My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    and if so, what happened? please share your stories here ITT.

my story happened this weekend saturday night. me and some comrades met up at a local bar and were educating some friends of friends who tagged along but are just conservative republican and liberarian type folks not natsoc. we were discussing the holocaust whenever i hear "is this guy ing serious" from some white liberal SJW's from a table next to ours..next thing all the feminist looking women are chattering and adding fuel. i ignored him the first time and he just kept getting louder and louder trying to draw attention and rally other people on his side. that's when i tell him i think you need to mind your own ing business...that's when a table of n!gg3rs started to get involved and both sides are talking , right then i realize it's about to go down.

i stood up and i'm in the middle of a shouting match with the white SJW male when i decide we're outnumbered and it's time to strike first, my right cross must have broken his jaw because all i heard was screaming, women crying, his tongue was hanging out of his mouth and all he could make was like gurgling noises. that's when the buck n!gg3r of the group tried to jump on me, i quickly took him down through a table and started ground and pounding him until i realized he was already out cold. at this point it's about a 6 vs 12 brawl and we are holding our own as we fight our way out of the bar in a defensive formation, watching eachothers backs and dodging chairs, barstools, bottles, glasses, etc.

i've never been a part of something like that before, and they say we're the uncivilized ones? you liberals need to keep your women and pet chimps on a leash before they get hurt.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    No, but I'd be glad to beat the crap out of a Nazi like you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol bull fantasy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    dude you couldn't even last 30 seconds before i choked you out with your own scarf you got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You made this up.

It's hilarious.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and if so, what happened? please share your stories here ITT.

my story happened this weekend saturday night. me and some comrades met up at a local bar and were educating some friends of friends who tagged along but are just conservative republican and liberarian type folks not natsoc. we were discussing the holocaust whenever i hear "is this guy ing serious" from some white liberal SJW's from a table next to ours..next thing all the feminist looking women are chattering and adding fuel. i ignored him the first time and he just kept getting louder and louder trying to draw attention and rally other people on his side. that's when i tell him i think you need to mind your own ing business...that's when a table of n!gg3rs started to get involved and both sides are talking , right then i realize it's about to go down.

i stood up and i'm in the middle of a shouting match with the white SJW male when i decide we're outnumbered and it's time to strike first, my right cross must have broken his jaw because all i heard was screaming, women crying, his tongue was hanging out of his mouth and all he could make was like gurgling noises. that's when the buck n!gg3r of the group tried to jump on me, i quickly took him down through a table and started ground and pounding him until i realized he was already out cold. at this point it's about a 6 vs 12 brawl and we are holding our own as we fight our way out of the bar in a defensive formation, watching eachothers backs and dodging chairs, barstools, bottles, glasses, etc.

i've never been a part of something like that before, and they say we're the uncivilized ones? you liberals need to keep your women and pet chimps on a leash before they get hurt.
    And then you woke up.
    biggest bunch of BS...

Where were you? When this went down. What time?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    post your own stories instead of riding my what do you gots got

time you got into an altercation over which backstreet boy is hottest?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    post your own stories instead of riding my what do you gots got

time you got into an altercation over which backstreet boy is hottest?
    Where were you, nazi? What time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, what a load of crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a Koolaid Man level fantasy...

To answer the question, no, I have never gotten into a physical altercation over politics. I'm a liberal living in a highly conservative area. I'm talking religious conservatives, and I learned a long time ago it is pointless to debate them. You will never get anywhere debating people who believe in magic. I find that fiscal conservatives are generally more educated and civil, so a physical altercation is not going to happen, just an interesting discussion where we end up agreeing to disagree.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    That was a Koolaid Man level fantasy...

To answer the question, no, I have never gotten into a physical altercation over politics. I'm a liberal living in a highly conservative area. I'm talking religious conservatives, and I learned a long time ago it is pointless to debate them. You will never get anywhere debating people who believe in magic. I find that fiscal conservatives are generally more educated and civil, so a physical altercation is not going to happen, just an interesting discussion where we end up agreeing to disagree.
    you really don't realize how big the ideological gap is in this country. this country is literally ripping apart at the seams, and even respected guys like pat buchanan agree that this country could be headed for balkanization.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannit...-tear-us-apart

the reason i posed the question in the op and shared my story is because political violence could very well be the future in america. i'll readily admit i hate liberals. i wouldn't shed a tear if the russians or chicoms launched a nuke at NYC as long as the fallout didn't blow this way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol respected

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really don't realize how big the ideological gap is in this country. this country is literally ripping apart at the seams, and even respected guys like pat buchanan agree that this country could be headed for balkanization.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/hannit...-tear-us-apart

the reason i posed the question in the op and shared my story is because political violence could very well be the future in america. i'll readily admit i hate liberals. i wouldn't shed a tear if the russians or chicoms launched a nuke at NYC as long as the fallout didn't blow this way.
    Dude, I'm a liberal living in Alabama. I know ALL about the ideological gap in this country. I also know that making nasty comments on Facebook is about as far as 99% of the American public is going to go in dealing with it. People in this country are too lazy for any real upheaval. The whole "take our country back" mentality is the pipe dream of a bunch of fat, lazy rednecks.

It really is hysterical to see these morons walking around with guns showing thinking they are standing up to the government. While Joe Dumbass goes out and buys an AK and a bunch of ammo, his local police department just bought a tank. Ridiculous.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Dude, I'm a liberal living in Alabama. I know ALL about the ideological gap in this country. I also know that making nasty comments on Facebook is about as far as 99% of the American public is going to go in dealing with it. People in this country are too lazy for any real upheaval. The whole "take our country back" mentality is the pipe dream of a bunch of fat, lazy rednecks.

It really is hysterical to see these morons walking around with guns showing thinking they are standing up to the government. While Joe Dumbass goes out and buys an AK and a bunch of ammo, his local police department just bought a tank. Ridiculous.
    you don't know anything about warfare, what the good does a tank do in urban warfare??? there are literally hundreds of thousands if not millions of people in this country who know how to set up mines and IEDs. not to mention governments hostile to ours would arm insurgents with an ank shoulder fired missiles like the ones german civilians were easily trained to use as the soviets advanced.

this country is definitely headed for civil war. as an outsider, you only know what they are saying to your face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Complete fantasy. This country is headed for a triple bypass, not a civil war.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't know anything about warfare, what the good does a tank do in urban warfare??? there are literally hundreds of thousands if not millions of people in this country who know how to set up mines and IEDs. not to mention governments hostile to ours would arm insurgents with an ank shoulder fired missiles like the ones german civilians were easily trained to use as the soviets advanced.

this country is definitely headed for civil war. as an outsider, you only know what they are saying to your face.
    There is still enough open/uninhibited land in the USA for people to hide. But once that runs out, the USA will for the most part be unlivable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never gotten into a physical altercation over politics but I've come close. It happened this weekend saturday night. Me and some friends were at a local bar and some dudes at the table next were talking about being wannabe Nazi's. Well I heard enough and told them to take that somewhere else. Then one of the dudes started to get up so I jumped up ready to throw down but then the guy just dropped to his knees and kept repeating "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me, I'll suck your ". Then I stomped my foot and they all screamed and ran away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no

I could see boutons getting his ass kicked in a political argument, though.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've never gotten into a physical altercation over politics but I've come close. It happened this weekend saturday night. Me and some friends were at a local bar and some dudes at the table next were talking about being wannabe Nazi's. Well I heard enough and told them to take that somewhere else. Then one of the dudes started to get up so I jumped up ready to throw down but then the guy just dropped to his knees and kept repeating "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me, I'll suck your ". Then I stomped my foot and they all screamed and ran away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive come close. drunk at a bar with freinds. whats funny about this is i dont have any clue wtf im talking about when it comes to politics. its always normally freindly fire. i dont discuss politics with people i dont know

Thread Information