Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Hopefully cornbread, and our defense can get their together, as I get to see the skins play twice in Texas this year.

I predict we will go 9-7.

Win the wildcard and lose in the divisional round.

HTTR

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    REDSKINS! Make or break year for Griffin.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Wildcard with 9 wins? Gonna be tough

i can see anything from 6-10 to 11-5 division win. The offensive talent is there across the board and the receiving corp is stacked. Hopefully the QB and OL don't the bed again this season

d is gonna be shaky as usual but the pass rush on paper is much improved and i think old ass Ryan Clark will be an improvement over the dog we had back there in the secondary last year. First 4 weeks will give us a preview of the season IMO. Houston, jax, Philly and then the giants. Looking forward to it

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Skins have one of the weakess OL's in the league, they don't have one position that is among the best in the league. They did draft to help the line but rookies are always...?

They could be 2-0 but then it gets tough. I can see....8-8...but more 9-7 than 7-9.

I do look for Cousins to end up QBing the team. Griffen needs to run, which means...ouch!

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    REDSKINS! Make or break year for Griffin.
    I agree on this if he struggles again, I can see some serious doubt coming from the front office about him. He looks very confident coming into camp, and if any quarterback is going to work their ass off to improve his game it will be G3.

Wildcard with 9 wins? Gonna be tough

i can see anything from 6-10 to 11-5 division win. The offensive talent is there across the board and the receiving corp is stacked. Hopefully the QB and OL don't the bed again this season

d is gonna be shaky as usual but the pass rush on paper is much improved and i think old ass Ryan Clark will be an improvement over the dog we had back there in the secondary last year. First 4 weeks will give us a preview of the season IMO. Houston, jax, Philly and then the giants. Looking forward to it
    I was thinking we could win the division going 9-7. Cowboys will be , especially if Romo can't stay healthy. Giants even if they had a solid offseason are declining, and the Eagles will miss Djax. The receiving lineup of DJax,Garcon,Roberts and Reed is definitely going to be one of the best in the NFL. I like the pass rushing attack of Baker,Cofield,Hatcher, Kerrigan, and Orakpo. They should be putting alot of pressure on the QB to help the secondary. The only concern on defense is our ILB. I'm not a big fan of Perry Riley, and Kennan Robinson did show some promise his rookie season on special teams, but he can't stay healthy. If our secondary can play to standards, then I like our chances. I really like this Amerson kid, I think he is going to be something special. Hopefully Hall can have a great season again, and it will be nice if Rambo/Thomas can show some promise also. I liked the Ryan Clark signing, he is really going to provide leadership at least for the secondary.

Hopefully our special teams will improve this year especially on returns we sucked balls last year. Hopefully with Richard Crawford back he will out. I cringe every time freaking Niles Paul returns kickoffs. He is so slow.

The Skins have one of the weakess OL's in the league, they don't have one position that is among the best in the league. They did draft to help the line but rookies are always...?

They could be 2-0 but then it gets tough. I can see....8-8...but more 9-7 than 7-9.

I do look for Cousins to end up QBing the team. Griffen needs to run, which means...ouch!
    I believe our receivers corps is one of the best in the league. On the line outside of Trent Williams we are very questionable. They brought Chris Chester who imo was the tiest out of all of them. Hopefully Lichentsteinger will be better at C, and Leribeus fat ass is in shape this year to take Chester's spot. If RG3 struggles again, I can see a possible quarterback compe ion next year but I think they will stick with him all the way unless it gets ugly like last year.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Yea we need a in line cause even causes was getting killed back there, not just N!gger. lol going like 16/40 against the giants despite being a white QB

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    If gruden can make dalton look like a decent QB then I am hoping he can maximize N!gger because he has all the physical tools needed to succeed except the color of his skin IMO

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    So ready even if I got a ing exam at 5:30.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    @ "***skins"

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    We get the monday nighter vs manziel. Ill just enjoy the ride while it lasts. Drink up and enjoy til the next knee injury!

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Any of y'all texas s going to any of the games?

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Gonna try and go to the cowboys game. I think it's on a Monday night

jerryworld tix are in expensive tho for seats

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Football starts vs us Monday. Gonna be disappointed in that got hazlet if he can't even stop the same Kyle shannahan offense he has been practicing against the last 4 years

curious to see how knee performs also, desean and Pierre should play. He looked alright last game going through progressions but he did hold the ball way too long one play and stared down Alfred on another play

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    So ready for Sunday. Will be leaving San Antonio on Saturday, and attending the Redskins rally at Lucky's across the street from minute maid park. Hope to meet some former skins players, then got lower level tickets for Sunday's game and hope to get some autographs from some current players.

Post Count
    When you give RG3 the pen, be sure to hold the paper way over your head and then jump so the autograph has a chance to land.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    maybe he lost a step, maybe he can't slide, maybe half our ol sucks, but it, I want no excuses for RG3, he's "healthy", and he's got the weapons.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    3 first round picks for RG3
    got Cousins for just a 4th

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Tough game to lose, but I think losing Hall possibly for the season is a little tougher. He hadn't played good so far this season, but he is one of the best secondary tacklers in the league, and does a fantastic job against Dez Bryant, and other number one receivers.If only Breeland would of caught that interception, if Kai would of made that easy a simple field goal or Cousins could of got just one first down in the last drive we would be 2-1. I believe the division will come down to the Skins and Eagles but we got to stay as healthy as possible. Hopefully we can get that W against the G men. Tired of losing to division rivals.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Usually pissed off as after a loss but yesterday didn't sting at all. We played a great game against the number one offense at their place. I was expecting to get blown out but one could say we outplayed the eagles. I believe we out gained them by 180 yards or so iirc

That kickoff return for a TD and the missed 30 yard field goal ed us. That's a 10 point swing right there. The d layed an egg the last drive in the first half but they played a better second half. Definitely seeing some improvement. Losing hall sucks tho but breeland/amerson are our future so they will get their shot tbh. Cousins needed to move the ball just 10-15 in yards and couldn't get it done. Still a great game and very winnable if we didn't have the worse special teams in the league for the second straight year. .

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Offense is looking great tho and in rhythm. Crazy to say that desean hasn't really done this year so far even tho he put up like 120 yards last game.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    That d-lineman who hit Foles and complained about getting ejected saying "I was just making a football pay" is an idiot.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    That d-lineman who hit Foles and complained about getting ejected saying "I was just making a football pay" is an idiot.
    It was a dirty hit but it's re ed that on a change of possession a QB can try to attempt a tackle 5 yards away yet still be protected by the rules. Still a dumbass play tho

i like how everyone is conveniently ignoring the dirty LATE hit on cousins after the whistle was blown on a ing delay of game penalty. The offensive players all stopped yet Boykin lit cousins up

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    It was a dirty hit but it's re ed that on a change of possession a QB can try to attempt a tackle 5 yards away yet still be protected by the rules. Still a dumbass play tho

i like how everyone is conveniently ignoring the dirty LATE hit on cousins after the whistle was blown on a ing delay of game penalty. The offensive players all stopped yet Boykin lit cousins up
    Didn't watch the game just saw the clips on sportscenter. Foles was almost stopped when he was hit because the play was over.

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Lol skins

Domo ♌ ‏@Domo_HTTR 7m
    #Redskins have the #4 ranked Defense and #2 ranked Offense in the NFL. Why are they 1-2? 32nd ranked Special Teams

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Lol skins

Domo ♌ ‏@Domo_HTTR 7m
    #Redskins have the #4 ranked Defense and #2 ranked Offense in the NFL. Why are they 1-2? 32nd ranked Special Teams
    Sounds like the Chargers a couple years ago. I think we had statistically the #1 offense and the #1 defense but we missed the playoffs. We had at least a couple punts blocked that year.

Thread Information