Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    he'll give a . he's going to be happy for anything that takes the press away from all the other .
    23 Americans on board.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It was shot down. I remember when I said to some s around here (Rogue) that the other plane was probably shot down too.
    I remember you saying that it either landed or crashed

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    he'll give a . he's going to be happy for anything that takes the press away from all the other .
    23 Americans on board.
    I doubt it, he never wins anyways. People about what he does and doesn't do. They're never happy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I doubt it, he never wins anyways. People about what he does and doesn't do. They're never happy.
    Never winning is a good indication that you suck.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    True. ing people expect their beliefs to be completed by a politician and yet they always complain when their personal needs aren't meted out. Blame the Lefties; Blame the Righties Anyhow, watching that impact video is crazy. Though, I wonder by the way the plane went down and exploded, it must've been crippled by the so-called missle because it was too centralized to have been an explosion in the sky. It was a refined explosion rather than a chaotic explosion you would tend to get via on-contact explosion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Never winning is a good indication that you suck.
    I don't care about politics or know much about them. I do know that Obama has been unfairly criticized since his 1st day in office.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    True. ing people expect their beliefs to be completed by a politician and yet they always complain when their personal needs aren't meted out. Blame the Lefties; Blame the Righties Anyhow, watching that impact video is crazy. Though, I wonder by the way the plane went down and exploded, it must've been crippled by the so-called missle because it was too centralized to have been an explosion in the sky. It was a refined explosion rather than a chaotic explosion you would tend to get via on-contact explosion.
    I agree. And I have no idea what happened. Maybe the wing got clipped or something?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    I agree. And I have no idea what happened. Maybe the wing got clipped or something?
    I'm guessing so. If the missile is fired by supposed separatists, then that could explain it sense they wouldn't have the best training of firing a SAM missile. The FAA had prohibited American flights to even come close to the Ukraine airspace. Because of the possibility of Ukrainian and Russian radars sending conflicting information. I mean, though, if a commercial airline is flying at 32k miles, it should be distinguishable from a enemy military plane. However, a Russian fighter did shoot down a Ukrainian plane earlier this week. Not sure why Malaysian Aviation Authorities would even consider a route. Just another misstep by that country and it probably would've been avoided if they had followed the protocol of other airlines.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm guessing so. If the missile is fired by supposed separatists, then that could explain it sense they wouldn't have the best training of firing a SAM missile. The FAA had prohibited American flights to even come close to the Ukraine airspace. Not sure why Malaysian Aviation Authorities would even consider a route. Just another misstep by that country and it probably would've been avoided if they had followed the protocol of other airlines.
    Have they ruled out an onboard bomb yet?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    well...where are you reading that Ukraine is saying they shot it down?
    "MH-17 is not an incident or catastrophe, it is a terrorist attack," Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko tweeted. He has stepped up his military campaign against the rebels since a ceasefire late last month failed to produce any negotiations.
    Russia, which Western powers accuse of trying to destabilize Ukraine to maintain influence over its old Soviet empire, has accused Kiev's leaders of mounting a fascist coup. It says it is holding troops in readiness to protect Russian-speakers in the east - the same rationale it used for taking over Crimea.
    Ukrainian Interior Ministry official Anton Gerashchenko said on Facebook: "Just now, over Torez, terrorists using a Buk anti-aircraft system kindly given to them by Putin have shot down a civilian airliner flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur."
    "There is no limit to the cynicism of Putin and his terrorists!" he wrote on the social media site. "Europe, USA, Canada, the civilized world, open your eyes! Help us in any way you can! This is a war of good against evil!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Some dude on CNN believes the plane wasn't hit my a missile. So it just went down by itself?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "MH-17 is not an incident or catastrophe, it is a terrorist attack," Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko tweeted. He has stepped up his military campaign against the rebels since a ceasefire late last month failed to produce any negotiations.
    Russia, which Western powers accuse of trying to destabilize Ukraine to maintain influence over its old Soviet empire, has accused Kiev's leaders of mounting a fascist coup. It says it is holding troops in readiness to protect Russian-speakers in the east - the same rationale it used for taking over Crimea.
    Ukrainian Interior Ministry official Anton Gerashchenko said on Facebook: "Just now, over Torez, terrorists using a Buk anti-aircraft system kindly given to them by Putin have shot down a civilian airliner flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur."
    "There is no limit to the cynicism of Putin and his terrorists!" he wrote on the social media site. "Europe, USA, Canada, the civilized world, open your eyes! Help us in any way you can! This is a war of good against evil!"
    and??? my response was to mo who seemed to be saying Ukraine shot it down.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm guessing so. If the missile is fired by supposed separatists, then that could explain it sense they wouldn't have the best training of firing a SAM missile. The FAA had prohibited American flights to even come close to the Ukraine airspace. Because of the possibility of Ukrainian and Russian radars sending conflicting information. I mean, though, if a commercial airline is flying at 32k miles, it should be distinguishable from a enemy military plane. However, a Russian fighter did shoot down a Ukrainian plane earlier this week. Not sure why Malaysian Aviation Authorities would even consider a route. Just another misstep by that country and it probably would've been avoided if they had followed the protocol of other airlines.
    Any connection to Malaysian airline flight 370? In your opinion.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't care about politics or know much about them. I do know that Obama has been unfairly criticized since his 1st day in office.
    he has also been fairly criticized on numerous other occasions

regardless...I can't take you seriously with that mullet

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Have they ruled out an onboard bomb yet?
    As the situation down there is chaotic w/o this tragedy, I'm guessing the have no real idea of what happened and probably will not have one for a while. This is a highly contested area and it was really foolish to even devise a flight plan in the area. being late or having to take a longer route, those things can be overcame. Unfortunately, death cannot and even if they never do find a culprit, it will continue to destroy the already damaged image of Malaysian Airlines and fuel a contentious rift between Russia and Ukraine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    It's being reported that 23 US citizens are on board, if that matters to you guys.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    he has also been fairly criticized on numerous other occasions

regardless...I can't take you seriously with that mullet
    Business in the front, party in the back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Some dude on CNN believes the plane wasn't hit my a missile. So it just went down by itself?
    Doubt it. No plane loses contact just like that at 33,000 feet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Any connection to Malaysian airline flight 370? In your opinion.
    I don't think so. Well, there is a connection the fumbling nature of how Malaysian Airlines handled MH370 and allowing for one of its planes to fly over a battle zone would probably the most concrete linkage between the two. I do believe that one was totally avoidable (MH17) and the other was probably due to catastrophic failure of both machine and pilot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't think so. Well, there is a connection the fumbling nature of how Malaysian Airlines handled MH370 and allowing for one of its planes to fly over a battle zone would probably the most concrete linkage between the two. I do believe that one was totally avoidable (MH17) and the other was probably due to catastrophic failure of both machine and pilot.
    Well, I won't be flying Malaysian anytime soon.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Doubt it. No plane loses contact just like that at 33,000 feet.
    If it is a design flaw in the 777 then it is certainly possible...however, I agree that is highly unlikely with it happening over a hot spot and what not...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Well, I won't be flying Malaysian anytime soon.
    Probably the best way to go .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not to worry, some random dude is providing his expertise on the situation.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    For those who mentioned that Ukrainian forces shot it down, it wouldn't be that far-fetched. They did "accidentally" shoot down a Russian Tupulov back in 2001 during a military exercise. Plug in a very, very, volatile situation and it could have been downed by Ukrainian forces with a twitchy sense of being.

Thread Information