Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Where Amazing Happens... KuntryDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had some really good seats at last nights game here in HOU. Honestly if I knew that Timmy, Gino, and company were not going to play, i would have given those tickets away. My problem with Pop is that he doesn't take into consideration what the fans want. I literally got sick of watching those D League scrubs play the entire night (yes Danny Boy included) and getting posterized play after play the entire 2nd half. Shame on you Pop with your azz.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel for you man. That totally sucks and you should be pissed. It was ugly to watch Harden and Howard act like giggling gots while beating up our discombobulated team. I can't imaging what it must have felt like to be surrounded by obnoxious Houston fans and seeing it up close. Usually, even a shorthanded Spurs team will put up a fight but with the exception of CoJo, no one was on.

Hopefully the sting will go away when the Spurs kick the Rockets ass and deliver a humiliating loss to them on their home court. Check back in April when the real season starts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy and Manu were the only ones who didn't play due to rest; the other 3 are legitimately injured. Also, you had most of the day to sell the tickets or give them away since it was announced they weren't playing early in the afternoon.

It's def frustrating at times, but it's for their own good.. Chess not checkers.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up oT. If you didn't expect pop to bench Manu and tim on a b2b you are a ing moron.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had some really good seats at last nights game here in HOU. Honestly if I knew that Timmy, Gino, and company were not going to play, i would have given those tickets away. My problem with Pop is that he doesn't take into consideration what the fans want. I literally got sick of watching those D League scrubs play the entire night (yes Danny Boy included) and getting posterized play after play the entire 2nd half. Shame on you Pop with your azz.
    Shame on your dumb ass thinkng a 38 y.o. Is going to play on a back to back, or a 37 y.o. will either, coming off a broken leg rehab. Oh, and, November.

Go be stupid somewhere else.

Their other option is to have already retired, and to not win.

Obvious right choice is obvious, despite your butthurt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've learned to temper my expectations whenever I see the Spurs on a B2B when I go to games in NY/BK/Philly. Though the courtside (second row) seats look pretty enticing either way in Philly this year at under $300 a pop!

The league seriously needs to stop scheduling teams playing on Thursday on either Wednesday or Friday, particularly when one or both are on the road (a Friday home game is fine if Thursday was home). It's one of their marquee national TV nights and we all know what happens with these NFL Thursday night games when one team is beat up coming into the game...

Simply cutting four games from the schedule would cut four B2Bs for each team. Could retain 2 vs. other conference, 3 vs. other teams from same conference, 4 vs. same division, with extra two games coming against teams finishing at same spot in other conference divisions as you (i.e., would lead to an extra OKC and LAC matchup for us this year). It's four games of gate revenue lost though and likely all falling away from local TV deals, so that's probably why it would never happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shut up oT. If you didn't expect pop to bench Manu and tim on a b2b you are a ing moron.
    that escalated quickly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My problem with Pop is that he doesn't take into consideration what the fans want.
    Pop takes into consideration what SPURS fans want. And that is an NBA le. That is why he rested his older players and injured players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got the honor of witnessing future Hall of Famers Jeff Ayres and Austin Daye in action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have looked at the schedule tbh and realized it was going to happen. If we want any chance of repeating it has to be done this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should have looked at the schedule tbh and realized it was going to happen. If we want any chance of repeating it has to be done this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately, if your hoping to see the spurs make sure its not on the 2nd night of a back to back.

But the spurs are all about long term so no complaints here

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah dude, you are a dumbass, before you buy tickets how about you take a look at the schedule, its not like this is the first time Pop has done this. If its a b2b and its on the road you are taking a huge ing risk, and if you dont know that, you are a ing idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you were not stupid, you would know that Pop would have rested Tim and Manu on the 2nd night of B2B

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that escalated quickly
    Yes it did

What's wrong with this fellow

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Pop should cater to our desires

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang that must of been really tragic. I got tickets for the game on Monday when they face the Clippers and I know they play Golden St the night after. So I'm pretty sure they wouldn't rest anyone for the Monday night game right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah dude, you are a dumbass, before you buy tickets how about you take a look at the schedule, its not like this is the first time Pop has done this. If its a b2b and its on the road you are taking a huge ing risk, and if you dont know that, you are a ing idiot.
    Who said that i bought tickets boy. Eat a !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sucks for you, I'd probably be pissed too. But, it's a necessary evil for this team if they want to compete for another le.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say dumbass, your mama should've swallowed a brick when she was prego with you....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop has been great, but he looks and acts ready for assisted living or AA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The spurs are a walking disclaimer. Nothing new to someone who's watched this team the past 15 years or so under Pop's watch. I'm down for a good game but I'd also pay to see the younger ones get heavier minutes just to see what we can potentially get outta these guys later, if anything. I bet Kevin McHale was more pissed last night. He's looking to measure his team defense against the spurs rotations and Pop robbed him of that. At least for now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who said that i bought tickets boy. Eat a !
    Then why are you complaining about free tickets, ing crybaby

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're absolutely right. Why complain about an "L" if I didn't buy tix....besides, i'm not a fan if i didn't buy tix. Do you know how ing dumb you sound jackass? Scram, you weak !

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fortunately, nobody in the spurs organization cares that you didn't get to see Tim and Manu play in person in a 2nd game of a back to back regular season contest in November.

If you cared about the only goal that matters (playoffs, championship), you'd be happy to be there and see the spurs play, knowing that the rest strategy ultimately pays off when the games matter.

Thread Information