My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    Just got an ESPN update saying hes missing the rest of the WC. Damn

My Team
    USA
    Post Count
    damn. ing hater

i just figured he was flopping and being a pussy, per the par pitch etc......

not a neymar fan but hope he recovers and his career isn't affected.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Karma is a mean

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Damn sad news folks.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Our bad fellas. Both teams played hard

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

That was a cynical challenge: knee into the lower back with no attempt for the ball. Thank goodness these dirty and useless Colombian trash were sent packing. Dirty bas s have no place in this World Cup.

Zuniga is one of the players that should have been sent off way early during the game. Yes, there were a lot of faults on both sides, but Zuniga had like 3-4 tackles where he didn't even attempt to go for the ball. That's what happen when a ref lose control of a match

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    You need to blame the ref that let them murder themselves for 3/4 of the game without consequence... this is the aftermath of that, players thinking they can do whatever, since there's no repercussions...

That ref simply does not have the level to control a game at that level....

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    You need to blame the ref that let them murder themselves for 3/4 of the game without consequence... this is the aftermath of that, players thinking they can do whatever, since there's no repercussions...

It started with that weird quick free kick he allowed in the 10th minute. By Halftime you had 1 guy screaming yellow card while the other wondering why it were a foul at all

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    If Suarez got 9 games for leaving teeth marks on a rival's shoulders how much should Zuņiga get?

First, it was this:

Then this:

If Suarez got 9 games for a nip, Zuniga deserves to be banned for life for intentionally inflicting career-ending injuries.

Neymars career is over. You dont come back from a broken back and play a sport like that. He's done.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    If Suarez got 9 games for leaving teeth marks on a rival's shoulders how much should Zuņiga get?
    It was a very bad foul. No need to see anything like that on the pitch at all. I don't get why the ref didn't even book Zuņiga. Very weak performance. Hope Neymar recovers from that broken vertebrae as soon as possible.

However, before that the ref was clearly favoring Brazil IMO. Fernandinho alone made several tackles in the first half each worth a yellow, but he didn't get anything. Same can be said for other players. And Julio Cesar should have been sent off.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Neymars career is over. You dont come back from a broken back and play a sport like that. He's done.
    He can go to hollywood to star in a Brian Lee's film, and make probably even more money than he would've earned playing football.

My Team
    Brazil
    Post Count
    Hopefully the got end up in a wheelchair
    You're a joke

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count

truth bomb tbh

the Brazilians started with the dirty play. The ref ed up by not giving out yellows and the rest is history.

the colombian defender had no intention whatsoever to hurt the brazilian.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Chill. The doctor said its not as bqd as it sounds. All he needs is physio and should be back 100%

All the best for Neymar and our brazilan brothers

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Yup it's poetic justice tbh, Brazil tried to hard foul James every time and making the match so ugly ended up biting them in the ass...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    enjoyed every moment of it, fck this skinny got who dives on little contact

never seen a game so pooorly officiated, whats with the bench warmers standing next to guys taking corner kicks, fkn pathetic, even the sideline refs were standing and holding up t he corner kicks for no reason to waste time

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    even the sideline refs were standing and holding up t he corner kicks for no reason to waste time
    I noticed that too

WTF was that ?

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    enjoyed every moment of it, fck this skinny got who dives on little contact

never seen a game so pooorly officiated, whats with the bench warmers standing next to guys taking corner kicks, fkn pathetic, even the sideline refs were standing and holding up t he corner kicks for no reason to waste time
    That was some bull . Also Neymar himself cheated on free kicks taken by colombians by just bum rushing the kicker.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    First, it was this:

Then this:

If Suarez got 9 games for a nip, Zuniga deserves to be banned for life for intentionally inflicting career-ending injuries.
    when this happen, the only thing i think about

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    We know very well why guy wasn't carded for knee'ing Neymar. Because he flops so it's difficult to know when he's crying wolf. I was sure it was simply time wasting

Thread Information