Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just think the media sides with Israel.
    The corporate media sides with the federal govt, no matter what, just like in the run up to the Iraq war.

The corporate media only talks about US deaths, injuries never about the deaths, injuries, suffering the US visits on it Imperial/Corporate victims.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The corporate media sides with the federal govt, no matter what, just like in the run up to the Iraq war.

The corporate media only talks about US deaths, injuries never about the deaths, injuries, suffering the US visits on it Imperial/Corporate victims.
    Well then all the articles should simply talk about a cease fire.
    But they don't.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well then all the articles should simply talk about a cease fire.
    But they don't.
    Israel's brutality is repulsive, sickening, but NO MORE SO THAN than the USA bombing Afghanistan WEDDING PARTIES, multiple times, and other "collateral damage" to non-combattants.

Before you self-righteous assholes condemn Israel, take a look at the US ongoing, unending disasters in VN, Afghanistan, Iraq.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Israel's brutality is repulsive, sickening, but NO MORE SO THAN than the USA bombing Afghanistan WEDDING PARTIES, multiple times, and other "collateral damage" to non-combattants.

Before you self-righteous assholes condemn Israel, take a look at the US ongoing, unending disasters in VN, Afghanistan, Iraq.
    So how do you feel about Hamas?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how do you feel about Hamas?
    Hamas, a proxy for Syria and Iran, should stop firing rockets that bring Israeli fire down on the strip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Like these places were not brutal before.

So you liked what the Taliban was doing to women before the US got involved? You think afgh.. Was peaceful? Iraq?
    WE royally screwed up a royally screwed up situation. Get real boots, we tripped a wire that led to a huge amount of pent up hatred bomb. The potential energy of the hatred already present was enormous.

Read some history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hamas, a proxy for Syria and Iran, should stop firing rockets that bring Israeli fire down on the strip.
    Syria is in shambles. Past tense proxy. Proxy for who in Syria now?

Btw we stayed out of Syria, so it turned into a travelers paradise?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hamas gains leverage by these human sacrifices. They won't stop till the Israeli brutality reaches sufficient levels to bring them aid and more rockets in the future. They are fodder to sting Israel. No one in the Arab world wants Palestians, they have caused to much trouble. Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, all reject taking them in. And have done so for many years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know I'm beating a dead horse but this is just mind boggling. I know it's true but , this is propaganda and no one ever gets called out on it.
    You to this point have given the example of said bias in the body counts and that assertion was recently trounced with you doing nothing to respond. At this point you are losing the argument. You are just assuming it's true anyway but your inability to present examples in what is supposedly blatant is pretty damning to your argument.

I am big on empirical truth. Try providing some.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

no, Syria is still run by Assad, and Assad/Iran are still supplying Hamas. Assad, and his father before, also around in Lebanon to fight the Christians.

damn right, we stayed out of Syria.

and should have stayed out of VN, Afghanistan, Iraq.

Muslims vs Hindus, check

Muslims vs Christians, check

Muslims vs Jews, check

Muslims vs Muslims, check

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just think the media sides with Israel. You always hear about the death count in Israel but never about the death count in the West Bank or Gaza Strip. I know Palestine isn't innocent but innocent people die there too. Not every Palestinian is firing rockets or killing Israelis. Both sides have losses of life and blood on their hands.
    Son you must have some severe ADD. The Palestinian death count is plastered EVERYWHERE. That has been the headline since this recent conflict started, despite the fact that Hamas is to blame for firing rockets that are aimed at innocent civilians. At least Israel is trying to minimize civilian deaths. Let's be clear, Israel is a nuclear armed power. They could wipe Gaza off the face of the Earth if they so pleased, and there is not much anyone who would do about it.

If the Palestinians want to stop their hospitals and schools from getting hit by missiles, stop letting terrorists fire rockets from them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Palestinians want to stop their hospitals and schools from getting hit by missiles, stop letting terrorists fire rockets from them.
    I don't think Palestinians have any control of Hamas, like Americans have no control of NSA.

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

We stayed out of Syria....but our weapons sure didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Palestinians have any control of Hamas, like Americans have no control of NSA.
    The people of Gaza voted them into power. , the people in West Bank have been recorded celebrating the firing of rockets against Israeli citizens. I feel for the children, who did nothing to bring this upon themselves, but many of the adults in Gaza are getting what they voted for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The people of Gaza voted them into power. , the people in West Bank have been recorded celebrating the firing of rockets against Israeli citizens. I feel for the children, who did nothing to bring this upon themselves, but many of the adults in Gaza are getting what they voted for.
    They celebrated 9/11 too

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They celebrated 9/11 too
    Who didn't?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no, Syria is still run by Assad
    No Syria is not run by Assad.
    No one runs Syria.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Can't you at least agree that media has a Palestine=bad and Israel=good bias?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you at least agree that painting the hundreds of new outlets all with the same brush is for the simpleminded?

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Maybe so. Mainstream media is a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't surprise me. Just like you don't hear about under age sex in Hollywood because Jews run it.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hasn't it been proven that Israel's rockets are like a million times more powerful and deadly than the rockets of Hamas in the Gaza Strip? Israel has nukes. Does Hamas have nukes? Yeah, I'm not saying Palestine is right or innocent but both sides have blood on their hands. And didn't the Israelis steal some of the land from the Palestinians?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hasn't it been proven that Israel's rockets are like a million times more powerful and deadly than the rockets of Hamas in the Gaza Strip? Israel has nukes. Does Hamas have nukes? Yeah, I'm not saying Palestine is right or innocent but both sides have blood on their hands. And didn't the Israelis steal some of the land from the Palestinians?
    USA is butt buddies with Israel. You aren't going to receive the full story. My sister posted on Fbook

http://scgnews.com/the-gaza-bombardm...not-being-told
    The Gaza Bombardment - What You're Not Being Told

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll Cliff-Notes the link

- Israel's official justification for this wholesale slaughter: the murder of three Israeli teenagers which Israel blames on Hamas. That's not the real reason. First of all Israel has not produced one single piece of evidence implicating Hamas or even a Palestinian in the murders, and in fact the the evidence we do have indicates that that murderers were Israeli. You see on Tuesday July 1st, The Jerusalem Post released the audio of the kidnapped teen's distress call to police, and in that call the kidnappers can be heard telling the boys to put their heads down in HEBREW. According to the Jerusalem Post prior to being leaked to the public this audio was being held under a gag order by the Israeli government.

-
    What this is really about is natural gas.It turns out that Gaza has quite a bit of natural gas on its coastline. One of the largest sources in the region. British Gas, which holds a joint exploration agreement for the area estimates that the fields hold at least 1 trillion cubic feet of gas. That gas belongs to the Palestinian people and they should be the ones to benefit from it. Israel disagrees.

After the death of Yasser Arafat, under questionable cir stances, Israel has controlled those fields, and British Gas has negotiated with Tel Aviv.

With power divided between the Palestinian Authority and Hamas, the Palestinians have been too weak to put up any meaningful ,resistance and Israel would like to keep it that way. The Unity Government between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority threatens Israel's control of those fields, and as such it has to be destroyed.

- The bombing heavily populated residential areas is a war crime, and the U.S. government is funding it with your tax dollars.
    That's right. Israel receives over 3 billion dollars in foreign aid from the U.S. each year. (But hey, it's not like the American people actually need that money, the national debt is only 17 trillion dollars.)

- Israel isn't defending itself against the Palestinians any more than the Europeans were defending themselves against the natives of the Americas. Year after year the Israelis have taken more Palestinian land, bulldozed more homes, set up new settlements, and systematically expelled the inhabitants. You can make up justifications or deny it all you want, but the maps don't lie.

This isn't defense, this is ethnic cleansing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information