Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    rly

Oh look. The I'm rubber/u r glue comeback.
    Urban Dictionary: rly
    www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=rly
    Urban Dictionary
    rly. A way mentally slow people spell the word "really." It appears only people with an IQ lower than the average human's temperature uses this "abbreviation.

I just thought you might want to know this ^^^ since I looked up "rly" on the internet when I didn't know what it was.
    You might want to rethink using it in the future.

As for your second comment, it makes no sense. I said it offhandedly and even mentioned it was said without meaning to be offensive.
    If you or the others take it to be offensive, that is on you.
    It was merely an observation of the resultant of most of your posts and nothing more.
    I cannot help it if you take things so seriously that any of you have guilty consciences.
    It is what it is.

EDIT: Just some social commentary, nothing malicious was intended. Sorry you misunderstood.
    Last edited by xmas1997; 07-20-2014 at 10:29 AM.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Lol consciences

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol referring to Urban Dictionary as a legit source

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol referring to Urban Dictionary as a legit source
    It seemed apropos, since there is really no other choice to speak of.
    You probably don't like it simply because I was the one who found it online.
    And it probably hit close to home for you because it wasn't directed to you, yet you are the one who replied.
    That is telling!

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It seemed apropos, since there is really no other choice to speak of.
    You probably don't like it simply because I was the one who found it online.
    And it probably hit close to home for you because it wasn't directed to you, yet you are the one who replied.
    That is telling!
    Oh yea that's it

useless old gramps discovers the internet

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh yea that's it

useless old gramps discovers the internet
    Still you were the one who replied.
    That should tell you something about yourself, beyond your vain attempt at a put down.
    Look to yourself.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Callate chrismas....your like a toilet...full of !

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Callate chrismas....your like a toilet...full of !
    Relax compadre, no one is serious here, at least I'm not.
    I'm just kidding, this is an internet message board.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do I know what people...REALLY...want to do while safely hidden awy or what?

I'm telling right now, nodody wants things any different than they are.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do I know what people...REALLY...want to do while safely hidden awy or what?

I'm telling right now, nodody wants things any different than they are.
    That's probably why nothing has changed for the better.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That's probably why nothing has changed for the better.
    Bro, you must realize that a huge % of these peope are just kids....ok? Either have fun with the little s or go somewhere with a more mature group. Those really are your only options.

I get a kick out of these little people, obviously. If I wanna.....serious... discussion I'm somehere where..."you're a got"....would have the whole board down on your ass. Here it's part of the mentality.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I get it, but some of these "little kids" are in their late twenties and thirties.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I get it, but some of these "little kids" are in their late twenties and thirties.

Bro, here it's all about seeing who ya got bother......you really haven't picked up on that? We have a bunch of chicken cowards here.....FINALLY....somewhere they are equal to others and they don't know how to handle that. So they freak out as we see. Notice how the vast majority of those who act totally re ed don't originate threads themselves? So why are they here, yep.....too criticize everyone else.

Bro, you are going to have to let it go, it's starting to look like you really do get off on messing with them. Which is cool if ya admit it, I admit it. So are you...really... bothered with the trolls or like myself have fun kicking their dumb asses around?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bro, here it's all about seeing who ya got bother......you really haven't picked up on that? We have a bunch of chicken cowards here.....FINALLY....somewhere they are equal to others and they don't know how to handle that. So they freak out as we see. Notice how the vast majority of those who act totally re ed don't originate threads themselves? So why are they here, yep.....too criticize everyone else.

Bro, you are going to have to let it go, it's starting to look like you really do get off on messing with them. Which is cool if ya admit it, I admit it. So are you...really... bothered with the trolls or like myself have fun kicking their dumb asses around?
    I do like kicking them around on occasion when I am bored and upstairs is slow, but I don't do it to blake anymore once I found out he was a real mental re . Thanks for cluing me into that.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I do like kicking them around on occasion when I am bored and upstairs is slow, but I don't do it to blake anymore once I found out he was a real mental re . Thanks for cluing me into that.
    Blake is one sick , a total waste of time. I did start feeling dirty dealing with him, it did take awhile before it hit me......this freak is actually re ed. I will never be responding to this sicko again I recommend you do the same.

CN is simply so stupid it's funny. Chump is a joke.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Blake is one sick , a total waste of time. I did start feeling dirty dealing with him, it did take awhile before it hit me......this freak is actually re ed. I will never be responding to this sicko again I recommend you do the same.

I am definitely taking a different more sympathetic approach with blake now.
    I feel bad for taking advantage of him tbqh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bro, if ya really wanna get to Blake just totally ignore the freak. You refusing to do that does give the impression ya sorta have fun with messing with him. You 'd rather mess with him...right?

Without you/me to mess with what would the little freak do here?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bro, if ya really wanna get to Blake just totally ignore the freak. You refusing to do that does give the impression ya sorta have fun with messing with him. You 'd rather mess with him...right?

There are a few he likes to mess with besides us.
    No, I will be courteous to the little dude from now on and answer his questions as long as he answers mine first.
    Plus I won't take advantage of him anymore if I can help it.
    Thanks for tipping me off about him though.
    I never like to take advantage of the disadvantaged.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    There are a few he likes to mess with besides us.
    No, I will be courteous to the little dude from now on and answer his questions as long as he answers mine first.
    Plus I won't take advantage of him anymore if I can help it.
    Thanks for tipping me off about him though.
    I never like to take advantage of the disadvantaged.
    I had a feeling you enjoyed the joust a little too much, that's ok, I had fun with it also.

You'll "finally" get to where you start feeling dirty also dealing with Blake, wait and see.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Then...THEN...the sicko really thinks we can't stop talking about him, when if he'd leave us alone we'd never talk about him at all or talk to him.
    I was guilty of getting too big a kick out of kicking the little around and it took a long time before it hit me........Blake is a ing re . Now I hate to see him in my threads, he's too ed up for words and gets in everyones way.

I know, you are still at that....kick the little around.....stage. Ok, cool!
    This is true.
    In that case I must sincerely say, I am sorry.
    I should have just ignored his remarks (not the ignore function) because he knows not what he does, he isn't fully in control of all of his mental faculties, he is truly mentally challenged and not just faking that he is to try to troll.
    I will try in the future to tone down my making fun of him similar to what I do with kobyz.
    Again, I am sorry.

I had a feeling you enjoyed the joust a little too much, that's ok, I had fun with it also.

You'll "finally" get to where you start feeling dirty also dealing with Blake, wait and see.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    xmas

Look at this crap above, what does that tell you about this freak? Notice how these are the threads he always comes to?

Bro, why waste your time on an obvious re ?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    xmas

Look at this crap above, what does that tell you about this freak? Notice how these are the threads he always comes to?

Bro, why waste your time on an obvious re ?
    Why?
    Because it is an obvious "cry for help".
    What else can anyone think under the cir stances?
    I will endeavor to help the poor fellow if I can.
    That is all anyone can do if they care about their fellow man.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Why?
    Because it is an obvious "cry for help".
    What else can anyone think under the cir stances?
    I will endeavor to help the poor fellow if I can.
    That is all anyone can do if they care about their fellow man.
    Why not just say you enjoy this back and forth with guys like Blake? It's real obvious ya know.

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    omg a meeting of the minds.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    omg a meeting of the minds.
    Not anymore.