Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your refusal to answer is all I need.

You don't live in fear of being run over by car but you do look both ways to prevent it. I don't live in fear of being killed in my home but I do put a gun in my nightstand to prevent it.

Thanks for playing.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your refusal to answer is all I need.

You don't live in fear of being run over by car but you do look both ways to prevent it. I don't live in fear of being killed in my home but I do put a gun in my nightstand to prevent it.

Thanks for playing.
    The fact I do fear that is the very reason I look before crossing the street every time I cross the street. The car is there and it's real and could hurt me.

The tree is still outside my home. It is real but will not hurt me.

You live in fear of being raped at home every night. You prove that every night by sleeping with your gun. Your rapist is not there and is imaginary.

Thanks for trying so hard to be so macho while admitting your fear of being raped in your home every night over and over. It's hilarious.

Kudos to you for being prepared to kill someone trying to rape you every night -- but you can't do that and say you aren't afraid of being raped.

Every night.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The tree is still outside my home. It is real but will not hurt me.

You're next

http://abc7.com/news/falling-palm-tr...les-man/64819/

EAST LOS ANGELES (KABC) --
    A man was killed when a palm tree fell on top of him during his morning walk in East Los Angeles on Saturday.

The incident happened in the 3900 block of Dozier Street around 8:30 a.m.

Relatives identified the man as 49-year-old Tony Calderon. They said he was out for his morning walk and stopped to say o to a neighbor when he was struck by the tree moments later.

Calderon was trapped underneath the debris and downed power lines. Firefighters pronounced him dead at the scene.

His own mother was among those who heard the crash.

"We heard a boom and I ran outside and I saw all the neighbors come and they were all trying to pull him, get him," said Nellie Mora, the victim's mother.

Calderon's family was on their way to a funeral for another family member when they got the news that he had died.

The woman who lives in the home where the tree fell and other residents say the tree has been a concern for a long time. The woman said she could not afford to pay for the tree to be trimmed and reported it to the city. She believes the city should have had the tree trimmed.

Neighbors described Calderon as a very popular, friendly man.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're next

A man was killed when a palm tree fell on top of him during his morning walk in East Los Angeles on Saturday.

Relatives identified the man as 49-year-old Tony Calderon. They said he was out for his morning walk and stopped to say o to a neighbor when he was struck by the tree moments later.

Calderon was trapped underneath the debris and downed power lines. Firefighters pronounced him dead at the scene.

"We heard a boom and I ran outside and I saw all the neighbors come and they were all trying to pull him, get him," said Nellie Mora, the victim's mother.

Calderon's family was on their way to a funeral for another family member when they got the news that he had died.

The woman who lives in the home where the tree fell and other residents say the tree has been a concern for a long time. The woman said she could not afford to pay for the tree to be trimmed and reported it to the city. She believes the city should have had the tree trimmed.

Eh, if it only paralyzes me I could be the next governor of Texas after limiting lawsuit awards that made me a multimillionaire.

Those trees are now keeping a safe distance.

Those flowers, on the other hand....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol Police confiscated a 9mm Ruger handgun from the bag of Camden, S.C., resident Ronald William Prestage shortly after 9 a.m. on Wednesday morning at the Cannon House Office Building. Prestage, 59, was arrested and charged with carrying a pistol without a license, a District of Columbia offense that carries up to five years in prison.

Records indicate he has a concealed carry permit in South Carolina. Prestage is a veterinarian and farm operator, and is president-elect of the National Pork Producers Council. He may have been on the Hill to lobby on agriculture issues.
    http://blogs.rollcall.com/hill-blott...nnon-building/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amount of meat these guns have put in my freezer have far exceeded their cost.
    Goody.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're next

So how are you going to protect your home from the killer trees

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explaining a proposal to allow alcoholic beverages to be served at Texas gun shows:

“We got a request from a gun club in the Dallas-Fort Worth area to amend the rules,” said TABC spokeswoman Carolyn Beck.
    http://kxan.com/2014/08/08/alcohol-w...-new-proposal/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information