Page 53 of 64 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1577
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They are playing badass...
    Yup
    Even Messi sports that stupid got haircut now.
    those hipsters haircuts, high maintenance beards and flanel shirts

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    Guardiola

Bayern

Robben

Flopping puto

My Team
    AC Milan
    Post Count
    No era penal

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Fine performance for Barcelona. They waited patiently for 75 minutes and then they cracked Bayern wide open when they saw the chance. All the superlatives about Leo have been said by people around the world already, so I wouldn't bother adding anymore. Messi's gesture of giving Neymar a goal during the weekend paid off as he helped pad Barca's lead heading to Munich.

Could've been already settled if Suarez didn't choke on two very good chances, but bringing a 3-0 lead to the away leg of the tie is comforting enough.

That being said, Bayern have the quality to mount a comeback. Barcelona have to get an early goal to kill off the tie. Even for Bayern's quality, having to score 5 against Barcelona to advance would be very hard to pull off.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    If Neymar received his 2nd Yellow. What's the final tally?

0-0?
    0-1 Bayern?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    If Lewandowski tapped in that perfect cross into an open net, what would the score be?

Send him to FC Krakow

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    If Lewandowski tapped in that perfect cross into an open net, what would the score be?

Send him to FC Krakow
    Haha I'm just saying the brown fker started fouling and flopping under the pressure with 76 minutes left.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

Send him to FC Krakow
    not to mention another Pole is getting his ass nailed to the bench by a drug cartel guy over at Arsenal

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Sure if Bayern doesn't bring anyone back from injury it's over, otherwise another 4-0 victory again over FC Midget

UEFA will do all in it's power to avoid an El Floppico Final. Set the sport back 10 years like MayPac
    Everybody that knew a little about boxing knew there was no way that fight would be entertaining, everybody that knows about football knows that there hasn't been a boring "Clasico" for quite some years now. A Barcelona-Real Madrid UCL final would be the pinnacle of football history and could only be upstaged by an Argentina-Brazil WC final, tbh.

We all know Thomas Vermaelen was the difference-maker for the midgets.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count
    http://www.espnfc.com/club/bayern-mu...ampions-league

"We knew we couldn't win one-v-one, we couldn't counterattack. So we had to keep the ball," Guardiola explained after the final whistle with a helpless shrug. Bayern, in other words, had played not to lose the game, a bit like the side of Ottmar Hitzfeld used to do in big Champions League matches, just by other means. What else could they have done? And it had nearly worked, hadn't it?

"We're disappointed with our stupidity -- we threw it away at the end. It didn't feel like a 3-0 for a long time, we had controlled the game quite well in the second half," said Thomas Muller.

Let's start with the manager. His big idea, a three-man defence with Rafinha as left-back and Bayern matching the opposition man for man like a mirror image, backfired badly. Within the first 15 minutes, the away team could have been two- or three-nil down as the three defenders struggled to keep Messi, Neymar and Luis Suarez at bay without any protection in front of them.

Bayern settled into the game a bit more once they changed to a back four and defended deeper as a team but their bad start had galvanized Barcelona and also affected their game psychologically. The midfield seemed reluctant to play vertical balls for fear of exposing their own defence. Instead, they held on to the ball running into cul-de-sacs. This was not the sort of possession that Guardiola had wanted.

but in Germany, the post-match inquest immediately concentrated on the strange set of cir stances that led to the 1-0.

Bayern had a goal kick. A few Barca and Bayern players were remonstrating with the referee following a tumble from Neymar in the box. Manuel Neuer rushed his kick out to Juan Bernat to take advantage, as he later explained, for Barca being out of position for a second. Bayern are conditioned to play that way, and against a team who made a measured build-up play from the back all but impossible due to their man-for-man pressing, hitting the free man on the left was considered an obvious move by the keeper.

"We had numerical advantage on the left," Neuer said later. The problem was that Barca reacted quickly to close down the flank. Bernat tried to run past Dani Alves but lost the ball. A second later it was in Neuer's net.

That sort of goal will strengthen those who feel that Guardiola's system could do with a bit more realism. But the biggest discussions will swirl around individual players. Mario Gotze's ineffective cameo was dismissed as "youth football" by Franz Beckenbauer. Philipp Lahm, the captain, looked miles away from his usual fitness levels and assuredness on the ball. Xabi Alonso and Bastian Schweinsteiger both struggled; Thiago seemed strangely overawed by the occasion.

My Team
    FIFA
    Post Count

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, Bayern winning the Bundesliga is such a HUGE accomplishment when your roster is so stacked that you could do it with your B-team.
    Somehow, I don't think that Bayern got Pep hoping that he could win them the Bundesliga - even Magath managed that and more with a far worse team.

Der Willis der Spurs wird siegen! FlAVaK's Avatar
    My Team
    Ballspielverein Borussia Dortmund
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, Bayern winning the Bundesliga is such a HUGE accomplishment when your roster is so stacked that you could do it with your B-team.
    Somehow, I don't think that Bayern got Pep hoping that he could win them the Bundesliga - even Magath managed that and more with a far worse team.
    I made the Magath-comparison before Porto 2nd leg. But otoh, Heynckes was already called a lame duck and went on to win the triple!

I donīt know if Pep stays or goes, but he should either extend or bolt for City this summer. Staying for just one more year (current contract), try to rebuild and maybe fail again would be the worst scenario...

Go Full-Rebuild-Mode with Pep and an extension or get rid of him now and try something new!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Everybody that knew a little about boxing knew there was no way that fight would be entertaining, everybody that knows about football knows that there hasn't been a boring "Clasico" for quite some years now. A Barcelona-Real Madrid UCL final would be the pinnacle of football history and could only be upstaged by an Argentina-Brazil WC final, tbh.
    If we're being real, nothing would outshine a Mexico-USA WC final, tbh. The story lines the media can make, the world would finally know who is the better keeper Ochoa or Howard.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If we're being real, nothing would outshine a Mexico-USA WC final, tbh. The story lines the media can make, the world would finally know who is the better keeper Ochoa or Howard.
    Nah that would be a waste of time. The be@ners haven't won in like 3 years and even the u21 be@ners got on. Move along

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No one would watch.

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    show me them hands, cuh

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    No one would watch.
    Immigration and Homeland would watch

what a ing joke ..... NOBODY outside land and the US will watch this .... .. calling national championships "world Champion". Murica is the world

My Team
    Juventus FC
    Post Count
    Y'all mf'ers so disrespectful lol

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    THEY WOULD WATCH

Thread Information