Undercard - FS1 at 8PM ET
    Danny Castillo vs. Paul Felder

Marcus Brimage vs. Cody Garbrandt

Jared Cannonier vs. Shawn Jordan

Rodrigo Damm vs. Evan Dunham

Undercard - Fight Pass at 7PM ET
    Omari Akhmedov vs. Mats Nilsson

Alexis Dufresne vs. Marion Reneau
    Last edited by txstr1986; 12-27-2014 at 03:58 PM.

The wait is over for former UFC bantamweight champion Dominick Cruz. Following nearly three years away from the Octagon due to a series of injuries, Cruz will return to active duty on Saturday, September 27, to face number five ranked Takeya Mizugaki on the Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson II undercard in Las Vegas.

Unbeaten in nine fights at bantamweight, Cruz' last bout was on October 1, 2011, when he successfully defended his crown against current flyweight boss Demetrious Johnson. Multiple injuries sent him to the sidelines and forced him to relinquish his le in early 2014. But after given the green light to fight again, he will look to begin the road back to the le against Japan's Mizugaki, who has won five straight, most recently a decision win over Francisco Rivera at UFC 173 in May.
    http://www.ufc.com/news/Former-Banta...cebook%3A+UFC&

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    Glad to hear, hopefully he will not pull out cause watching him is pure pleasure ;0

Post Count
    Cruz has got to get back in the mix man.. I still want to see him fight Faber again and get back in the le hunt..

Well at least we still get a quality matchup in DC v. Jones...

Post Count
    DC is a sexier fight anyway. What a matchup..

Post Count

Not the way it should be with DC having knee problems .... ehh

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    DC is a sexier fight anyway. What a matchup..
    I dunno what sexy means. Watching the loser of the previous fight and the winners injury replacement battle it out is disappointing no matter how you cut it

Man... I hate Jon Jones for some reason. I just can't stand the guy

Post Count

Post Count
    As fake as you can get ^

I mean Jones is fake - that little softie voice he had in this interview

Post Count
    As fake as you can get ^

I mean Jones is fake - that little softie voice he had in this interview
    Duncan is soft spoken as well. Just saying.

Jones is going to annihilate Cormier. It will be nasty.

Post Count
    Fox sports 1 interview last night was epic. DC was rattled big time as Jones made it clear to him that he is in for a nasty beating and is willing to get badly injured himself to hand DC a nasty beating..

Post Count
    Duncan is soft spoken as well. Just saying.

Jones is going to annihilate Cormier. It will be nasty.
    It's not about soft spoken. It's about jones to behave like that after all the he is talking on twitter and all. Or screaming after the 'brawl'.

And then goes to espn and talks like a little girl and makes sure to say - thanks for having me
    That's why Dc was laughing at him

Post Count
    It's not about soft spoken. It's about jones to behave like that after all the he is talking on twitter and all. Or screaming after the 'brawl'.

And then goes to espn and talks like a little girl and makes sure to say - thanks for having me
    Meh I watched all the interviews and DC didn't come off any better.. First of all he was clearly rattled by Jones aggression after he pushed him. He thought he would get away with the shove and when Jones went at him he had the "Oh look".. He also was very uncomfortable talking about the incident and how he was going to beat Jones in the Fox Sports interview where Jones was to the point and exuding confidence.. Watch that interview if you haven't it was great..

Post Count
    I'm going to change the thread le..

I really want DC to just knock Jon Jones out, but there's a 10 inch differential in reach between DC and Jones. He's going to have to stay low in guard position most of the time and take the game to the ground as much as possible.

Post Count
    I can't wait to see this fight! Seems like a lot of people think DC can take Bones out. Personally, I don't see how he'll be able to even hit Bones.

Post Count
    No video at the moment

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/8/8/...ge-before-espn

not long after UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones and Daniel Cormier collided in a UFC 178 media day melee on Monday, the two rivals appeared on ESPN's SportsCenter. But the beef continued well after the cameras were off, and now footage has surfaced of Jones and Cormier trading heated words. A transcription of the conversation can be seen below:

JJ: "Hey pu**y, are you still there?"

DC: "I'm here, I'm here. You are just the fakest person. I actually admire that you can actually be this fake, and like, when the TV comes on, how you can just change. It's like you're a chameleon. It's awesome."

JJ: "Hey, listen. I'm a professional. That fact that you're a pu**y --

DC: "It's unbelievable. It's unbelievable."

JJ: "The fact that you're a pu**y hasn't changed, but I am a professional."

DC: "It's unbelievable how fake you can really be. Like, you are just such a f**king pussy. My god, it is amazing. It is amazing. But, you know, hats off to you. You've got a great P.R. person, they do a great job with training you because you are just terrible. You're the f**king s of the earth. You are a terrible human being, but you can sure turn it on, huh?"

JJ: "Thank you."

DC: "God, you f**king ---

---

DC: "I wish they would let me next door so I could spit in your f**king face."

JJ: "You know I would absolutely kill you if you ever did something like that, right?"

DC: "You could never kill me."

JJ: "Oh, I bet you I could."

DC: "Then you should try, Jon. You really should try, Jon."

JJ: "I would literally kill you if you spit in my face."

DC: "Yeah, let's try that, Jon."

JJ: "Literally kill you."

DC: "Let's try that, Jon."

JJ: "I'm not saying I would fight you. I said I would kill you if you did some silly s**t like that."

DC: "Jon, do you think I'm just going to sit there and let you kill me, Jon? I mean really?"

Post Count

You're calling one of the most dangerous men on Earth fake.

I can't even fathom that. This isn't the NBA, where 90% of those "hard" players would run like if they were actually in a compromised situation. Jones would literally decimate 99% of people on this Earth in a fight. It blows my mind that you pass around the word "fake" just because he doesn't act like Rampage all the time. Jones knows he still has to market himself after he gets through tearing DC apart. He's not going to sell his image down the road just because of a scuffle.

Thread Information