Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean... you guys need to get a grip!!! Its 2014 and you all are still full of so much hate. You white boys have it made but find so much time to hate on s. Your women on the other hand... I'll tell ya... they are extremely nice. I just spent two weeks in Aspen and did it all... I mean lived like a KING!!! All on a white girls dime. I went to dinner last night on a white girls dime. She made this funny little joke that made me giggle. She couldn't find a sitter so at the last minute she asked if she could bring her daughter. At first I said no, but I was already dressed and looking forward to seeing her so I agreed. At dinner her daughter stepped away to the ladies room... she's like 10. I asked, "Does it make you feel uncomfortable bringing your daughter to dinner with us?" She says, no... people just think you're her father and we're a family. Now I didn't get to lay the wood, of course, so I had to line up some scrub material for later that night.

I have this little Jewish Yoga Instructor in Venice, CA that I'm visiting next month. She's the daughter of the family that I visited in Aspen. We'll have much fun again. Then I'm headed up to the Seattle area... Harbor Gig to be exact to hang out with this Asian chic for a week. I know... she's not white, but she thinks she is and that's all that matters to me. The point I'm driving home here is... guys... get a grip!!! Dial it back!!! Racism is over!!! Only white men are still running around all pissy. White women have gotten with the program.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She made u giggle?? dis tryna act like a playa/alpha that gets all kinds of pussy, yet admits he's giggling at the dinner table like a

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have white guys been rejecting you, ruva?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She made u giggle?? dis tryna act like a playa/alpha that gets all kinds of pussy, yet admits he's giggling at the dinner table like a
    Calling me a playa is an insult, lil . I've never played a woman in my entire life!!! They all know about each other. I've never had a reason to hide my intentions with a woman. I do what the I want to do... no questions asked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have white guys been rejecting you, ruva?

I'm just noticing so much hate from the white boys these days. Why?

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cliff Notes: A single Mom is nice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cliff Notes: A single Mom is nice

Here we go with the discrimination again. Why can't you guys just get over it already. The world has moved on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just noticing so much hate from the white boys these days. Why?
    Where are you interacting with boys. Hanging out at the arcade again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Girls are nicer than guys period. The race doesn't matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here we go with the discrimination again. Why can't you guys just get over it already. The world has moved on.
    The Globe is overwhelming geneous. Turn off American TV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Girls are nicer than guys period. The race doesn't matter.

This is true, K, but I feel a shift in the universal order of things these past few years. I'm not sure if it was the election of that buffoon Obama, or the end of times. White women are wide open, yet white guys are extremely mad these days. I mean... when I go to the gun shop its hard to find ammo for my AR-15. That's because you white boys have been hoarding the ammo and guns like there's going to be some race war or some . What's wrong with you guys?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Globe is overwhelming geneous. Turn off American TV

I turned off the tv after 911. is disgusting and even seeping onto the internet. White men just upset at everyone over nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is true, K, but I feel a shift in the universal order of things these past few years. I'm not sure if it was the election of that buffoon Obama, or the end of times. White women are wide open, yet white guys are extremely mad these days. I mean... when I go to the gun shop its hard to find ammo for my AR-15. That's because you white boys have been hoarding the ammo and guns like there's going to be some race war or some . What's wrong with you guys?
    I don't own a gun or care for them. Guns are for weak people imo.

As for "race wars", I don't get involved in that garbage. I get some flak for having a black gf, but considering I've had her for nearly 8 years and everything's perfect still, no one can really talk about it besides bug me about why we aren't married yet.

Every dude seems mad and salty over some dumb imo. The race doesn't matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't own a gun or care for them. Guns are for weak people imo.

As for "race wars", I don't get involved in that garbage. I get some flak for having a black gf, but considering I've had her for nearly 8 years and everything's perfect still, no one can really talk about it besides bug me about why we aren't married yet.

Every dude seems mad and salty over some dumb imo. The race doesn't matter.

Not one brotha on this site will give you over dating a sista. But the white boys on this site are raging mad over race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm so angry !

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    Not one brotha on this site will give you over dating a sista. But the white boys on this site are raging mad over race.
    White guy beaten nearly to death by Blacks for dating a Black woman

Last edited by JohnnyMax; 07-21-2014 at 05:54 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

the system was out to get them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Judge should have thrown the book at him. He seemed like a nice kid. Piece of advice to you white kids. Don't date sistas in the hood. It's bound to end tragic. Find you a middle class sista that went to college that has her head on straight. Leave that ghetto pussy alone. That's like me... I'd never with a white girl that chases thug s. May as well date a ghetto black girl... just asking for trouble.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just can't take this thread Srs since the lol thread.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Luva...... you a true boss. It's a pleasure to breathe the same air as a True Boss like yourself

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luva...... you a true boss. It's a pleasure to breathe the same air as a True Boss like yourself
    Get off your knees.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    IZE=4]Why Do ******s Smell Like ?[/SIZE]

1. Melanin stinks to people that are not ******s.
    This has been borne out time and time again by science. Melanin has a foul odor and ******s have far more than any other race.

2. It's all the hair care products. It requires them to brutalize their nappy hair and not wash it for weeks at a time. Have you ever seen the funky crust that is in a sheboon's so-called hair? Imagine how terrible you'd smell if you didn't wash your hair, or even put water on it, for 2 or 3 weeks. Some go months at a time and get loads of funk-crust. Think that smells good?

3. Bromhidrosis is the term for hyperactive glands that produce body odor.
    ******s evolved to do well in hot environments. Part of that evolution is keeping urine and feces for a long amount of time to keep water so they stay hydrated. The body has to remove this waste eventually, so the ******s sweat urine and feces. They literally do it. They also have more sweat and body odor creating things called apocrine glands and eccrine glands. Everybody has them but ******s have a lot more. All the hygiene in the world won't overcome that fact. ******s sweat more and stink more when they do it, its simple science.
    Every play sports with a ******? Ever have to smell a sweaty ****** at the gym? You know it is true! Its one of those racist "hate facts." SCIENCE BEEZ RACISS.

4. Its part of their "rich culture" to not spend 50 dollars a year on shampoo, deodorant, anti-perspirant and tooth paste but to spend 2 grand on horrendous perfume and cologne. A ****** might not shower but it will bathe in cheap perfume and cologne. The end effect is that the causes of the funk, poor hygiene and simple biology (melanin and more body odor and sweat glands) are never dealt with and the groid winds up smelling like a crusty, sweaty asshole on a prom date. Stuff like Axe and Old e body spray has completely replaced anything remotely approaching basic hygiene in a ******, but especially the bucks. That isn't a replacement for brushing your teeth, wiping your ass, showering with shampoo and soap or using deodorant and anti-perspirant. in' Aqua-Velva and a half bottle's worth of Chocolate Lightning or Kiwi-Strawberry Passion-**** doesn't cut it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this I don't even...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    paki pretending to be a black "player"

only in america

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs