Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    it's actually all over the front pages in Argie newspapers...
    How pathetic. That was never ever a foul. He played the ball and then crashed into Higuain.

Is there something written about Aguero?

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    That missed call on the penalty on Higuain. Red and a penalty... Damn, Germany played much better today and during the whole tournament (they deserve to be champions), but I really feared some major mistake against us would happen today.
    Butthurt much? You can't be serious.

Spanish newspaper, not argentine:

http://www.marca.com/2014/07/13/futb...405280994.html

There were many calls that went to Germany. Aguero should've seen the red card. That's the only one we got.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Look, I give credit where it is due. Germany deserved to win. I like teams that go for the win and not teams like Argetina today. Yet, that was the wrong call. Pretty much like the penalty on Voller 24 years ago. When a crucial call can go either way it never goes to our side.
    Seriously, quit making excuses. Your team was lucky to have still 11 players on the pitch in the end. Both Agüero and Mascherano should have been sent off after getting a second yellow.

ok guys, whatever. I'll go back to reading the forum as I did the last 9 years. Perhaps we'll see again in 4 years. See ya!

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Higuain's one on one. That's it and that's all.
    and Palacio tbh

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Argentinians on ESPN also believes it should have been a Red Card. Can someone explain the thinking?

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    Really Argies? Calling the ref card ? Pathetic, no offense.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    ok guys, whatever. I'll go back to reading the forum as I did the last 9 years. Perhaps we'll see again in 4 years. See ya!
    No one is mad.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Argentinians on ESPN also believes it should have been a Red Card. Can someone explain the thinking?
    Some people can't lose. In 2006 Argentina started a huddle after losing in the penalty shooutout. I remember Heinze being a complete asshole back then. But I have to say that this doesn't mean every Argentinean fan loves to complain. Guys like ElNono in this forum took it like a man, congratulated without any bitter comment.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    dat thread

the referee ? Really ?

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    just stop, the ref was fine... heck, Agüero should've seen the red before the game was over
    It was a penalty. Penalty and a red card because Neuer was the last man.

Like it or not.

Same with the foul of Howedel against Zabaleta, that was red card and ejection

Germany was the best team in the tournament, but it wasnt better than Argentina today.

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count

Watch it and then tell me it wasnt a foul

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    He plays the ball. No foul!

Höwedes was a YC, hard tackling but not a RC. How about Mascherano and Aguero?

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    You know, playing the ball doesnīt mean you have a white card to do whatever you want. Read the rules before talking nonsense.

If I play the ball but put my knee on the others player head is a foul. Period.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Knee was high, true. But again, he was first and CLEARLY played the ball first. What should he do? Go away and let him score? He can't get invisible. But agree to disagree i think.

What about Aguero and Mascherano now?

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Thatīs what I mean. The referee had not a good game, lots of bad calls. Among them, one penalty that wasnīt called.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Dodging the question per par. Referee was solid, not more, not less. Missed calls on both sides!

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Mascherano and Aguero, the same with bastian schweinsteiger, who deserved double yellow card.

Bad calls, for boyh sides, althought Argentina didnīt make any penalty. Oh, and I donīt remember what german player also fouled Aguero in the area, but Aguero ran the ball and didnīt fell to the gorund.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    The ref wasn't good, but that wasn't a penalty.

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Mascherano and Aguero, the same with bastian schweinsteiger, who deserved double yellow card.

Bad calls, for boyh sides, althought Argentina didnīt make any penalty. Oh, and I donīt remember what german player also fouled Aguero in the area, but Aguero ran the ball and didnīt fell to the ground

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    The ref wasn't good, but that wasn't a penalty.
    You are wrong. Ask any pro referee. Really, ask.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Schweinsteiger a 2nd YC? For what? Playing the ball fair against Messi late?

What a

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Same when I lift my foot too near of the other guy face. Doesnīt matter if i play the ball or not, thatīs a foul.

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Schweinsteiger a 2nd YC? For what? Playing the ball fair against Messi late?

What a
    Whatever, congratulation for a well deserved tournament. But same as Italy 90, the final game was a won with a little help.

Thread Information