Page 3 of 120 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Houston want him back after jettisoning him to the Raptors in the first place so they could go ahead with Lin. I hope Lowry tells them where to go.
    Was both Lowry and Dragic on the team at the same time? Which one did they have first? I can't recall. Either way, ending up with Lin instead of one of those two wasn't a great move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if the Spurs were interested in James Johnson after the season he had in Memphis? I'm sure I read that they bought him in for a look last off season. I wonder what their opinion of him was back then and if it changed at all while seeing him play for Memphis last season.

And what's the deal with Lowry? Why did the Rockets get rid of him in the first place? They had both Dragic and Lowry (can't recall which of the two they had first, can someone enlighten me?). Why didn't they keep one of them instead of signing Lin?
    They had Dragic first, then replaced him with Lowry and traded Dragic back to the Suns IIRC.

Morey is a clever guy, but he sure has a poor read on PGs.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So fast?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They make up a lot of , don't they. Why would we be interested in Telfair?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs can have cap space in a few ways. Just have to see which way they go with Boris Patty.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had Dragic first, then replaced him with Lowry and traded Dragic back to the Suns IIRC.

Morey is a clever guy, but he sure has a poor read on PGs.
    Who did they get in the Dragic trade? I thought he showed a lot of promise in Houston and that they should have re-signed him. Are you sure he didn't go back to Phoenix as a free agent? I thought he went back as a free agent. Was that the off season that they traded for Harden? Could they have still gotten Harden with Dragic on the team?

Edit : I thought Phoenix traded him to Houston and he left Houston as a free agent as they didn't really give him a great offer to stay. I could be wrong though. It's kind stupid that they let two really good point guards go and ended up with Lin instead.
    Last edited by Ice009; 07-01-2014 at 12:09 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, you know what, everyone just remember this: you will see the Spurs name injected into thousands of stories in the next two weeks, and most of them are BULL . Actually, that goes for most of the reports you will read.

At this time of year a lot of people lose their heads and forget that the media machine is feasting on the uncertainty of free agency and fan fears to sell ads. Keep calm, maintain perspective, and you will both see through the bull and not go insane.

That is all, carry on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's his real twitter account?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Marc Spears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who did they get in the Dragic trade? I thought he showed a lot of promise in Houston and that they should have re-signed him. Are you sure he didn't go back to Phoenix as a free agent? I thought he went back as a free agent. Was that the off season that they traded for Harden? Could they have still gotten Harden with Dragic on the team?
    I was wrong, he signed with the Suns as an FA. All the details are here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goran_Dragi%C4%87

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the first day that you can sign free agents. I know it used to be July 15th, but I think that changed to an earlier date in the new CBA?

Also, do the Spurs have the MLE if they are able to re-sign both Diaw and Mills to reasonable deals? How about the LLE?

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When is the first day that you can sign free agents. I know it used to be July 15th, but I think that changed to an earlier date in the new CBA?

Also, do the Spurs have the MLE if they are able to re-sign both Diaw and Mills to reasonable deals? How about the LLE?
    Depends on the deals, correct me if I'm wrong but if they go over the cap they can use the MLE if they are frugal and able to keep them then no

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sebastian Telfair and Rashard Lewis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, two players I can guarantee you the Spurs are not considering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's July 10th i believe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks. Looks like Riley is interested in Luol Deng. That would suck if they were able to get a decent quality backup like that for Lebron.

I'd really like the Spurs to get a decent backup for Kawhi. RC said that there was a hole there last off season and nothing's changed IMO, they still don't have a true SF backup for Kawhi.

What do you guys think in regards to a proper SF backup for Kawhi? Do the Spurs really need one or not?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh... the two most washed up scrubs in the league... Oh wait, Telfair played in China this past season. My God. Thank God this is BS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, two players I can guarantee you the Spurs are not considering.
    I wouldn't mind Lewis for the minimum but these agents never fail

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sigh... the two most washed up scrubs in the league... Oh wait, Telfair played in China this past season. My God. Thank God this is BS.
    I agree. They should keep in contact with some guys as a backup plan though just in case... But Sebastian. F*****. Telfair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't send Telfair or Shard to the Toros... BS detected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Patty Mills were to leave, Spurs should look at Jameer Nelson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It appears the Mavs and Rockets are interested in every single FA.

Thread Information