Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I should start charging for my services here. I wonder how the Mav Krew feels this morning knowing their German Sausage not only married a , but also just got ed by a . Huh? This is a prime example of why I refuse to co-sign stars giving away their salary to scrub role players. Its happening all over the league... and you gots are cheering this foolish behavior. Mav s and Cuban deserve this pipe-down they just recieved. I hope Lewis gets paid in full...

Banned
    My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    so you think Dirk should have taken 4 years 97 mil

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you think Dirk should have taken 4 years 97 mil
    Yup... and if the Mavs want to improve its team then the owner should go into luxury tax to do so, or pay Parsons 5 mil, instead of 15 mil. Pay Brandon Wright 1 mil instead of 5 mil. Chandler 7 mil instead of 14 mil. Felton 500k instead of 3 mil. How do you justify the leader and by far the best player on the team and one of the best in the league taking a pay cut while all the scrub players I just mentioned get overpaid?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yup... and if the Mavs want to improve its team then the owner should go into luxury tax to do so, or pay Parsons 5 mil, instead of 15 mil. Pay Brandon Wright 1 mil instead of 5 mil. Chandler 7 mil instead of 14 mil. Felton 500k instead of 3 mil. How do you justify the leader and by far the best player on the team and in the league taking a pay cut while all the scrub players I just mentioned get overpaid?
    They did not intend to actually pay Parsons that money. They thought Rockets would match, and now Cuban ed himself for 3 years, in which Durant becomes a FA in 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did not intend to actually pay Parsons that money. They thought Rockets would match, and now Cuban ed himself for 3 years, in which Durant becomes a FA in 2.
    Its irrelevant. Its a culture that the owners breeded, and the fans have embraced. You expect your best player to do more, right? Then why shouldn't he get paid more.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Its irrelevant. Its a culture that the owners breeded, and the fans have embraced. You expect your best player to do more, right? Then why shouldn't he get paid more.
    He should be payed more. Yet Dirk allowed it to happen which is why Cuban gets away with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk definitely should be in the double digit millions per year. But if he willingly sacrifices salary, that's on him no matter who's trying to influence him. But at least Dirk is being proactive about sustaining the winning culture in his last years as opposed to raping his team for 48.5 million over two years, and depending on getting lucky with the amnesty provision. Dirk knows they'll win too many games to get a franchise transformational talent, yet if he takes too much money in FA, they can't get true impact players to make a real run. Too bad other players in the same stage of their career don't see this

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Someone is bitter that Parsons is gone.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    How am I bitter when Donnie Nelson admitted they overpaid? Read between the lines.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Ok? That's 15 million not on our cap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dirk definitely should be in the double digit millions per year. But if he willingly sacrifices salary, that's on him no matter who's trying to influence him. But at least Dirk is being proactive about sustaining the winning culture in his last years as opposed to raping his team for 48.5 million over two years, and depending on getting lucky with the amnesty provision. Dirk knows they'll win too many games to get a franchise transformational talent, yet if he takes too much money in FA, they can't get true impact players to make a real run. Too bad other players in the same stage of their career don't see this
    Kobe has four more rings... and five more finals trips than Dirk. Kobe has proved that you don't need to be a ring chaser to actually win rings. Let me explain how your perception is all ed up. Up until recently if a star player got old and couldn't win a le with his current team and decided to go to another team just to win a le we'd call him a ring chaser. All fans frowned on this... no exceptions!!! Now... you have these same type players taking massive pay cuts at the end of their careers in hopes to lure more talent to their team just to win a ring. Its ring chasing in reverse. The player is saying to himself. "I don't deserve what I'm worth...so I'll take a huge pay cut just to win a le." What kind of ery is this... What about the other 29 losers? Not only did they give back money that they earned, but they didn't win a le either. All while the owners sit back in their box offices laughing their asses off. And the coaches sign deals requesting that their salaries not be disclosed... I'm talking to you Pop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You should be bitter over that sausage sandwich that Lewis just forced you to swallow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You also thought Howard/Kobe/Pau/Nash were going to rape the league, so you should probably just stfu and cool it with the basketball takes narutoluva.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    How am I bitter when Donnie Nelson admitted they overpaid? Read between the lines.
    Cuban dropping truthbombs on the Rockets:

Houston is a very logical organization. They do things by the book. They'll follow logic as opposed to some other human elements ...

(Houston) looked at every player as an asset. That asset was a step toward getting another asset. We look towards how do you build a team. Chemistry matters to us. Culture matters to us.
    http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...er-parsons.ece

dat !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe has four more rings... and five more finals trips than Dirk. Kobe has proved that you don't need to be a ring chaser to actually win rings. Let me explain how your perception is all ed up. Up until recently if a star player got old and couldn't win a le with his current team and decided to go to another team just to win a le we'd call him a ring chaser. All fans frowned on this... no exceptions!!! Now... you have these same type players taking massive pay cuts at the end of their careers in hopes to lure more talent to their team just to win a ring. Its ring chasing in reverse. The player is saying to himself. "I don't deserve what I'm worth...so I'll take a huge pay cut just to win a le." What kind of ery is this... What about the other 29 losers? Not only did they give back money that they earned, but they didn't win a le either. All while the owners sit back in their box offices laughing their asses off. And the coaches sign deals requesting that their salaries not be disclosed... I'm talking to you Pop.
    So what RutoLuva, he also played with prime Shaq, and another team that had the best frontcourt in basketball during their run. And more spending power than most teams to boot. Irrelevant point because Dirk never played with the same level of talent. And you have the nerve to mock players who are adapting to a climate where players in their primes are creating super teams so they can remain compe ive late in their career? Idiot . After making hundreds of millions of dollars the line between 130 and 135 million isn't the same for them, they care more about winning because at that stage it's the only reason to play the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what RutoLuva, he also played with prime Shaq, and another team that had the best frontcourt in basketball during their run. And more spending power than most teams to boot. Irrelevant point because Dirk never played with the same level of talent. And you have the nerve to mock players who are adapting to a climate where players in their primes are creating super teams so they can remain compe ive late in their career? Idiot . After making hundreds of millions of dollars the line between 130 and 135 million isn't the same for them, they care more about winning because at that stage it's the only reason to play the game.
    No they don't. They don't care about winning. If they cared about winning they would have strung Fisher up for convincing them to give up 7% of the revenue back to the owners. Kobe carried lazy ass Shaq for too long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No they don't. They don't care about winning. If they cared about winning they would have strung Fisher up for convincing them to give up 7% of the revenue back to the owners. Kobe carried lazy ass Shaq for too long.
    You're talking outside the realm of logic now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You also thought Howard/Kobe/Pau/Nash were going to rape the league, so you should probably just stfu and cool it with the basketball takes narutoluva.
    this Dirk pay , or Kobe did that ......that in your sig doing the mirror selfie.....she got some big naturals!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Buddy raw ing Spur fan in this ass in this thread...Carry on bruh I'm watching this and sipping my Mojito

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't you also say kawhi leonard sucked?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're talking outside the realm of logic now.
    Logic, huh. You're ticket prices are likely to go up. Your franchise player got hosed at the bargaining table... and your coach got a raise for his performance. To sum it all up... the fans pay more money to see their star player perform at a discount, while the owner and coaches all laugh their way to the bank. Can someone please post the picture of Kobe singing his extension with LA management.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didn't you also say kawhi leonard sucked?

Listen, jackass... Kiwiw had a lucky run. He's nothing more than a Trevor Ariza. Every year there's a player on a good team that gets lucky. This year it was Kiwi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Logic, huh. You're ticket prices are likely to go up. Your franchise player got hosed at the bargaining table... and your coach got a raise for his performance. To sum it all up... the fans pay more money to see their star player perform at a discount, while the owner and coaches all laugh their way to the bank. Can someone please post the picture of Kobe singing his extension with LA management.
    I think the fans would rather see their team win than have a TOSB make 24 million a year to chuck bricks and miss the playoffs

Our franchise player got hosed into winning another championship and making hundreds of millions over his career NarutoLogic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Listen, jackass... Kiwiw had a lucky run. He's nothing more than a Trevor Ariza. Every year there's a player on a good team that gets lucky. This year it was Kiwi.
    you should rewatch GM 3 and 4 vs the heat

Thread Information