Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got the Ernst Kriech Nazi textbook written on his underwear, but don't have the nuts to put a real swastika on his robe. Just like a bunch of chicken Nazis who won't wear the flag in public.

This why the character, Lt. Aldo Raine, cut swastikas into German foreheads, Inglorious Basterds...
    Bunch of pale little white men hiding and trembling drawing comic book super nazi characters.
    Nerdy Nazi Wimps...

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got the Ernst Kriech Nazi textbook written on his underwear, but don't have the nuts to put a real swastika on his robe. Just like a bunch of chicken Nazis who won't wear the flag in public.

This why the character, Lt. Aldo Raine, cut swastikas into German foreheads, Inglorious Basterds...
    Bunch of pale little white men hiding and trembling drawing comic book super nazi characters.
    Nerdy Nazi Wimps...
    Did you really just reference some ty Hollywood film? In real life Jews bent over and gladly took the Nazis ass fking like the gutless people they are. They might not even exist today if not for the pointless sacrifice of people like the Poles. Decades later they make cute little films trying to re-write History. Jews will always be ungrateful back stabbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you really just reference some ty Hollywood film? In real life Jews bent over and gladly took the Nazis ass fking like the gutless people they are. They might not even exist today if not for the pointless sacrifice of people like the Poles. Decades later they make cute little films trying to re-write History. Jews will always be ungrateful back stabbers.
    Nazi, it was pure fiction. It was a great movie. Loved the cutting the swastika in the forehead stuff to brand them. And there was not a Nazi left in Germany after the war gutless MF. " I know nothing" gutless trash.

Do you wear the sign in public, Nazi?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nazi, it was pure fiction. It was a great movie. Loved the cutting the swastika in the forehead stuff to brand them. And there was not a Nazi left in Germany after the war gutless MF. " I know nothing" gutless trash.

Do you wear the sign in public, Nazi?
    It was an okay movie. As is most of the revolutionary history trash Tarantino has been releasing

Hating on Jews doesn't make me a Nazi, it makes me a normal human being.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My nuggah Barton dropping truth nukes

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where are the marches against the Islamic State?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...y.html?hpid=z6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was an okay movie. As is most of the revolutionary history trash Tarantino has been releasing

Hating on Jews doesn't make me a Nazi, it makes me a normal human being.
    Your cartoon is Nazi trash. And you don't realize it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the 41 UN hostages (irish/filos)doing border protection services protecting a pathetic race on the borders of israel and syria by ISIL/ISIS

u know ur life is worth jack when ur protecting another race who did jack but reap a country out of nothing....pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the 41 UN hostages (irish/filos)doing border protection services protecting a pathetic race on the borders of israel and syria by ISIL/ISIS

u know ur life is worth jack when ur protecting another race who did jack but reap a country out of nothing....pathetic
    What race do you protect?

Thread Information