My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Go ahead avante.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I mentioned how wrong it was to unleash young military personal on the port cities without some education about that world over there. A world totally different than the one us 19-22 year old kids were accustomed to here in the states. It was wrong to not explain things to us.

Since I mentioned that, I like little boys (as if little boys worked the bars, hahahaha) and a rapist, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the sort of posters we have here. You being among the dumb s.

I have said this from the first time I brought it up, what you missed it?

Any man who messes around with kids is one sick muther ler and deserves a bullet in the brain. Now what about that don't you understand guy?

I have no idea what beating women has to do with me, just you talking out your ass as usual I suppose.

What 19 year old kid knows about that world over there, all he knows is nobody seems to give a about anything, it's just..."buy me drink babysan?" Millions of military personel have been with the professional hookers in those bars, we've seen it portrayed in movies, if any of you have a relatiive in that spot, guess what?

Only someone totally dumb would think....ALL....those marines, soldiers, sailors were....rapists. Talk about saying something stupid, there it is.

Being this is a football forum this is all I'll say about this here. johnsmith too stupid to realize this isn't the place for this.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-28-2014 at 02:40 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I mentioned how wrong it was to unleash young military personal on the port cities without some education about that world over there. A world totally different than the one us 19-22 year old kids were accustomed to here in the states. It was wrong to not explain things to us.

Since I mentioned that, I like little boys (as if little boys worked the bars, hahahaha) and a rapist, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the sort of posters we have here. You being among the dumb s.

I have said this from the first time I brought it up, what you missed it?

Any man who messes around with kids is one sick muther ler and deserves a bullet in the brain. Now what about that don't you understand guy?

I have no idea what beating women has to do with me, just you talking out your ass as usual I suppose.

What 19 year old kid knows about that world over there, all he knows is nobody seems to give a about anything, it's just..."buy me drink babysan?" Millions of military personel have been with the professional hookers in those bars, we've seen it portrayed in movies, if any of you have a relatiive in that spot, guess what?

Only someone totally dumb would think....ALL....those marines, soldiers, sailors were....rapists. Talk about saying something stupid, there it is.

Being this is a football forum this is all I'll say about this here. johnsmith too stupid to realize this isn't the place for this.
    Tl;dr

Hahahaha!!!

Thread Information