Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    So what's your "Final Solution" to undoc immigrants?

Put employers in jail who hire them. That will make employers think twice... No EBT card benefits for the illegals either. Offer a free ride home. The undo ented worker will self deport.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_

round them up and deport, it worked before and it will work today

then militarize the border and shoot anything that crosses
    Final solution.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And LOL at boutons using "undo ented immigrants" and refusing to call them exactly what they are, illegal immigrants. You're a traitorous sympathizer, it's disgusting.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    And LOL at boutons using "undo ented immigrants" and refusing to call them exactly what they are, illegal immigrants. You're a traitorous sympathizer, it's disgusting.
    At least he didn't go full lib and call them "migrant workers"

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what's your "Final Solution" for illegal immigrants?

btw, NO FRICKING RUSH, take your time, Orange Boner said no imm reform in the House, constipated with Kock-Bros tea bagger turds, in 2014.

aka, Repug reachout to Hispanics.

Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-05-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will never happen outside of all y'all's xenophobic, murderous, white-supremacist fantasies.

So what's your "Final Solution" to undoc immigrants?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There is nothing racist about returning illegal aliens to their home countries.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is nothing racist about returning illegal aliens to their home countries.

you right-wingers really GOT NOTHIN!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

you right-wingers really GOT NOTHIN!
    repatriate them

YOU YOU YOU

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    repatriate them

YOU YOU YOU
    m>s, are you the same poster known as mavs > spurs and mavs >spurs2?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your tax dollars at work again.

Feds bringing in riot police for protestors in Murrieta,CA when these same men could be put to use securing the border.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Your tax dollars at work again.

Feds bringing in riot police for protestors in Murrieta,CA when these same men could be put to use securing the border.
    Boutons will just deflect and ask for everyone's solution to "undoc immigrants" even though it's been posted several times already....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Boutons will just deflect and ask for everyone's solution to "undoc immigrants" even though it's been posted several times already....

Closing the border HERMETICALLY (impossible, ask the Border Patrol) does nothing about the 10M+ ILLEGAL immigrants.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Closing the border HERMETICALLY (impossible, ask the Border Patrol) does nothing about the 10M+ ILLEGAL immigrants.

lol most advanced military on earth not being able to secure its own borders

you're an idiot

let's meet up and throw down

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/20...rest-illegals/

Another Obama smack down from the courts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about sheriffs refusing? that's happening too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is not such a big deal y'all. you ought to be pissed about the Ronald Reagan amnesty. puts this one in the shade, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what about sheriffs refusing? that's happening too.
    Fearing Lawsuits, Sheriffs Balk at U.S. Request to Hold Noncitizens for Extra Time

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/06/us...er=rss&emc=rss

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immigrant Surge Rooted in Law to Curb Child Trafficking

It was one of the final pieces of legislation signed into law by President George W. Bush, a measure that passed without controversy, along with a pension bill and another one calling for national parks to be commemorated on quarters.

“This is a piece of legislation we’re very proud to sign,” a White House spokesman, Tony Fratto, told reporters on Dec. 23, 2008, as the president put his pen to theWilliam Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, named for a 19th-century British abolitionist. “This program has been very effective around the world in trying to stop trafficking in persons.”

Now the legislation, enacted quietly during the transition to the Obama administration, is at the root of the potentially calamitous flow of unaccompanied minors to the nation’s southern border.

Originally pushed by a bipartisan coalition of lawmakers as well as by evangelical groups to combat sex trafficking, the bill gave substantial new protections to children entering the country alone who were not from Mexico or Canada by prohibiting them from being quickly sent back to their country of origin.

President George W. Bush signing the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008.

Instead, it required that they be given an opportunity to appear at an immigration hearing and consult with an advocate, and it recommended that they have access to counsel. It also required that they be turned over to the care of the Department of Health and Human Services, and the agency was directed to place the minor “in the least restrictive setting that is in the best interest of the child” and to explore reuniting those children with family members.

The Obama administration says the law is partly responsible for tying its hands in dealing with the current influx of children. Officials have suggested that the White House might seek flexibility in the law’s requirements when it asks Congress to provide emergency funds to contend with the latest immigration crisis, a request that could come as early as Tuesday.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/07/08...king.html?_r=1

Thanks, dubya!

Repugs blame Obama for implementing dubya's withdrawal from Iraq,

now they blame him for enforcing dubya's child trafficking law,

ALWAYS counting on the ignorance and stupidity of the rabble they love to rouse against The Negro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A slew of anti-government groups -- many of which participated in the standoff at Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch -- are recruiting armed volunteers to travel to the Texas-Mexico border as a citizen militia to participate in "Operation Secure Our Border," which aims to stop the surge of immigrants into the country.

The groups, who identify themselves as "Patriots," "Oathkeepers" and "Three Percenters," are using social media, blogs and a 24-hour hotline to recruit and mobilize volunteers that will travel to Laredo, carry firearms and attempt to assist law enforcement agencies on the border.
    http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/loc...to-5604303.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The group will secure the border in a "legal and lawful manner," Davis said. However, a 21-minute YouTube video of Davis, which was first reported by the McAllen Monitor, suggests otherwise.

"How?" Davis asked on the video. "You see an illegal. You point your gun dead at him, right between his eyes, and you say, 'Get back across the border or you will be shot.'"

Davis said he removed the video Monday because it was taken out of context "by a newspaper that supports amnesty."
    same

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    furiously backpedaling:

"If we come across a family that may have made it across the border, we will give them water and food and make contact with ICE or Border Patrol and tell them we have these people here," Davis told the San Antonio Express-News.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    secure the border in a "legal and lawful manner,"

self-annointed militiamen policing the border is legal, lawful?

no doubt, the govt border agents will love to see these hyper-patriotic A Few Good Men keeping America safe from children.

Thread Information