Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I thought the West Bank was still Palestine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apparently 1 missile wasnt enough to kill 4 boys on a coastal beach, instead the jews shot a few more just to make sure they got all 4 dead

lol jews

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is great fun now.

The Nazi is attempting to indoctrinate the great minds of the board.
    Pretending he cares about Palestianians...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll Cliff-Notes the link

- Israel's official justification for this wholesale slaughter: the murder of three Israeli teenagers which Israel blames on Hamas. That's not the real reason. First of all Israel has not produced one single piece of evidence implicating Hamas or even a Palestinian in the murders, and in fact the the evidence we do have indicates that that murderers were Israeli. You see on Tuesday July 1st, The Jerusalem Post released the audio of the kidnapped teen's distress call to police, and in that call the kidnappers can be heard telling the boys to put their heads down in HEBREW. According to the Jerusalem Post prior to being leaked to the public this audio was being held under a gag order by the Israeli government.

-
    What this is really about is natural gas.It turns out that Gaza has quite a bit of natural gas on its coastline. One of the largest sources in the region. British Gas, which holds a joint exploration agreement for the area estimates that the fields hold at least 1 trillion cubic feet of gas. That gas belongs to the Palestinian people and they should be the ones to benefit from it. Israel disagrees.

After the death of Yasser Arafat, under questionable cir stances, Israel has controlled those fields, and British Gas has negotiated with Tel Aviv.

With power divided between the Palestinian Authority and Hamas, the Palestinians have been too weak to put up any meaningful ,resistance and Israel would like to keep it that way. The Unity Government between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority threatens Israel's control of those fields, and as such it has to be destroyed.

- The bombing heavily populated residential areas is a war crime, and the U.S. government is funding it with your tax dollars.
    That's right. Israel receives over 3 billion dollars in foreign aid from the U.S. each year. (But hey, it's not like the American people actually need that money, the national debt is only 17 trillion dollars.)

- Israel isn't defending itself against the Palestinians any more than the Europeans were defending themselves against the natives of the Americas. Year after year the Israelis have taken more Palestinian land, bulldozed more homes, set up new settlements, and systematically expelled the inhabitants. You can make up justifications or deny it all you want, but the maps don't lie.

This isn't defense, this is ethnic cleansing.

Lets use 1946 as the starting point for Germany... we took part of Berlin from the Russians, ethnic cleansing.
    Give it back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hasn't it been proven that Israel's rockets are like a million times more powerful and deadly than the rockets of Hamas in the Gaza Strip? Israel has nukes. Does Hamas have nukes? Yeah, I'm not saying Palestine is right or innocent but both sides have blood on their hands. And didn't the Israelis steal some of the land from the Palestinians?
    Given all that knowledge about Israeli weaponry, would it not be wise for Hamas to stop blindly firing rockets into Israel and picking a fight?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is great fun now.

The Nazi is attempting to indoctrinate the great minds of the board.
    Pretending he cares about Palestianians...
    Current day Jews are worse than 1940's Nazis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your paranoia is well established.
    The Jews are in the theatre, the banks, and Sandy Koufax threw fastballs at the heads of Nazi MLBers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your paranoia is well established.
    The Jews are in the theatre, the banks, and Sandy Koufax threw fastballs at the heads of Nazi MLBers...
    What's the genocide death count today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shock troll fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBC News Pulls Veteran Reporter from Gaza After Witnessing Israeli Attack on Children

Ayman Mohyeldin, the NBC News correspondent who personally witnessed yesterday’s killing by Israel of four Palestinian boys on a Gazan beach and who has received widespread praise for his brave and innovative coverage of the conflict, has been told by NBC executives to leave Gaza immediately.

NBC sent another correspondent, Richard Engel, along with an American producer who has never been to Gaza and speaks no Arabic, into Gaza to cover the ongoing Israeli assault (both Mohyeldin and Engel speak Arabic).

Yesterday, Mohyeldin witnessed and then reported on the brutal killing by Israeli gunboats of four young boys as they played soccer on a beach in Gaza City.

Last week, as he passed over the border from Israel, he said while reporting that “you can understand why some human rights organizations call Gaza ‘the world’s largest outdoor prison,’”; he added: “One of the major complaints and frustrations among many people is that this is a form of collective punishment. You have 1.7 million people in this territory, now being bombarded, with really no way out.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBC News Pulls Veteran Reporter from Gaza After Witnessing Israeli Attack on Children

Ayman Mohyeldin, the NBC News correspondent who personally witnessed yesterday’s killing by Israel of four Palestinian boys on a Gazan beach and who has received widespread praise for his brave and innovative coverage of the conflict, has been told by NBC executives to leave Gaza immediately.

NBC sent another correspondent, Richard Engel, along with an American producer who has never been to Gaza and speaks no Arabic, into Gaza to cover the ongoing Israeli assault (both Mohyeldin and Engel speak Arabic).

Yesterday, Mohyeldin witnessed and then reported on the brutal killing by Israeli gunboats of four young boys as they played soccer on a beach in Gaza City.

Last week, as he passed over the border from Israel, he said while reporting that “you can understand why some human rights organizations call Gaza ‘the world’s largest outdoor prison,’”; he added: “One of the major complaints and frustrations among many people is that this is a form of collective punishment. You have 1.7 million people in this territory, now being bombarded, with really no way out.”
    Like you care...

Crocodilian Nazi tears.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if i were palestinian i would get the out of there and move to egypt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if i were palestinian i would get the out of there and move to egypt.
    They don't want Palestians.

The neighbors don't want the problems associated with a very poor people.
    Same with Jordan, Lebanon...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ground campaign ensues.

Very_Limited gets to see more Israeli deaths now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I know why but damn it's just pathetic and blatantly obvious. Pretty much propaganda if you ask me but hey that's how we roll. And I know old news but it has to be at an all time high.
    Yeah. It is shocking how much of a pass israel gets.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gaza Strip is ed. If you are a citizen there, you're basically screwed. Can't go West, East, South, or North.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gaza Strip is ed. If you are a citizen there, you're basically screwed. Can't go West, East, South, or North.
    Yep.

Very sad. Born in a horrible place.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Over a million people on that tiny piece of land. Isn't the population density there like NYC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep.

Very sad. Born in a horrible place.
    OR

USA/UK placed scorned blood hungry ex European-Jews on their land and supplied them with weapons, money and intelligence to destabilize the region.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OR

USA/UK placed scorned blood hungry ex European-Jews on their land and supplied them with weapons, money and intelligence to destabilize the region.
    Blood hungry...

Why were the Jews blood hungry?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As opposed to Israel? Not a single enemy on any of their borders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop firing rockets from Gaza and there will be peace.

"Dealing w/ Hamas is like dealing w/ a crazy woman who’s trying to kill u – u can only hold her wrists so long before you have to slap her." -Bill Maher

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moral clarity in Gaza

Israel accepts an Egyptian-proposed Gaza cease-fire; Hamas keeps firing. Hamas deliberately aims rockets at civilians; Israel painstakingly tries to avoid them, actually telephoning civilians in the area and dropping warning charges, so-called roof knocking.

“Here’s the difference between us,” explains the Israeli prime minister. “We’re using missile defense to protect our civilians, and they’re using their civilians to protect their missiles.”

Rarely does international politics present a moment of such moral clarity. Yet we routinely hear this Israel-Gaza fighting described as a morally equivalent “cycle of violence.” This is absurd. What possible interest can Israel have in cross-border fighting? Everyone knows Hamas set off this mini-war. And everyone knows the proudly self-declared raison d’etre of Hamas: the eradication of Israel and its Jews.

Apologists for Hamas attribute the blood lust to the Israeli occupation and blockade. Occupation? Does no one remember anything? It was less than 10 years ago that worldwide television showed the Israeli army pulling die-hard settlers off synagogue roofs in Gaza as Israel uprooted its settlements, expelled its citizens, withdrew its military and turned every inch of Gaza over to the Palestinians. There was not a soldier, not a settler, not a single Israeli left in Gaza.

And there was no blockade. On the contrary. Israel wanted this new Palestinian state to succeed. To help the Gaza economy, Israel gave the Palestinians its 3,000 greenhouses that had produced fruit and flowers for export. It opened border crossings and encouraged commerce.

The whole idea was to establish the model for two states living peacefully and productively side by side. No one seems to remember that, simultaneous with the Gaza withdrawal, Israel dismantled four smaller settlements in the northern West Bank as a clear signal of Israel’s desire to leave the West Bank as well and thus achieve an amicable two-state solution.

This is not ancient history. This was nine years ago.

And how did the Gaza Palestinians react to being granted by the Israelis what no previous ruler, neither Egyptian, nor British, nor Turkish, had ever given them — an independent territory? First, they demolished the greenhouses. Then they elected Hamas. Then, instead of building a state with its attendant political and economic ins utions, they spent the better part of a decade turning Gaza into a massive military base, brimming with terror weapons, to make ceaseless war on Israel.

Where are the roads and rail, the industry and infrastructure of the new Palestinian state? Nowhere. Instead, they built mile upon mile of underground tunnels to hide their weapons and, when the going gets tough, their military commanders. They spent millions importing and producing rockets, launchers, mortars, small arms, even drones. They deliberately placed them in schools, hospitals, mosques and private homes to better expose their own civilians. (Just Thursday, the U.N. announced that it found 20 rockets in a Gaza school.) And from which they fire rockets at Jerusalem and Tel Aviv.

Why? The rockets can’t even inflict serious damage, being almost uniformly intercepted by Israel’s Iron Dome anti-missile system. Even West Bank leader Mahmoud Abbas has asked: “What are you trying to achieve by sending rockets?”

It makes no sense. Unless you understand, as Tuesday’s Post editorial explained, that the whole point is to draw Israeli counterfire.

This produces dead Palestinians for international television. Which is why Hamas perversely urges its own people not to seek safety when Israel drops leaflets warning of an imminent attack.

To deliberately wage war so that your own people can be telegenically killed is indeed moral and tactical insanity. But it rests on a very rational premise: Given the Orwellian state of the world’s treatment of Israel (see: the U.N.’s grotesque Human Rights Council), fueled by a mix of classic anti-Semitism, near-total historical ignorance and reflexive sympathy for the ostensible Third World underdog, these eruptions featuring Palestinian casualties ultimately undermine support for Israel’s legitimacy and right to self-defense.

In a world of such Kafkaesque ethical inversions, the depravity of Hamas begins to make sense. This is a world in which the Munich massacre is a movie and the murder of Klinghoffer is an opera — both deeply sympathetic to the killers. This is a world in which the U.N. ignores humanity’s worst war criminals while incessantly condemning Israel, a state warred upon for 66 years that nonetheless goes to extraordinary lengths to avoid harming the very innocents its enemies use as shields.

It’s to the Israelis’ credit that amid all this madness they haven’t lost their moral scruples. Or their nerve. Those outside the region have the minimum obligation, therefore, to expose the madness and speak the truth. Rarely has it been so blindingly clear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blood hungry...

Why were the Jews blood hungry?
    Because they don't want the Holocaust to repeat. I can understand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This isn't defense, this is ethnic cleansing.

If that's their goal, they are failing miserably.

Thread Information