Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    "Hey pussy are you still there?"
    Last edited by Red Hawk #21; 08-11-2014 at 12:18 AM.

Post Count
    I miss the days when fighters could act like savages and just be badass.. Now a days too many people out there want them to be politically correct..

Post Count
    "Hey pussy are you still there?"
    Jones is going all in trying to get in DC's head.. It looks like its working..

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    Jones is going all in trying to get in DC's head.. It looks like its working..
    Because he's reacting to him the way an adult reacts to a little teenage prick? I swear dbreiden83080 you are the most delusional fanboy I've ever seen. So DC pushes Jones and Jones reacts: "Oh man, did you see DC's face?! He's totally rattled!" Jones starts talking and DC responds:"Oh man, Jones is totally in DC's head!" This is a classic case of a more mature person seeing right through the other and shaking their head in annoyance

Post Count
    Because he's reacting to him the way an adult reacts to a little teenage prick? I swear dbreiden83080 you are the most delusional fanboy I've ever seen. So DC pushes Jones and Jones reacts: "Oh man, did you see DC's face?! He's totally rattled!" Jones starts talking and DC responds:"Oh man, Jones is totally in DC's head!" This is a classic case of a more mature person seeing right through the other and shaking their head in annoyance
    Who are you?? It's nice to see you are spending so much time reading through my posts..

Post Count
    BTW let me clue you in on something else.. DC has never been a part of a fight of this magnitude before. Jones IMO is trying to make this as huge and pressure filled as possible to give DC a little something extra to think about. This is not just another fight it's THE FIGHT, one that if DC loses will piss him off for the rest of his life.. It's all gamesmanship..

Post Count
    Who are you?? It's nice to see you are spending so much time reading through my posts..
    Ya, boy did it sure took me forever to read through those previous 28 posts in this thread

Post Count
    BTW let me clue you in on something else.. DC has never been a part of a fight of this magnitude before. Jones IMO is trying to make this as huge and pressure filled as possible to give DC a little something extra to think about. This is not just another fight it's THE FIGHT, one that if DC loses will piss him off for the rest of his life.. It's all gamesmanship..
    You're seriously overestimating Jones intelligence. He's doing this pathetic smack talk because he wants to be that guy now. It's just horribly forced

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    You're calling one of the most dangerous men on Earth fake.

I can't even fathom that. This isn't the NBA, where 90% of those "hard" players would run like if they were actually in a compromised situation. Jones would literally decimate 99% of people on this Earth in a fight. It blows my mind that you pass around the word "fake" just because he doesn't act like Rampage all the time. Jones knows he still has to market himself after he gets through tearing DC apart. He's not going to sell his image down the road just because of a scuffle.
    Well yea he is not

With his girly voice he is apologizing everybody and when off air he says he will kill DC.
    How's that's not fake

Post Count
    Well yea he is not

With his girly voice he is apologizing everybody and when off air he says he will kill DC.
    How's that's not fake
    He could be sorry for the spectacle, at not holding himself back, and still be furious at DC?

Come on man, it isn't always that black and white. Just admit that you just want to find reasons to hate him so you're going to use this conflict as an excuse. It's okay.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    Wanna see the big Swede again.
    That kid is so Frggn tough.

Post Count
    Wanna see the big Swede again.
    That kid is so Frggn tough.
    Everyone does. I think Gus would smash DC as well.

Post Count
    I honestly just think a lot of people hate Bones and want to see him lose at this point. All the people whining about Gus was robbed! is further proof of that. I don't know how anyone can be so blind to not see how badly Bones had Gus hurt towards the end of the 4th round. By the time the 5th round came Gus looked like he was on the verge of fainting. Dude looked so wobbly and shaky at that point, Jones was hurt too but finished the fight very strong. Yet, we still had people crying that somehow he was the real winner of the fight. *Facepalms*. As for DC he's a monster, but I'm certain he hasn't faced anything like the beast that Jon Bones is. Can't wait to see them fight.

Post Count
    He could be sorry for the spectacle, at not holding himself back, and still be furious at DC?

Come on man, it isn't always that black and white. Just admit that you just want to find reasons to hate him so you're going to use this conflict as an excuse. It's okay.
    So then act like it in front of the cameras.
    Shad also was saying Jones was fake. There must to be something in it huh?

He says one thing to the media and another off the camera

Post Count
    I honestly just think a lot of people hate Bones and want to see him lose at this point. All the people whining about Gus was robbed! is further proof of that. I don't know how anyone can be so blind to not see how badly Bones had Gus hurt towards the end of the 4th round. By the time the 5th round came Gus looked like he was on the verge of fainting. Dude looked so wobbly and shaky at that point, Jones was hurt too but finished the fight very strong. Yet, we still had people crying that somehow he was the real winner of the fight. *Facepalms*. As for DC he's a monster, but I'm certain he hasn't faced anything like the beast that Jon Bones is. Can't wait to see them fight.
    This is dead on. I mean, look at his record in the UFC. The most impressive win he has is over a young Patrick mins. Other than that, all of his big wins came in Strikeforce. I'd say he hasn't even faced a top LHW yet. The ghost of Dan Henderson almost took him a full 3 rounds.

I think this will be one of Jon Jones' signature fights. Cormier is going to be seriously confused by the length and speed, and if he can't get Jones to the ground, he's going to get hurt badly by the start of the 3rd round.

Post Count
    So then act like it in front of the cameras.
    Shad also was saying Jones was fake. There must to be something in it huh?

He says one thing to the media and another off the camera
    It's almost like he was aware that millions of people were watching him so he wanted to put a sportsmanlike face on the event, as the champion of the UFC. But if he acted angry on air you would just talk about how DC is "in his head" and how Jones is a pussy who can't stay calm during an interview. It's literally a no-win situation.

Post Count
    It's almost like he was aware that millions of people were watching him so he wanted to put a sportsmanlike face on the event, as the champion of the UFC. But if he acted angry on air you would just talk about how DC is "in his head" and how Jones is a pussy who can't stay calm during an interview. It's literally a no-win situation.

Post Count
    You are aware there's a huge public perception that UFC is a barbaric sport, correct? Jones is not an idiot. He is trying to get his brand out there to sell. You can't do that if you come off like a raging psychopath.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    For a new guy, he sure has you pegged. Your continued ball-sucking of Jones has reached well beyond erotic.

Wow, what a solid response. The only thing missing is a "yo mamma" jab.

You are aware there's a huge public perception that UFC is a barbaric sport, correct? Jones is not an idiot. He is trying to get his brand out there to sell. You can't do that if you come off like a raging psychopath.
    Rampage Jackson and the Diaz brothers disagree with your assessment. Raging psychopaths are what human beings are wired to enjoy watching. Just bleed.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Moved my pics to other thread.
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 08-20-2014 at 02:46 PM.

Post Count
    For a new guy, he sure has you pegged. Your continued ball-sucking of Jones has reached well beyond erotic.
    not new. I'm CubanSucks

Post Count
    He is raging psychopath? And only acting like a nice puppet that is controlled.
    QL

Post Count
    Rampage Jackson and the Diaz brothers disagree with your assessment. Raging psychopaths are what human beings are wired to enjoy watching. Just bleed.
    Yes, because the UFC still generally being a niche sport is a good way to show that Rampage and the Diaz brothers have broad mainstream appeal.

Post Count
    He is raging psychopath? And only acting like a nice puppet that is controlled.
    QL
    Well, nothing I say matters to you anyway, so I'm not sure why you're even trying to debate the issue. You've already had it settled in your mind that Jones is a punk, and when he smashes Cormier you're just going to find more reasons to dislike him.

Post Count
    Too many injuries in this sport what a buzzkill..

Thread Information