Last edited by ace3g; 08-24-2014 at 07:13 PM.

Post Count
    Baszler has lost 2 of her last 3 fights and got humiliated on TUF, so of course she gets high billing on a big UFC event. What?

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    just 3 worthy fights in numbered ufc ... ehhh

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    T.J. Dillashaw vs. Sato
    Demetrious Johnson vs. Chris Cariaso
    Shayna Baszler vs. Bethe Correia
    Danny Castillo vs. Tony Ferguson
    Carlos Diego Ferreira vs. Ramsey Nijem
    Derek Brunson vs. Lorenz Larkin
    Last edited by The TroutBum; 08-30-2014 at 01:59 PM.

Post Count
    I'm looking forward to the main event but this card is complete trash.. UFC is watering things down more than ever..

Post Count
    I'm looking forward to the main event but this card is complete trash.. UFC is watering things down more than ever..
    If it doesn't have Jones' attached to it, it sucks, eh?

Post Count
    If it doesn't have Jones' attached to it, it sucks, eh?
    Has Mir woken up yet from his latest nap?

Such a crappy card for a PPV. If I wasn't so excited for Dillashaw-Barao there's no way I would watch this...

T.J. Dillashaw vs. Renan Barao for bantamweight le - TJ has improved by leaps and bounds and I expect him to be even better this time out. Also, TEAM ALPHA MALE MUTHA******RS

Danny Castillo vs. Tony Ferguson - Castillo is a TAM member, but he's also a known gatekeeper, decent, but nothing special. I think that Ferguson is the much more well-rounded fighter

Shayna Baszler vs. Bethe Correia

Carlos Diego Ferreira vs. Ramsey Nijem - I still remember the first time I saw Nijem fight. I thought that he looked like . That said, he has vastly improved over the last few years.

Damon Jackson vs. Yancy Medeiros - short notice for Jackson, but he's a Texan so Medeiros

Post Count
    Barao out of bout from weight cutting complications. Tired of this ...

Soto in to replace Barao. I might still go to a bar to watch it though, there's a bar near my place that doesn't charge cover for UFC fights.

Also, I'm sticking with my picks from above, just switch out Soto for Barao (duh)...

Also, Barao pulls out the day before? Dude is scared. Please don't schedule a rematch, give Dillashaw someone else.

Post Count
    Also, Barao pulls out the day before? Dude is scared. Please don't schedule a rematch, give Dillashaw someone else.
    ing atrocious. You're formerly one of the 5 or 6 most feared fighters in the UFC at any weight level, and now you can't make a weight cut for a huge le fight rematch?

The UFC is really getting to a precipice right now. They cannot in good conscience expect people with continue to pay exorbitant fees to see these 3rd rate cards with ONE good fight on them and lo and behold the big fight gets destroyed by an injury. Happened way too many times this year alone.

Post Count
    I would not even consider buying that card

What a bull . Those cards getting worse and worse. And Dana says it's all good

Post Count
    I would not even consider buying that card

What a bull . Those cards getting worse and worse. And Dana says it's all good
    This would be bad for a free FIGHT NIGHT card now. Terrible. Dillishaw vs. Barao ALMOST made it a decent card but even with that it was still sub-par.

Post Count
    Has Mir woken up yet from his latest nap?
    You had the chance to really come up with something good and this is all you could muster? Color me disappointed, although not surprised.

As for this card... I'm still going to watch it because I like watching people fight, regardless of wether or not they have a big name.

Barao just said he was trying to cut 10 kilos!!

Post Count
    Barao is stupid. If he can't keep the weight he should move up the division

Watchable fights, good decision on Ferguson - he clearly was more activ fighter. TJ had more troubles then I thought but he finished the fight nicely.

Thread Information