Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So you do support their illegal activity and also see it as beneficial to the United States.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you do support their illegal activity and also see it as beneficial to the United States.
    goddam, you're stupid.

obviously, a main reason Repugs DID NOTHING about illegals from 2001 to 2008 was that Repug businessmen loved hard working, low-paid/no-paid illegals.

So now it's 100% on Obama to fix a decades-old undoc immigrant problem when House Repugs won't even allow the Senate bill on the floor.

I bet McLiar and Bishop Gecko would have done nothing about it, either.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    "Boutons supports the activity of these ILLEGAL aliens"

You Lie (not sure what "activity" is, but You Lie)
    No, it's obvious. You support illegal activities by the fact that you want to reward illegal immigration.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    goddam, you're stupid.

obviously, a main reason Repugs DID NOTHING about illegals from 2001 to 2008 was that Repug businessmen loved hard working, low-paid/no-paid illegals.

So now it's 100% on Obama to fix a decades-old undoc immigrant problem when House Repugs won't even allow the Senate bill on the floor.

I bet McLiar and Bishop Gecko would have done nothing about it, either.
    how hard is it to answer my question? I asked if I was correctly understanding your position on the ILLEGAL aliens that are presently here ILLEGALLY, you dodged the question and in typical boutons fashion blamed repugs. And in blaming the repugs for wanting the ILLEGALS here for their labor you've basically sided with them as you yourself just said they were beneficial for their cheap labor.

Offering green cards for committing illegal acts against the United States for less than a littering ticket is not a solution, unless of course you are trying to buy votes.

I'm glad to see my fellow Californians are protesting and refusing passage of the bus loads of your Texas transferred ILLEGALS. You want them you can have them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what illegal activity, specifically?

coming in illegally?

working the underground/black/for-cash economy (just like Ms of Americans do)

what?

yes, MANY studies have shown legalizing undoc immigrants would be a huge, long-term boost to the economy (and tax revenues)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how hard is it to answer my question? I asked if I was correctly understanding your position on the ILLEGAL aliens that are presently here ILLEGALLY, you dodged the question and in typical boutons fashion blamed repugs. And in blaming the repugs for wanting the ILLEGALS here for their labor you've basically sided with them as you yourself just said they were beneficial for their cheap labor.

Offering green cards for committing illegal acts against the United States for less than a littering ticket is not a solution, unless of course you are trying to buy votes.

I'm glad to see my fellow Californians are protesting and refusing passage of the bus loads of your Texas transferred ILLEGALS. You want them you can have them.
    So what's your "Final Solution" to undoc immigrants?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He/they don't have one. They whine, "no amnesty", "enforce the existing laws". How do you find these 11million undo ented immigrants? Who pays for the effort to round these people up? Why can't the states do it?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does this guy ever take responsibility for anything? All he's done is blame blame blame.
    [First] Black President. Did you expect different?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In other news, thanks to these hard working, kind-hearted brown people who just want a chance at a better life, child slavery/pros ution and human trafficking across the border is at an all-time high. It's just part of their beautiful culture, tbh. Welcome to bouton's dream of America. A brown child pros ute on every corner, drugs as far as the eyes can see, rampant poverty, even more social programs, and a far left liberal in the White House. USA USA USmexico...

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    A brown child pros ute on every corner, drugs as far as the eyes can see, rampant poverty, even more social programs, and a far left liberal in the White House. USA USA USmexico...
    Now I understand.

Boutons is their pimp!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He/they don't have one. They whine, "no amnesty", "enforce the existing laws". How do you find these 11million undo ented immigrants? Who pays for the effort to round these people up? Why can't the states do it?
    They're not allowed to by the Feds. Any time they try to crack down it goes to court and gets shot down.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    They're not allowed to by the Feds. Any time they try to crack down it goes to court and gets shot down.
    That's why we need to step up cracking down on those who employ them.

If they can't find work, they will self deport.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pusher said what we all know.

Undoc immigrants are exclusively a wedge/political/campaign/rabble-rousing "problem" the Repgus have absolutely no interest in solving, or even addressing (no vote in the House, NO alternatives to Senate bill), appealing to the racism, xenophobia, and all the nasty that rouses the right wing.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-04-2014 at 12:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why not shoot them?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why not shoot them?
    If any of these clowns had a patriotic bone in their body that's what they would do to an invader

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    why not shoot them?
    You put high powered rifles in a mounted area, with fixed areas of coverage. You have a bullet dispenser credit card driven. I'm sure someone could make a killing!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as we expected, right-wingers have NO suggestions to fix the undoc immigrant problem.

Keep pissing and moaning, it's very useful.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    As expected, Boutons has nothing but excuses and coddling for criminals in the hope of more Dem votes

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As expected, Boutons has nothing but excuses and coddling for criminals in the hope of more Dem votes
    excellent, I'll tell Barry to get right on your Final Solution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good to know Boutons and Murdoch/corporations are on the same page. I'd support the illegal bean3rs if they can take Bouton's astroturfing job for less pay. there are lots of shills on here, let's give these bean3rs the opportunity they can't get in their own country. do it MitchSoros.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good to know Boutons and Murdoch/corporations are on the same page. I'd support the illegal bean3rs if they can take Bouton's astroturfing job for less pay. there are lots of shills on here, let's give these bean3rs the opportunity they can't get in their own country. do it MitchSoros.
    another EXCELLENT Final Solution.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_

round them up and deport, it worked before and it will work today

then militarize the border and shoot anything that crosses

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Just saw a local news segment covering the Murrieta immigration protests. Some pro-amnesty protesters also showed up and burned an American flag. them and all who support them. you boutons.

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Cons ution for the United States of America.

Article. I.
    Section. 1.

All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water;

To raise and support Armies, but no Appropriation of Money to that Use shall be for a longer Term than two Years;

The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.

To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions;

To provide for organizing, arming, and disciplining, the Militia, and for governing such Part of them as may be employed in the Service of the United States, reserving to the States respectively, the Appointment of the Officers, and the Authority of training the Militia according to the discipline prescribed by Congress;

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a surprise, the pro-amnesty loons are burning American flags. If they hate American so much, they should leave the country along with their illegal friends.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information