Post Count
    lol cryin already...gtfo clowns, losing to a guy with a babyface

lol playin that kent kun who did jack , spent more time walking then messi

lol hiquan = tosb

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    You are wrong. Ask any pro referee. Really, ask.
    My father was a pro referee (no kidding) and he disagreed. He said that it was a hard tackle, but the decision to play on was acceptable. Should have been throw-in for Argentina though. Higuain didn't foul Neuer.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Whatever, congratulation for a well deserved tournament. But same as Italy 90, the final game was a won with a little help.
    Sore loser, nothing new.

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    My father was a pro referee (no kidding) and he disagreed. He said that it was a hard tackle, but the decision to play on was acceptable. Should have been throw-in for Argentina though. Higuain didn't foul Neuer.
    jajaja, very convenient. If true, your father would be wrong.

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    You cant go to the ball charging your knee against other players face. You cant.

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Sore loser, nothing new.
    y german, nothing new.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    jajaja, very convenient. If true, your father would be wrong.
    Seriously, you're such a sore loser, I don't know if there is any person around here who's more bitter. And my father was a pro ref, it's true. And I believe him more than you. And that's it for me, it's senseless to argue with a sore loser who cannot accept a different opinion.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Why are you arguing with this idiot?

He's either incredibly bitter or simply trolling.

My Team
    Wigan Athletic FC
    Post Count
    No era penal.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Knee was high, true. But again, he was first and CLEARLY played the ball first. What should he do? Go away and let him score? He can't get invisible. But agree to disagree i think.

What about Aguero and Mascherano now?
    Let's be fair here, you wanted a penaldo for Germany in the 1st half on a similar play... heat of the moment, tbh

My Team
    Sao Paulo Futebol Clube
    Post Count
    There was also a foul on Muller inside the box on a corner where a CB holds Muller's t-shirt but that ref gave the foul to Muller.

Don't see anyone talking about it tbh.

Props to the Argies that are not sore losers. Ole calling the ref card to justify the loss was pathetic quite honestly. They should blame Higuain, Messi or Palacio. They lost that .

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    It's the WC final. Refs have a tendency to adopt extremely loose criteria, especially when penalties and red card situations are involved.

De Jong murdered Xabi Alonso in the 2010 final and he saw a yellow card.

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Anyway, i dont want to argue. I am not bitter, not even southamerican.

Bottom line is: the FIFA have to start implementing tv reviewing, just like the NBA, NFL and ATP. Its absurd if they don´t. There is no romanticism in allowing the bad calls when you have the technology to know better. Its just absurd, and opens the door to conspiracy theories.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    Anyway, i dont want to argue. I am not bitter, not even southamerican.

Bottom line is: the FIFA have to start implementing tv reviewing, just like the NBA, NFL and ATP. Its absurd if they don´t. There is no romanticism in allowing the bad calls when you have the technology to know better. Its just absurd, and opens the door to conspiracy theories.
    NBA & NFL are commercial-fest

As for Thread Discussion

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Let's be fair here, you wanted a penaldo for Germany in the 1st half on a similar play... heat of the moment, tbh
    Huh? When? Where?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    imo the refs couldn't be better, and this was a tough game to control.

The ref let them play a bit rougher (neuer higuain, aguerro schweinsteiger, ugly ugly tackles) but that's his style of refereeing. See his other reffed matches.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It was a penalty, one German YC should have been red direct, but one can't expect the refs to bail you out. Argentina had the game won with 3 mano-a-mano's. Overall Germany was better and deserved to win, Götze's goal was fantastic.

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Huh? When? Where?
    I guess he meant that scene where Garay bodychecked Kramer (who suffered a concussion, he said he doesn't remember anything from the game). That was a move you usually know from ice-hockey. If you say that move by Neuer was a penalty, fine, but then that one from Garay should have been a penalty as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I guess he meant that scene where Garay bodychecked Kramer (who suffered a concussion, he said he doesn't remember anything from the game). That was a move you usually know from ice-hockey. If you say that move by Neuer was a penalty, fine, but then that one from Garay should have been a penalty as well.
    Oh ok. Yeah, same action as with Neuer and Higuain. Either both are penalties or neither is one!

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    starting to sink in... although 1990 was the first time and it actually stung... Germans better enjoy it, it's hard as to win this thing
    1990 was the first time you witnessed it, 1930 was your first final loss tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Edit: Found a better one.

Last edited by Sportstudi; 07-14-2014 at 11:52 AM.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Edit: Found a better one.

Yeah, that one. It's accidental contact. Garay gets the ball, and the German dude didn't see him coming. I have the exact same feeling about the Higuain play.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    I asked my friend who played Professional Fussball

"No call. You enter the box (he was in) you are in GK zone"

Believe.
    My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    I asked my friend who played Professional Fussball

"No call. You enter the box (he was in) you are in GK zone"
    So what´s the difference between the small and the big area? Cause the small area IS the GK zone....

Thread Information