Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    And McFail is still at the helm of this dysfunctional ship

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why? Because they said everything starts and ends with them which is true?
    Dude, you don't need to defend every action they take. You have to admit this is a bad publicity on every angle. You don't diss your teammates like that.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dude, you don't need to defend every action they take. You have to admit this is a bad publicity on every angle. You don't diss your teammates like that.
    Diss by saying what? Role player is not a negative connotation, neither is piece or pieces. Jesus a bunch of pussies round here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This team is going to collapse. They peaked last year. Its over.
    I've called that weeks ago. They have 2 years left to impress Dwight. They alredy threw this year away, so unless Morey pulls another FA from the market then there's a good chance the Rockets ceiling will always be 2nd round in year 3.

Rockets fans are applauding Dwight for leaving L.A. and defending his actions but like it or not, he's about to give y'alls the same treatment

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I've called that weeks ago. They have 2 years left to impress Dwight. They alredy threw this year away, so unless Morey pulls another FA from the market then there's a good chance the Rockets ceiling will always be 2nd round in year 3.

Rockets fans are applauding Dwight for leaving L.A. and defending his actions but like it or not, he's about to give y'alls the same treatment
    the reality that less John2008 doens't realize is that Yao / Tmac > Dwert / Harden

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the reality that less John2008 doens't realize is that Yao / Tmac > Dwert / Harden
    less john2008? ha ha

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If that's true, then why did you promise him a statue Cedric?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cornerstones of a first round exit team that got worse tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey's baggery rubbing on Dwight and Harden
    Pretty sure they were both like that long before Morey, to be fair, especially Howard..

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "That's a pretty ridiculous statement if he meant that," Parsons said. "That's part of the reason I wanted to go to Dallas, because I'm ready for that next step. I'm ready for a bigger role and I'm ready for more leadership.

"If anybody should understand that, it's James, because he was in the same situation in Oklahoma City and then he got his chance to come to Houston and shine. I'm not real sure what that means."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parson is one of the most annoying player in the league right now.

While harden might be right, you have to consider the fact that more team are starting to lean towards team ball more than ever...Dad Killer could have made those remarks and not get in trouble mainly because the 90's was even a bigger star oriented league..thanks to San Antonio and to a lesser extent Miami, more role players are starting to understand their own importance and how they shouldn't be smack talked by star players...

It doesn't matter if Harden is right or not, point is, some of the guys in the lockeroom most like had a problem with what he said...

Btw, Parsons is never going to a Star player...What an overrated stat padding got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could even say Harden was hard ON his teammates.

thank you
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You could even say Harden was hard ON his teammates.

ha ha ha ha

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Asik, Lin and Parson's who are no longer constrained to be politically correct as they no longer work for the organization can say whatever they want. Lin for his part has been only saying he'd like a larger role, implying indirectly that he feels like he is better than he was treated. Don't forget the dustup over showing Carmelo Anthony in Lin's jersey. Lin said he felt disrespected. So yes we can say that Lin is disgruntled.

Parson's is obvious. He flat out says he was offended. Thought he wasn't treated right and now he's a Dallas Maverick.

Asik hasn't said anything but his actions last year said it all. Morey told him he was going to be the starter and then brought in Howard relegating Asik to being a backup which he didn't take too well sitting out half the year. Asik was not happy with the organization either.

I guess being treated like an asset doesn't go over too well if you're a "role" player.

808s & Heartbreak Kool Bob Love's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this legit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth or not, ol' sport just on the rest of the team and in the process, brought Dwight down with him without asking for permission

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No wonder they can't attract any decent players, who'd want to play with them two assholes.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Asik, Lin and Parson's who are no longer constrained to be politically correct as they no longer work for the organization can say whatever they want. Lin for his part has been only saying he'd like a larger role, implying indirectly that he feels like he is better than he was treated. Don't forget the dustup over showing Carmelo Anthony in Lin's jersey. Lin said he felt disrespected. So yes we can say that Lin is disgruntled.

Parson's is obvious. He flat out says he was offended. Thought he wasn't treated right and now he's a Dallas Maverick.

Asik hasn't said anything but his actions last year said it all. Morey told him he was going to be the starter and then brought in Howard relegating Asik to being a backup which he didn't take too well sitting out half the year. Asik was not happy with the organization either.

I guess being treated like an asset doesn't go over too well if you're a "role" player.
    Grown men don't ever admit to being offended. That's a trait.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Is this legit?

Harden played only 30 minutes that season compared to the 37 Parsons is already playing. 3 less shot attempts per game as well for Harden

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Harden played only 30 minutes that season compared to the 37 Parsons is already playing. 3 less shot attempts per game as well for Harden
    Yep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and way more free throw attempts as well.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    But he has to work with ball hogs like Harden and Howard. Amazing he was able to get as many shots as he did.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    But he has to work with ball hogs like Harden and Howard. Amazing he was able to get as many shots as he did.
    Parsons took more shots than Dwight. Oh and the fact each time Parsons tried to take his defender one on one without a pump fake it was a turnover.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If your wife asks you, "Do these pants make me look fat", then there's only one right answer--regardless of what you know to be true. It's kind of like that with Harden's comments. What he said may be true, but you still have to consider the feelings and egos of those close to you. As a comparison, remember Duncan's comments after the Finals about riding Kawhi's coattail for as long as possible? The greatest player in the history of the franchise saying that about a 3rd year guy? But that probably has a lot more to do with Duncan's sense of security and also his maturity.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If your wife asks you, "Do these pants make me look fat", then there's only one right answer--regardless of what you know to be true. It's kind of like that with Harden's comments. What he said may be true, but you still have to consider the feelings and egos of those close to you. As a comparison, remember Duncan's comments after the Finals about riding Kawhi's coattail for as long as possible? The greatest player in the history of the franchise saying that about a 3rd year guy? But that probably has a lot more to do with Duncan's sense of security and also his maturity.

Thread Information