Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Goddess found my devotion today. I try to convince myself that her look of dismay resulted from an overflowing of emotions within. But as I watch the events play out…how quickly she rounded the children into the house…the immediate rush to the phone…the police in the back yard…

I abandoned Rusty Bucket and spent the morning putting coins into an empty washing machine. The sound and repe ive movements were salve to my inner wounds. At the same time, the futility of the act…this consummation of energy for naught…it casts my woo of Goddess as a bleak analogy.

How could my devotional failed? Perhaps she didn’t discern the paper scene as intended. Maybe she had a bad morning and wasn’t able to objectively ponder the true meaning. I don’t think I can spend any more time in Rusty Bucket. But my passion is boiling. I must see her daily lest I feel like a peanut staring at chocolate.

The Goddess yard is surrounded by trees. I think about the logistics behind building a zip line. Allowing me to see her from above.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 05-20-2016 at 12:25 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bump

Thread Information