Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC in spite of their undisciplined style of play still have it all to win a le or even multiple les. I still think their time is coming and maybe it's next year..
    Scotty Brooks makes it all ok.
    I see Westbrook getting injured again with the minutes put on him.
    Balls to the Wall even during the regular season. He's gonna break down if Scotty does not get it.
    Because of their lack of ball movement Durant and Westbrook wear down. You could see it against us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would have
    1 game 6 okc
    2 game 5 heat
    3 game 7 mavs
    4 game 4 heat
    5 game 3 heat
    I get your logic in putting closeout games first, but the tension going into Game 3 vs the Heat was immense after losing Game 2 at home. And the Spurs put on a 71 point smack down in the first half - unbelievable offensive execution. Game 4 everyone expected the Heat to respond, and the Spurs crushed them again. Game 5, despite the slow start was anticipated to be a comfortable win before tipoff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scotty Brooks makes it all ok.
    I see Westbrook getting injured again with the minutes put on him.
    Balls to the Wall even during the regular season. He's gonna break down if Scotty does not get it.
    Because of their lack of ball movement Durant and Westbrook wear down. You could see it against us.
    Yeah Scotty is our biggest advantage over the Thunder. He responds to a weak bench performance by moving Reggie Jackson into the starting unit, thereby reducing their bench production to almost zero.

But if Durant develops a post game and Westbrook doesn't break down they still have a big enough talent advantage to win a le despite Scotty

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's a fun one, go watch Baynes surprise the out of Portland in the first half of game 1.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I get your logic in putting closeout games first, but the tension going into Game 3 vs the Heat was immense after losing Game 2 at home. And the Spurs put on a 71 point smack down in the first half - unbelievable offensive execution. Game 4 everyone expected the Heat to respond, and the Spurs crushed them again. Game 5, despite the slow start was anticipated to be a comfortable win before tipoff.
    We both agree on OKC first.
    2 Winning a championship and seeing everyone being called to the bench and all the emotion of winning another ring has to be one of the must watch games of the series
    3 Game seven of the MAVS was a MUST win for obvious reasons, but there was a lot of doubt going into that game. Lot of legacies on the line.
    GAme 3 and 4 vs the heat could be a toss up for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a TV with 2012 G6 WCF on loop, a 2nd TV with 2013 G6 Finals on loop, and a shower rod.

Sincerely,

Rob Diaz

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rewatch game 4 in the Mavs series, people forget we were minutes away from falling down 3-1. That would have truly sucked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been slowly watching again some of the playoff games this season. The games are so easy on the eyes, truly enjoyable watching some of this stuff again.

My last re-watch was Game 6 against OKC, and jeez, that game could've easily gone to either team. If you still have it on DVR, go ahead and take another look. Cojo was great in the 2nd half, the Spurs run in the 3rd quarter, the OKC comeback in the 4th. IIRC, that was actually the closest win margin on the entire playoffs on a game the Spurs won.

Next up to watch are probably Game 3 and 4 against Miami...

Did you guys re-watch any games from the Portland or Dallas series? I think Game 7 against Dallas was another great game. Any other recommendations?
    I only have Game 5 of the NBA Finals on DVR and I've rewatched it about 6 times already. Pure beauty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been re-watching and these are some observations
    1. Any time I'm in a bad mood I can watch some of games 3 or 4 of the Miami series and I feel better.
    2. Duncan had a great playoffs. Every time the offense got stuck they went to him in the post. And that crucial OT win against OKC was all Duncan. Also great defense.
    3. Spurs had some incredible 3 pt shooting. Green versus OKC was huge. Spurs had 8 players who shot the 3 pt well. No other championship Spurs team had that many shooters.
    4. Duncan and Ginobili came up big against OKC
    5. Miami actually played pretty well especially on the offensive end. They just got overwhelmed by the Spurs offense and Chalmers and Wade had terrible series.
    6. One of the advantages of having a deep team and bench is that in different match ups you can use different weapons. MarcoB had a great series against Portland because it was a good match up for him. I think often people on think of having a good bench as something you do only to save minutes on your starters. But there is also the advantage that you can adjust to different match up problems with a different lineup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rewatch game 4 in the Mavs series, people forget we were minutes away from falling down 3-1. That would have truly sucked.
    Diaws three was the biggest shot of the playoffs IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I re-watched 2014 finals game 1 and noticed just how huge our A/C asterisk was for the series. If the Heat had won game 1 (which was likely to happen if LeBron didn't cramp up), this would have at least been a 7 game series, we may have been talking 3 peat for the Heat, and LeBron back in Miami for the Shabazz Napier Experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been slowly watching again some of the playoff games this season. The games are so easy on the eyes, truly enjoyable watching some of this stuff again. My last re-watch was Game 6 against OKC, and jeez, that game could've easily gone to either team. If you still have it on DVR, go ahead and take another look. Cojo was great in the 2nd half, the Spurs run in the 3rd quarter, the OKC comeback in the 4th. IIRC, that was actually the closest win margin on the entire playoffs on a game the Spurs won. Next up to watch are probably Game 3 and 4 against Miami... Did you guys re-watch any games from the Portland or Dallas series? I think Game 7 against Dallas was another great game. Any other recommendations?
    I have been watching Finals games 3,4,& 5 in sections since the glorious day of June, 15 2014. I had the OT of Game 6 on my DVR, but lost it. I'm hoping the DVD has select portions of all the series. It truly is enjoyable to watch and a lot less stressful! In game 5 I couldn't relax until the final buzzer....even though we were up by a hundred. I realize I'm biased, but I believe this is the most amazing story of redemption in the modern history of sports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. That game is up there with Game 6 against OKC for me. I kept screaming and yelling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wish I had copies of the games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've watched highlights and parts of every game just not full games. How are you all getting full games? Can I buy/download them anywhere?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I re-watched 2014 finals game 1 and noticed just how huge our A/C asterisk was for the series. If the Heat had won game 1 (which was likely to happen if LeBron didn't cramp up), this would have at least been a 7 game series, we may have been talking 3 peat for the Heat, and LeBron back in Miami for the Shabazz Napier Experience.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I honestly think the Spurs would have won game 2 if MIA had won game 1.

But, with the way the Spurs shot in the 4th qtr, they probably still would have won that game if James stayed in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've watched highlights and parts of every game just not full games. How are you all getting full games? Can I buy/download them anywhere?
    Finals: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00.../ref=dv_dp_ep1

WCF: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00.../ref=dv_dp_ep1

Round 1, Games 1 and 4: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ref=dv_dp_ep10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most memorable game for me was Game 3 of the Mavs series. I was at a bar and I got into it with some Mav bandwagoners/Spurs haters. I wish I could see that er now; if it so happens you stumble on the forum and read this thread: kiss the rings sucka

5>1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Miami was lucky to escape frpm being swept.
    And I know they were lucky last year when they won game 6, they should have lost last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs would've still won the series. I admit losing hope after game 2, that was a gut wrenching loss tbh

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rewatched game 5 last night. Parker took a lot of heat for how he played, but he literally killed every hope Miami had in the 4th qtr. It's not how you start it's how you finish.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I rewatched game 5 last night. Parker took a lot of heat for how he played, but he literally killed every hope Miami had in the 4th qtr. It's not how you start it's how you finish.
    there was already no hope,

Thread Information