Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another day, another re-assigned corespondent

NEW YORK -- CNN has removed correspondent Diana Magnay from covering the Israeli-Palestinian conflict after she tweeted that Israelis who were cheering the bombing of Gaza, and who had allegedly threatened her, were “s .”

“After being threatened and harassed before and during a liveshot, Diana reacted angrily on Twitter,” a CNN spokeswoman said in a statement to The Huffington Post.

LOL @ American news

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point. Starting the slaughter of 200 innocent people

Why couldn't the Germans finish the job?
    LOL you ing nazi. blaming Israel for killing innocent people and in the same sentence supporting Nazis who killed 6 million innocent jews.
    You ing is the one who shouldn't even be alive. go kill yourself you anti semitic

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another day, another re-assigned corespondent

NEW YORK -- CNN has removed correspondent Diana Magnay from covering the Israeli-Palestinian conflict after she tweeted that Israelis who were cheering the bombing of Gaza, and who had allegedly threatened her, were “s .”

“After being threatened and harassed before and during a liveshot, Diana reacted angrily on Twitter,” a CNN spokeswoman said in a statement to The Huffington Post.

LOL @ American news
    How did you find out about this?

American News...
    Idiot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New York Times Rewrites Gaza Headline: Was It Too Accurate?

then changed to:

https://www.commondreams.org/view/2014/07/18-6

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So if you say something bad about Israel that is true, you are anti Semitic?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LOL you ing nazi. blaming Israel for killing innocent people and in the same sentence supporting Nazis who killed 6 million innocent jews.
    You ing is the one who shouldn't even be alive. go kill yourself you anti semitic
    off shekelstein

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you attack Israel for accidentally killing civilians, but ignore Hamas intentionally trying to kill civilians, you are probably anti-Semitic.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How do you know Israel isn't intentionally killing civilians?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you know Israel isn't intentionally killing civilians?
    Two reasons. First, Israel outright says it is not trying to kill civilians. Second, if they wanted to do so, the death toll would be catastrophic, not in the hundreds. Israel has state of the art military technology, nuclear weapons, and the backing of the world's strongest military in the US. If civilian deaths were the goal, the Gaza Strip would be a radioactive wasteland right now.

On the other hand, Hamas specifically says that Israeli citizens are targets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Two reasons. First, Israel outright says it is not trying to kill civilians. Second, if they wanted to do so, the death toll would be catastrophic, not in the hundreds. Israel has state of the art military technology, nuclear weapons, and the backing of the world's strongest military in the US. If civilian deaths were the goal, the Gaza Strip would be a radioactive wasteland right now.

On the other hand, Hamas specifically says that Israeli citizens are targets.
    i dont have a problem with what hamas is doing, at the end of the day they did got robbed how ww2 winnings was shared around losing ur country to abunch of wankers who didnt even thought in the war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont have a problem with what hamas is doing, at the end of the day they did got robbed how ww2 winnings was shared around losing ur country to abunch of wankers who didnt even thought in the war
    What?

Is it possible to use English when attempting to convey a thought?
    My auto correct sometimes goes wild sometimes, is this the problem?
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-20-2014 at 09:20 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Palestine was never a country. The Arabs in the area weren't robbed of . When some Jews who had already been living there were given their own country, the Arabs fled because the neighboring countries invaded. They gave up their homes because they thought they were going to get the Jewish peoples lands too. Their side lost. Tough on them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “We are not Hamas, and we are not with the others,” Ms. Harazin said. “We just want to live in our homes. The people are not Hamas. Israel has a problem with Hamas. What’s the fault of the other people? We have nothing to do with it.”

Asked what she thought of Hamas’s handling of the current war, she said, “Sometimes it’s difficult to express your opinion.”

She faulted Israel for s ing civilian homes, but said of Hamas’s actions, “If you say any word, it’s held against you.” She said her husband had been beaten for complaining about Hamas.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/21/wo...rael.html?_r=0

Hamas knew exactly where Israel would concentrate its ground assault. The Israelis told them. They did not remove civilians. They want civilians to remain, especially children so the media can take pictures of them while they die. Hamas does not give a about civilians. They are fodder to be used for propaganda. They want to be funded and the lower tier want to die like good terrorists. Just like Arafat who just took money and strung people along.

Read about Arafat and where his riches went.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Palestine was never a country. The Arabs in the area weren't robbed of . When some Jews who had already been living there were given their own country, the Arabs fled because the neighboring countries invaded. They gave up their homes because they thought they were going to get the Jewish peoples lands too. Their side lost. Tough on them.
    The 6 day war... The Arabs decided to attack, the Israelis threw them way back. This is really how Israel got so large.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

United Autodidact Society Shastafarian's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://edition.cnn.com/2014/07/20/wo...html?hpt=hp_t3

Some highlights:

Overnight, Hamas fired rockets from Shaja'ia toward Israel. The militant group also turned down an invitation by Egypt to talk about a cease-fire initiative that Cairo had proposed.

For three days, the IDF had warned residents of Shaja'ia to flee, Israel said. Such warnings are delivered through calls and text messages as well as fliers that said "it is the intention of the IDF to carry out aerial strikes against terror sites and operatives" in the area. The fliers told people to head to Gaza City by Wednesday morning and not to return until further notice. The IDF posted an English translation of the fliers Sunday on Twitter.

Some residents said they received the warnings but felt that even if they fled, they could face the same dangers in other parts of Gaza.
    On Saturday, a rocket killed an Israeli in Negev and wounded four others, including an infant, Israeli authorities said.
    The hospital is frequently hit by rocket attacks from Gaza. It has emergency procedures in place, including moving its neo-natal ward into a reinforced rocket shelter.

Israel announced Sunday it would open a field hospital at the Erez Crossing to treat injured Palestinians. On Saturday, the defense forces delivered truckloads of medical supplies to Gaza.
    Israel agreed to a two-hour cease-fire Sunday, at the request of the Red Cross, to allow Palestinian emergency medical workers to tend to the wounded and dead in Shaja'ia, the IDF said. Israel also announced it was extending its cease-fire, but said Hamas was not holding its fire.

Hamas, meanwhile, said Israeli forces s ed Shaja'ia after the cease-fire was declared.

The IDF said it has held fire three times since beginning the operation in Gaza, but "Hamas never stopped shooting rockets."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you that ing re ed or you're just acting like one?
    He said: "Why couldn't the Germans finish the job?"
    He encouraged Jews holocaust. Doesn't sound anti-semitic to you huh? I bet it doesn't.
    Another ing hypocrite terrorist lover. You deserve some Hamas activists near your house. bombing and stuff.

You guys are the worst people, you think you know anything about the truth?
    I bet you also blame Israel/America for 9/11. You love muslim terrorists so much.
    I truly hope you take your stuff and go live in some muslim country.
    I can hardly believe that americans can be THAT stupid. wow

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These people are seriously not worth talking to. they obviously know NOTHING and don't wanna know.
    If a person tells you that Israel might be killing innocent people intentionally, they're obviously trolls.
    I never take seriously people who blame USA for 9/11 for the same reason. It's ridicules in so many ways.
    Those people are just sick and hopeless. They're delusional and unattached to reality. plus they're conspirators, and haters.
    Actually I doubt they believe their own words. I think they might just be trollin'. once again, I hardly believe anyone can be that stupid.
    save your energy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol israels ground offense has got to be fkn joke, did they really think they could just walk into gaza and not expect any casualties when ur fighting against guerrilla tactics?

a bunch of idiots anyway, 17 soldiers dead and all they do is blame hamas, what did you expect hamas to do? sit back and do nothing?

then u go and purge gaza....

BN is a wanker hitler reincarnated with the most arrogant replies, israel already regulating tight control on gaza land and sea border with nowhere else to run out, and the ppl say they have no way off running out, but his answer is they know they can run out, in other words run to those tunnels...not everyone has a tunnel got...

these clowns already own the puppet state algeria, now all they need is to own gaza, and that whole western sea board is theirs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These pinche jews mean bizness.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol israels ground offense has got to be fkn joke, did they really think they could just walk into gaza and not expect any casualties when ur fighting against guerrilla tactics?

a bunch of idiots anyway, 17 soldiers dead and all they do is blame hamas, what did you expect hamas to do? sit back and do nothing?

BN is a wanker hitler reincarnated with the most arrogant replies, israel already regulating tight control on gaza land and sea border with nowhere else to run out, and the ppl say they have no way off running out, but his answer is they know they can run out, in other words run to those tunnels...not everyone has a tunnel got...

these clowns already own the puppet state algeria, now all they need is to own gaza, and that whole western sea board is theirs
    Another re ...
    do you even understand why they went with ground forces into gaza? instead of just wiping out the whole godamn city with air force? like putin would do..
    thats in order to minimize civilian casualties. they risk having their own soldiers killed (17 by now dead as you said) in order to not kill innocent ppl
    and then this idiots says that israel wanna hurt innocent ppl....so stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are truly an idiot.
    The Israelis basically made Gaza and The West Bank (except for the illegal settlements ), Palestian. They were a part of Israel. Own Algeria... Wtf?

The tunnels are access to Israel to kidnap soldiers or to kill. These are not the transport tunnels that have been shut down by Egypt and used to bring food, medicine, and missiles.

Jesus Christ you are confused. Side with the Palestianians, that's fine, but for gods sake get something right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the puppet state thats USA agreeing with israels actions...lmao who wouldve thought a super power is a puppet state to be controlled by a bunch wankers who did nothing for in its entire existence worth mentioning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are truly an idiot.
    The Israelis basically made Gaza and The West Bank (except for the illegal settlements ), Palestian. They were a part of Israel. Own Algeria... Wtf?

The tunnels are access to Israel to kidnap soldiers or to kill. These are not the transport tunnels that have been shut down by Egypt and used to bring food, medicine, and missiles.

Jesus Christ you are confused. Side with the Palestianians, that's fine, but for gods sake get something right.
    you bomb the out of them and go used that 3billion dollar yearly welfare check from the USA to buy and send aid into palestine like ur doing some humanitarian ...nobody buys ur lies

Thread Information