Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    poor Tammy.... butt pirate makes it to back 2 back finals and wins one and no one still wants that negro marketing their .... dude can't win for losing....took less money to get a le to help his legacy and that still ain't paying off.

Kobe Bryant explains his recent visit to Apple headquarters

Kobe meeting with Apple's Design Lead - Jony Ivy:
    They want Kobe so bad they send this white chic out to close the deal because they know he's just like Kool when it comes to that white stuff

On Tuesday, Bryant finally confirmed the Apple visit in an interview with Bloomberg. The L.A. Laker says that he and Ive discussed the product creation process. Bryant, 35, is expected to develop his own products as his basketball career reaches its end.

The two also discussed Bryant’s work ethic and how it compared to the process of developing gadgets. Both require taking many steps to reach a goal, according to the basketball superstar.

Der Führer!
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tim took a major dent to his legacy. By shamelessly asking for the fat ass to carry him to the le, the public has realized just how much of a desperate ring chaser he really is. Duncan has no guilt, no shame, no real passion for the game. Oh, and he's #14.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They both have one thing in common though - Overpriced as f@ck.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nobody wants that face. His game is lame and boring

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what lakerfan clings to these days.

Difficult to feel anything but pity.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "is expected to develop his own products as his basketball career reaches its end."

Kobe covering all his bases as he knows he has zero shot at ringing again while Tim and co. prepare to go for their sixth.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tammy won a le but ain't nobody calling his ass....he's still selling that HEB dipping sauce?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's better to be a butt pirate and win a le than a butt pirate that misses the playoffs and releases a very damaging tape tbh..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    HEB dipping sauce?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    HEB dipping sauce?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, unfortunately for Kobe, you have to have a minimum of a 1100 on your SAT and a College Degree in order to get an entry level job at Apple. This smells like some sort of PR stunt for reasons unknown.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God again is showing why he's the greatest. Just look at how that woman is seduced just by his presence. God and Apple is a winning combo I can't wait until apple has the God app which will be a hundred times better than the Great Satan app.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also, unfortunately for Kobe, you have to have a minimum of a 1100 on your SAT and a College Degree in order to get an entry level job at Apple. This smells like some sort of PR stunt for reasons unknown.
    stop being Jelly dawg....pretty soon your ass is gonna be forced to upgrade that Iphone to an IKobe....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God again is showing why he's the greatest. Just look at how that woman is seduced just by his presence. God and Apple is a winning combo I can't wait until apple has the God app which will be a hundred times better than the Great Satan app.
    Midnight_Pulp with the logout and back in goods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not upset at all. I just don't like when companies prey on uneducated people like Kobe to gain recognition. Even basic entry level jobs at Apple require a college degree. Even if they wanted to look the other way (which, they won't), I think he scored below an 1100 on his SAT's (at least, most who don't go to college do as it's not an easy test) and that would definitely rule him out of anything besides an internship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's that sandwich tasting today, Kool? Still like a sandwich full of 5 turds?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what's so funny is Tammy opened up an auto mechanics shop to be a grease monkey while Kobe is meeting with the most successful tech company on earth.... Tammy has no business skills what-so-ever....he gets pimped by Pop and then goes off to work the wrench in his car shop....this is depressing....now I see why the illegal alien robbed his ass....dude sounds smart but is likely dumb as a box of rocks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread just makes me feel bad for lakers' fans, tbh. You guys are in a low place right now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not upset at all. I just don't like when companies prey on uneducated people like Kobe to gain recognition. Even basic entry level jobs at Apple require a college degree. Even if they wanted to look the other way (which, they won't), I think he scored below an 1100 on his SAT's (at least, most who don't go to college do as it's not an easy test) and that would definitely rule him out of anything besides an internship.
    ^ So Jelly....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This thread just makes me feel bad for lakers' fans, tbh. You guys are in a low place right now.
    I'm pretty happy bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    heterosexuals say "jelly"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah ^ you're upset

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy . lakerfan wants Kobe to him.

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, unless you are male college basketball player and willing to be filmed, I'd say there is little shot.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty happy bro
    You sound hurt b. Srs.

Thread Information