• foul

12 41.38%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    You're quite a stupid . Do you understand the difference between burglary and robbery? CA castle doctrine?

SMH @ all the felon sympathizers, you guys even have chumpdumper looking like a man compared to you s.
    "Any person using force intended or likely to cause death or great bodily injury within his or her residence shall be presumed to have held a reasonable fear of imminent peril of death or great bodily injury to self, family, or a member of the household when that force is used against another person, not a member of the family or household, who unlawfully and forcibly enters or has unlawfully and forcibly entered the residence and the person using the force knew or had reason to believe that an unlawful and forcible entry occurred."

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    TCU Horned Frogs
    Guy's ass would be lit on fire here We might not know all the details, she may have threatened to come back to get him or something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    wasn't committing felony when shot, nor threatening the shooter. She was running away, on community property/right-of-way. It was murder. A red state would lynch her and throw a party, not so sure about CA.
    Get your ass back in here and own your ridiculous comment.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    I'd kill about 80 percent of the people on here without probably cause if I could get away with it. He did what he had to do and this is in my own hometown. They should've given him a parade and a medal of honor.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    can the mods please change the racist thread le? it's very offensive

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    can the mods please change the racist thread le? it's very offensive

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

but seriously, i hope i'm not in that 80% u were talkin about

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    I'd kill about 80 percent of the people on here without probably cause if I could get away with it. He did what he had to do and this is in my own hometown. They should've given him a parade and a medal of honor.
    I lived in long beach for a number of years...since when was Bixby ritzy? Isn't that the area right near that ty par three course?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans

but seriously, i hope i'm not in that 80% u were talkin about
    Naw you're cool. You are safe within the 20% that I would rather share an IPA with than murder.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    I lived in long beach for a number of years...since when was Bixby ritzy? Isn't that the area right near that ty par three course?
    The Knolls aka Bixby Knolls has an area that is really actually high-end. Mostly Jewish jewelry money like the Schneider(man) family and whatnot. It's a little north of that golf course like in between Carson St. and San Antonio Dr. It isn't Rodeo Dr. or Beverly Hills ritzy but for Long Beach, its where the money is outside of Ocean Blvd and Belmont Shore/Naples.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Thread le also needs pregnant removed. Good shoot gramps. You'll walk if your jury isn't filled with a bunch of spurstalk liberals who fail to understand the CA castle doctrine. Next time though keep your mouth shut and lawyer up immediately.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    The Knolls aka Bixby Knolls has an area that is really actually high-end. Mostly Jewish jewelry money like the Schneider(man) family and whatnot. It's a little north of that golf course like in between Carson St. and San Antonio Dr. It isn't Rodeo Dr. or Beverly Hills ritzy but for Long Beach, its where the money is outside of Ocean Blvd and Belmont Shore/Naples.
    Gotcha. I just assumed they meant the golf course and lol'd.

Spent all my time in Belmont shores, man do I miss 2nd street.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    LOL this went on the news and admitted everything

For future references my brethren, keep your mouth shut and call your lawyer

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Thread le also needs pregnant removed. Good shoot gramps. You'll walk if your jury isn't filled with a bunch of spurstalk liberals who fail to understand the CA castle doctrine. Next time though keep your mouth shut and lawyer up immediately.
    Actually, there is a few cases that happened recently where the homeowner was in trouble. Another one in Long Beach where someone shot a person as they jumped off the roof in the front yard. I believe she was charged with disorderly firing of a weapon and was up for voluntary manslaughter because if a person is outside your house and not committing a crime that is a detriment to your own personal safety, you cannot shoot him/her. That's at least my basic understanding of the law here.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Gotcha. I just assumed they meant the golf course and lol'd.

Spent all my time in Belmont shores, man do I miss 2nd street.
    When were you here? 2nd St. has ebbed and flowed from a bro/college place to a really cool place to hit up Simmzy's (Gastropub) and Tavern on 2 (Gastropub). I mean, you can still get down with the college crowd but they've expanded and given options to those of us done with the Shannon's on Bay Shore and Acapulco Inn crowd.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Actually, there is a few cases that happened recently where the homeowner was in trouble. Another one in Long Beach where someone shot a person as they jumped off the roof in the front yard. I believe she was charged with disorderly firing of a weapon and was up for voluntary manslaughter because if a person is outside your house and not committing a crime that is a detriment to your own personal safety, you cannot shoot him/her. That's at least my basic understanding of the law here.
    She was still committing a felony while shot, gramps will be fine.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    When were you here? 2nd St. has ebbed and flowed from a bro/college place to a really cool place to hit up Simmzy's (Gastropub) and Tavern on 2 (Gastropub). I mean, you can still get down with the college crowd but they've expanded and given options to those of us done with the Shannon's on Bay Shore and Acapulco Inn crowd.
    04-09

I swung through last year after a wedding, looked like there were some new spots.

Used to go to Shannon's all the time. Was there for the 5 dollar you call it night and just took some pink drink off the bar when no one was looking, little umbrella and all. Not sure why but I get home about a half hour later and I am ed up beyond belief. Only had three drinks total that night but I ended getting in a fight with my girlfriend over me farting in bed, left our place and ended up in San Pedro on a bridge puking on my steering wheel. I couldn't even read a road sign to explain to my girlfriend where I was and had no idea how or why I was there. I got ing roofied.

Seek True Love, within. bigzak25's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No women, no children. Thems the rules. However attacking the elderly is de able. I wouldn't have pulled the trigger, but I wasn't in his shoes, so ill give grandpa the benefit of the doubt.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    04-09

I swung through last year after a wedding, looked like there were some new spots.

Used to go to Shannon's all the time. Was there for the 5 dollar you call it night and just took some pink drink off the bar when no one was looking, little umbrella and all. Not sure why but I get home about a half hour later and I am ed up beyond belief. Only had three drinks total that night but I ended getting in a fight with my girlfriend over me farting in bed, left our place and ended up in San Pedro on a bridge puking on my steering wheel. I couldn't even read a road sign to explain to my girlfriend where I was and had no idea how or why I was there. I got ing roofied.
    Wow. I have never been roofied but we did catch some dude attempting to put some GHB into a girl's drink at a bar in L.A. Dude turned out to be the sun of some prominent LAPD Lieutenant and it was terrible with the way they allowed the creep off with a slap on the wrist. Though we did give him a brand of street justice post dumping the GHB into her drink. That's crazy that you ended up in San Pedro w/o getting rolled or anything. Imagine trying to explain your DUI being based on being dropped? That would be some case to have to build that's for sure!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Wow. I have never been roofied but we did catch some dude attempting to put some GHB into a girl's drink at a bar in L.A. Dude turned out to be the sun of some prominent LAPD Lieutenant and it was terrible with the way they allowed the creep off with a slap on the wrist. Though we did give him a brand of street justice post dumping the GHB into her drink. That's crazy that you ended up in San Pedro w/o getting rolled or anything. Imagine trying to explain your DUI being based on being dropped? That would be some case to have to build that's for sure!
    May have been GHB? I don't know the effects of either really but something was definitely in that drink. Stupid Kung of a girlfriend at that time had me follow her home from San Pedro cause she didn't want to drive me back to my car in the morning. She didn't believe me that something was in my drink at the time either. I almost rear ended her at least ten times in that short drive home. I was extremely lucky I didn't get caught or even worse hurt somebody.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    May have been GHB? I don't know the effects of either really but something was definitely in that drink. Stupid Kung of a girlfriend at that time had me follow her home from San Pedro cause she didn't want to drive me back to my car in the morning. She didn't believe me that something was in my drink at the time either. I almost rear ended her at least ten times in that short drive home. I was extremely lucky I didn't get caught or even worse hurt somebody.
    Bummer. Not a down ass chick. I hope you've moved on or at least she's become less of a righteous one. Yeah man, someone was looking over you. It probably was GHB or something. I don't know some bros and college folks like to K drop their drinks (Ketamine) their drinks to get that level but I don't know if they still do that. Good thing you didn't hurt yourself or other peeps bruh.

Thread Information