Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is the problem with you be@ners and why you can't seem to build any functioning countries or societies. you think it's ok to commit fraud and pull bs like this. you know the way i was raised, you actually have to be ready to work in order to earn a paycheck. never in my life would i sign a contract with an employer and not have the intention to be able to do the work that is expected of me.

but it's ok when all the white people are gone and you guys have crashed america you'll wallow in your own filth like a little brown pig screaming for someone to help you, feed you, clothe you, etc. it's going to be a real whenever that day comes. and i hope you die a miserable slow painful death preferably starvation too. won't be no foodstamps then...laws of economics.
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty ty move by Lewis, but...

lol Mavs

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I think they just voided the contract

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought players usually have a physical before they sign a contact? Didn't Dallas find an injury last offseason with Devin Harris and backed out of his deal. They signed him later for less guaranteed money.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Mavs. The Bag stays in Texas, indeed! Just in Dallas, not SA...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Damn, Rashard just ed over the Mavs like Derek Fisher
    Maybe he did this for his kids

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rach is the perfect fit for the Mavs bad knees... Dyson Tandler done... hanging around with Parkinsons... Cubby hole is getting bigger.
    Dyson? He can't possibly suck as much as Oreck Dampier.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Tyson hasn't played a over 66 games in three years. His last three years he's played 55, 66, and 62 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs. The Bag stays in Texas, indeed! Just in Dallas, not SA...
    The bag stays in California

My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    this is the problem with you be@ners and why you can't seem to build any functioning countries or societies. you think it's ok to commit fraud and pull bs like this. you know the way i was raised, you actually have to be ready to work in order to earn a paycheck. never in my life would i sign a contract with an employer and not have the intention to be able to do the work that is expected of me.

but it's ok when all the white people are gone and you guys have crashed america you'll wallow in your own filth like a little brown pig screaming for someone to help you, feed you, clothe you, etc. it's going to be a real whenever that day comes. and i hope you die a miserable slow painful death preferably starvation too. won't be no foodstamps then...laws of economics.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if Dyson had stayed in Dallas Im not sure Mavs could compete for repeat because of his injuries and everybody going to other teams, Cube got ed in every parallel universe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    looks like they voided it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really see the issue here. Contracts usually include a physical and if the player can't pass that, the contract is simply voided. Just like trades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't really see the issue here. Contracts usually include a physical and if the player can't pass that, the contract is simply voided. Just like trades.
    http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2014/0...s=iref:nbahpts
    It seems it was a big deal after all.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    The contract has been voided from what I've seen from Marc Spears.

The Mavericks have voided forward Rashard Lewis' one-year contract after finding out he needed knee surgery in his physical, a source said.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well we got Crowder and Jefferson as backups. We'll be fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I thought the physical would catch that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet Cuban wants to fire someone right about now

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it a big deal? The contract was voided. It's not like the Mavs locked up a significant amount of cap space during this time. It was just for the vet minimum and now they get to void the contract. Nothing was lost.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same thing happened to Tyson Chandler a few years ago in OKC.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's like a (Amy) marrying a cuck (Timmy D) while being pregnant with someone else's kid Sp*rs

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The racial goods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it a big deal? The contract was voided. It's not like the Mavs locked up a significant amount of cap space during this time. It was just for the vet minimum and now they get to void the contract. Nothing was lost.
    I was talking about the injury of course Mavs are fine there is no monetary loss at all.
    They wanted Rachard, but he is not ok so I dont know where they could find another gem like that.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So Rashard is probably done after this right? Old like him trying to come back after knee surgery probably means it's over for him in the NBA.

Thread Information