foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And we're off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My hopes: Spurs keep Diaw (18/3 or 15/2 if necessary), Mills (18-24/4), and Bonner (vet min, for him about 1.4 I think), sign SloMo, jettison Daye, trade or waive Ayers, bring in Ed Davis. I'd call that a perfect off-season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diaw and Mills, that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re-signing Diaw and Mills is pretty much our entire agenda this offseason. That and finding a FO spot for Bonner.

Sucks that this is the case, cause it means our entire hopes of becoming a better team than 2014 is Anderson being decent and the improvement of Beli in the system, Ayres, Daye, and Baynes*. I really don't think the Spurs have that great a pitch to make for anyone but C level FAs. If we keep Diaw and Mills there are almost no guaranteed minutes for any player that signs.

Coming Off The Bench TheGoldStandard's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re-signing Diaw and Mills is pretty much our entire agenda this offseason. That and finding a FO spot for Bonner.

Sucks that this is the case, cause it means our entire hopes of becoming a better team than 2014 is Anderson being decent and the improvement of Beli in the system, Ayres, Daye, and Baynes*. I really don't think the Spurs have that great a pitch to make for anyone but C level FAs. If we keep Diaw and Mills there are almost no guaranteed minutes for any player that signs.

Don't really need anyone to improve our team, our bench is pretty deep and every one plays a specific part. Diaw and Mills will help, Anderson will be a Toro learning and we might bring in one person during FA but who knows if they make the cut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if the Spurs were interested in James Johnson after the season he had in Memphis? I'm sure I read that they bought him in for a look last off season. I wonder what their opinion of him was back then and if it changed at all while seeing him play for Memphis last season.

And what's the deal with Lowry? Why did the Rockets get rid of him in the first place? They had both Dragic and Lowry (can't recall which of the two they had first, can someone enlighten me?). Why didn't they keep one of them instead of signing Lin?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really need anyone to improve our team, our bench is pretty deep and every one plays a specific part. Diaw and Mills will help, Anderson will be a Toro learning and we might bring in one person during FA but who knows if they make the cut.
    Big three will be a year older and OKC won 2 games playing 2.5 on 5. No guarantee of HCA next year.

We played great in the POs this year but if I were PATFO I wouldn't exactly feel comfortable going into the West with the same team next year, especially with LBJ/Melo and others still up in the air.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big three will be a year older and OKC won 2 games playing 2.5 on 5. No guarantee of HCA next year.

We played great in the POs this year but if I were PATFO I wouldn't exactly feel comfortable going into the West with the same team next year, especially with LBJ/Melo and others still up in the air.
    The infrastructure won't allow us to change major parts. Can't expect FA's to come in and learn the system and be effective with an aging core. Gotta role the dice with primary weapons, secondary weapons and bank on a steal or that our draft pick pans out quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That and finding a FO spot for Bonner.
    How in the heck do you even know that Bonner wants a front office job as of now? He might want to keep playing and willing to go to another team if the Spurs don't want him back. lol at fans deciding on what Bonner should do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How in the heck do you even know that Bonner wants a front office job as of now? He might want to keep playing and willing to go to another team if the Spurs don't want him back. lol at fans deciding on what Bonner should do.
    Wooooosh

He can sign with whoever the he wants IDC. Why are you on ST with a response like that? You could respond to literally any post here like that. What are you 65?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs interested in Rashard Lewis after he went off on us in the Finals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs interested in Rashard Lewis after he went off on us in the Finals
    Low IQ baller though, wouldn't make the extra pass..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay away from Telfair tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they didn't.. lol.. Spurs and Telfair.. that's like the end of the world.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Eww. Lewis and Telfair??

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wooooosh

He can sign with whoever the he wants IDC. Why are you on ST with a response like that? You could respond to literally any post here like that. What are you 65?
    lol, why have you decided that Bonner doesn't want to play basketball anymore? I don't recall Bonner saying that he wants to retire or hearing anything like that from anyone else, so why have you decided that his career is over and he should be looking to get a front office job?

Thread Information