San Antonio Spurs
    Fake.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    It will be remembered in the history books as the highpoint of the United States, before it fell back into being the hole it was from the mid 1800s to the 1930s.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    College
    Oregon Ducks
    That was a great time to watch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I also wish I could set foot on the moon someday to check if there's really a Lunar Goddess living there...

U Have Bad Understanding Sportcamper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Mouse...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    It will be remembered in the history books as the highpoint of the United States, before it fell back into being the hole it was from the mid 1800s to the 1930s.
    Yup, space-race/program was the peak of mankind's existence, not just this country. To go from scratching on caves and picking our asses to getting off this rock is incredible to think about, even today. In before mouse and cosmored start ging it up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Yup, space-race/program was the peak of mankind's existence, not just this country. To go from scratching on caves and picking our asses to getting off this rock is incredible to think about, even today. In before mouse and cosmored start ging it up.

All those major accomplishments and yet you can't seem to make your point without using primitive outdated insults.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Cool to see all those photos showing all sorts of maybe man/whatever made "things", that had been hidden from us.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    We had a country willing to put money into science and space exploration. Now with the death of the USSR the Republicans just want tax breaks for the rich and the Democrats more Mexicans. It's pretty sickening how the supercollider in Waxahachie was axed in the 90s when it could have made the Dallas area the center of the world's physics research and found the Higgs boson 15 years earlier than it was done at CERN. I'm going to be mad as if the the James Webb telescope doesn't get funded. That will be able to see in the infrared spectrum through dust clouds into hot spots for star formation (for example, in the Orion nebula), which can't be done in the visible light spectrum.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I recently heard that we sent them to the moon the first time with less computing power than is in the phone I'm typing this post on...that's fing crazy.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And we haven't been back since 1972.

Curious, no?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I recently heard that we sent them to the moon the first time with less computing power than is in the phone I'm typing this post on...that's fing crazy.
    Hey Johnsmith I was having fun in that topic were I said that cut down not sure what topic it was but it was all in fun...

Thread Information