Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I purchased on Google Play, Can I download to my PC and play this vedio with other softwares?
    Not directly as far as I can tell. Will see if a flash recording program might capture it sometime this weekend.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can i torrent this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - A special on the Pendergraph to Ayres name change
    - The ability to take a selfie with the BluRay case
    Why the smart ass response? Oh, well, that's still better than a bonus feature on that red headed talking about sandwiches and how he's been able to con his way into the team for all these years and won't go away. Actually, now that I think about it, that could be a fascinating psychological case study, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the smart ass response? Oh, well, that's still better than a bonus feature on that red headed talking about sandwiches and how he's been able to con his way into the team for all these years and won't go away. Actually, now that I think about it, that could be a fascinating psychological case study, tbh.
    chill, just joking around.

I tried to look for more info on what extra might be included, but nothing. At least on Amazon it says the BluRay is 75 mins... that's about 17 mins longer than the itunes version. It's not a lot of extra time, tbh, so I wouldn't expect a whole lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    chill, just joking around.

I tried to look for more info on what extra might be included, but nothing. At least on Amazon it says the BluRay is 75 mins... that's about 17 mins longer than the itunes version. It's not a lot of extra time, tbh, so I wouldn't expect a whole lot.
    Haha, I know I was just joking back. We good, man, we good. Yeah if amazon is right, and they do tend to put up erroneous info on their prerelease videos, that would make up around 17 minutes of bonus features, tops. That's not good. I might have to hold back on this until black Friday, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha, I know I was just joking back. We good, man, we good. Yeah if amazon is right, and they do tend to put up erroneous info on their prerelease videos, that would make up around 17 minutes of bonus features, tops. That's not good. I might have to hold back on this until black Friday, tbh.
    I thought about that. It's entirely possible there are no extras and it's the same exact content as on iTunes or Google Play. Wouldn't surprise me one bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So how much is it? I had been seeing it for 20 and now it's 29. I was gonna wait and pick one up at best buy like in the past but if I can find it cheaper on line I will

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are they in stores right now in SA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I just bought the Blu Ray/DVD combo at Best Buy. The bonus footage is extremely short. , even the main part barely lasted through the lunch my wife and I were having while watching it. Really, IMO, one of the absolute worst releases for a Spurs championship video in terms of extras. Just felt thrown together. I guess they know we'll buy it no matter what's in it, huh.

Like the others have said its worth it as a memorabilia piece, but for a Blu Ray with so much room for extras, this is just bad. I think the extras totaled maybe 20 min. I support the Spurs/NBA however I can, but they truly just tossed some ho hum five min long "extras" that just don't live up to expectations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't been able to find one here, but I'll be in San Antonio this weekend, so I hope I'm able to pick one up while I'm there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I just bought the Blu Ray/DVD combo at Best Buy. The bonus footage is extremely short. , even the main part barely lasted through the lunch my wife and I were having while watching it. Really, IMO, one of the absolute worst releases for a Spurs championship video in terms of extras. Just felt thrown together. I guess they know we'll buy it no matter what's in it, huh.

Like the others have said its worth it as a memorabilia piece, but for a Blu Ray with so much room for extras, this is just bad. I think the extras totaled maybe 20 min. I support the Spurs/NBA however I can, but they truly just tossed some ho hum five min long "extras" that just don't live up to expectations.
    Thanks for the heads up and info!

Spurs Ball
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not even a Danny Green loves snakes part of the extras?

Spurs Ball
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a rushed project,but heck no one expected the Spurs to win the championship.I bet if Heat won the 3-peat,Championship DVD would of been a bonanza.
    2003 Spurs DVD-Still the best

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a rushed project,but heck no one expected the Spurs to win the championship.I bet if Heat won the 3-peat,Championship DVD would of been a bonanza.
    2003 Spurs DVD-Still the best
    2003 is BY FAR the best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I loved the '05 DVD. Opening up with Gervin talking about the Spurs and the city of San Antonio. Always has been my favorite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    apple

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man talk about rushed. The thunder series deserved more time.

It’s not so important who starts the game but who finishes it! ~Sweetmelody~'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disappointed with this video, I think I have more footage on my TV than what this "combo" DVD has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man talk about rushed. The thunder series deserved more time.
    Yep, that is why since 05 I have not gotten one of these DVD's and I will pass on this one too. I have the 99 on tape and the 03 (THE BEST by far) and got the 05 one as well, I will stay there. I might watch this online if it makes it there, if not forget it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got this in the mail today from amazon and it's not that great. This is 2014, a bluray should be loaded with hours of extras. Shold be at least 2 hours of extras with a 2 hour feature. The nba got over big time with this bluray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone seen the Heat ones from the past couple of years? I wonder how they compare?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judging by the reviews, I'm honestly tempted to just send this back to Amazon for a refund when it eventually arrives. Seriously, a 57-minute feature, 20 minutes of extras and none of the series-clinching fourth quarters? Pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Heat DVDs were terrible from what I remember.

Not surprised about the reviews being meh. I'll still keep my copy as memorabilia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both you and I were legendary cliff jumpers... so we can't talk. You should read my big post (now an anti-jinx post tbh) after we lost game 2 of the Finals. I had a huge meltdown.
    I don't know why but I was surprisingly calm after game 2. I said they were going to win both in MIA, and they did. The whole year I just had a feeling that this team would come back from 6 and that's exactly what they did.

Thread Information