San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's time for a new age....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread was showing online a while ago.

Like some of you had said. He has his main unbanned so he can come back as Giuseppe if he wants to.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread was showing online a while ago.

Like some of you had said. He has his main unbanned so he can come back as Giuseppe if he wants to.
    Culburn369 is his main tbh. I think he's said he's before he's not coming back as either though. He'll probably just wait until his time out is over and go back to posting under Thread.

He actually started improving ever so slightly over the past couple of weeks...but even that was far from what he used to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he's said he's before he's not coming back as either though. He'll probably just wait until his time out is over and go back to posting under Thread.
    I don't think he can wait it out, the off-season is Dale-season. Plus...

I noticed going back in the stacks yesterday that my Giuseppe moniker no longer has the (banned) notation. I got a spare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he never comes back... this place would be better for it, tbh.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how does thread always get banned but the neo-nazi dirk lovers are allowed to run free?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully he never comes back... this place would be better for it, tbh.
    This May/June was the best this board has been in years...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was because of the Spurs, had nothing to do with the board or its owners imo. the months leading up to May were the worst for ST (Elite Company, rampant circlejerking etc....)

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Not a coincidence Cully was absent during that time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than his the bag stays in Texas schtick, thread has always been entertaining. Hope he comes back. Forum won't be the same without unique personalities like him and Kool, Buddy, like them or not tbh.
    By not be the same, do you mean better? They have horrific basketball takes (Luva when not watching Nurato is ok at times) & worst of all they aren't funny (Thread has moments that last a second, but then get driven into the ground like Kobe's body collapsing after the achilles).

They are not knowledgable, funny or good looking. That's 3 strikes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next on the ST Reform Act is: HI-FI

Now, I have no reason to personally dislike him and I have no dog in this fight. But all of the sudden, I have received numerous complaints about him..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next on the ST Reform Act is: HI-FI

Now, I have no reason to personally dislike him and I have no dog in this fight. But all of the sudden, I have received numerous complaints about him..
    Don't forget what timvp said about him and robdiaz... did he tell you anything new?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget what timvp said about him and robdiaz... did he tell you anything new?
    HI-HI is ruffling some feathers high above?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just don't like for things to come as a surprise. I thought HI-FI was already banned for some reason (I guess I just glanced over his posts and never noticed him), but when I started getting complaints about 1 hour ago, I felt compelled to let him know.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Unbelievable. Killed in the line of duty. An absolute damnation, is what it is.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arn

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    But enough about what Duncan did to Kirby's career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He fought as hard as your Lakers... hahahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's how you know these guys are terrible people. I exposed Thread in the ST Reform Act thread. He had his chance to protect Kool and was a coward. He was going to be banned (like I said) anyways and he could have at least saved Kool and choose to not do that.

Then Arn & Kool see that Thread was going to be banned (because of the Reform Act) and thought because I didn't do it immediately he was ok. They kept encouraging him when they saw him getting out of line and instead of being good friends and stepping in, they allowed him to continue down the path of forcing the Reform Act's hand.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey asswipe, he went out standing tall for you. Where were you when the hammer came down? You so incon uously logged the out so you wouldn't get banned too.

The nerve of you coming back now and claiming this was so unfortunate. got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread often had pretty takes but he was always good for a laugh for his use of advanced vocabulary and odd vernacular.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey asswipe, he went out standing tall for you. Where were you when the hammer came down? You so incon uously logged the out so you wouldn't get banned too.

The nerve of you coming back now and claiming this was so unfortunate. got
    I stood you ers up last night. I never intended to make it thru the night, but, what happened after I left has now become one of the great American tragedies. I will never forgive you s. The fight must continue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stood you ers up last night. I never intended to make it thru the night, but, what happened after I left has now become one of the great American tragedies. I will never forgive you s. The fight must continue.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You laid the hammer on him, at 2 in the morning EST. For that, I will never forgive any of you backstabbing, secret hand shaking s. The fight must continue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was going to be banned no matter what, but as long as he was not trying to eat his cake, I was content letting him hang around a bit. The ban was inevitable, but you watched him walk into the trap and didn't utter a word. In fact, you nudged him toward it.

That's on you.

Thread Information