing jobs Americans won't touch anymore. And they often have the hungary energy immigrants arrive with.

USA is long-time, fabricated country of immigrants and mongrels.

The Senate bill is an excellent start.

However, the border must be secured against further illegal entrants (it ain't possible, but whatever)

Thread Information