Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Beadle's tweets would provoke me to smack her, just sayin
    Or, pull my Fruits,,,,well my Depends down and have her smack me.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    They'll drive you to it, res. The kids too.
    No doubt. Wouldn't uppercut my wife or kids tough, no matter how much they deserve it.

But overall my point is SAS is generally an imbecile. Even if he had a good point to make, he's too much of a re to make his point in the right situation or context. And he's gonna backpedal anyways so he just wasted everyone's time.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Yep. She must be one of those who think they can say anything to a man without repercussions.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's a moron for trying to make this point in a TV segment about a guy uppercutting his wife and dragging her out of an elevator.
    Now this I agree with...he didn't catch her in the act and become enraged he seems like a violent maniac that just knocked his wife out cold....no sympathy from me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No doubt. Wouldn't uppercut my wife or kids tough, no matter how much they deserve it.

But overall my point is SAS is generally an imbecile. Even if he had a good point to make, he's too much of a re to make his point in the right situation or context. And he's gonna backpedal anyways so he just wasted everyone's time.
    A lot of truth in this thread. Kool, you, a whole host of troopers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Romans 2:1
    You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Romans 2:1
    You, therefore, have no excuse, you who pass judgment on someone else, for at whatever point you judge another, you are condemning yourself, because you who pass judgment do the same things.
    "For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

"Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman." (Eccles. 25:13)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "For the man is not of the woman; but the woman of the man. Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man." (I Corinthians 11:8-9)

"Let the women learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression." (I Timothy 2:11-14)

"Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything." (Ephesians 5:22-24)

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." (I Corinthians 14:34-35)

"Give me any plague, but the plague of the heart: and any wickedness, but the wickedness of a woman." (Eccles. 25:13)
    "To the moon, Alice. Bang! Zoom!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Kinda hard to bash the Bible with goods like these.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She's full-blown re ed if she didn't think she could provoke someone into laying a beating on her ass.

There's something wrong with anyone who delivers a legitimate beating to a smaller, weaker person, whether it be a man or a woman. But there is also something wrong with women doing crazy ass stuff to men and thinking men are just supposed to take it.

Women want to convince everyone they’re equal to men… physically, mentally... until they catch a smack in the face. Then they want everyone to know they’re weak and feeble.

If a woman smacks a man in the face, she deserves to get smacked right back. A man with self-control and a healthy ego will let that slide, not because the woman didn’t deserve to get smacked, but simply for the fact that she’s a woman.

Chances are, if a woman is brazen enough to start hitting her man, she probably doesn’t respect him. So she has probably been treating that dude like a for a while. And sooner or later he’s going to snap and remind her that she’s just a woman.
    Btw, I've only seen a handful of perfect posts in my 6 years here, but this is definitely one of them.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lol SAS supports men lashing out at women. No surprise really tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can provoke a black man all day every day, but if you are gonna pr ovoke a , you get what you get.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lol SAS supports men lashing out at women. No surprise really tbh.
    It's not a B&W issue, Grand. Sure, Media wants it that way, they usually like to muddy the waters, but, not in this case. them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

"I'll never feel clean again"
    Cunt

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is it and it's all..."I ain't saying he should have killed her... but I understand."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's full-blown re ed if she didn't think she could provoke someone into laying a beating on her ass.

There's something wrong with anyone who delivers a legitimate beating to a smaller, weaker person, whether it be a man or a woman. But there is also something wrong with women doing crazy ass stuff to men and thinking men are just supposed to take it.

Women want to convince everyone they’re equal to men… physically, mentally... until they catch a smack in the face. Then they want everyone to know they’re weak and feeble.

If a woman smacks a man in the face, she deserves to get smacked right back. A man with self-control and a healthy ego will let that slide, not because the woman didn’t deserve to get smacked, but simply for the fact that she’s a woman.

Chances are, if a woman is brazen enough to start hitting her man, she probably doesn’t respect him. So she has probably been treating that dude like a for a while. And sooner or later he’s going to snap and remind her that she’s just a woman.
    Yep. I have no problem with Stephen A. Smith's comments. Some chicks will throw at you, try to slap you, get in your face, talk mad trash, etc, and think it's shocking they get slapped back. You can't start like that and attack a dude verbally and physically and expect nothing to happen. That's exactly what dude was getting at. That hood rat es do and expect to get away with it because they're women and can lie about what happened to police to get you in trouble.

Has nothing to do with mini skirts and possible rape. She's comparing apples to radios there basically.
    On Point posts imo
    Sounds like you had a bad emotional day. Lol

Let me explain. It's all about the situation. Abusing a woman is a much different concept than hitting a woman under extreme duress. If a woman is attacking your kids with her with her hands or a weapon what do you do. Punch the or kill the ? If you catch her ing your boy in your bed or giving her lover your money...i can understand how a guy might lose it and go upside her head. My point is lets not make it sound like (depending on the cir stance) that hitting a woman is the worst thing imaginable. With that said keep it in context. Im not for hitting women.
    They'll drive you to it, res. The kids too.
    Yep. She must be one of those who think they can say anything to a man without repercussions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This.

"I'll never feel clean again"
    Cunt
    Going to UTSA should have done that for her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feminist rustle my jim jams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sad part is that women do put themselves in bad positions, and stay because they were never taught to have enough self worth to know that they don't have to put up with abuse. But the pathetic wannabe wigger culture that so many of the idiots on here try to pretend they are something they are most definitely not (a man) leads to this nonsense.

I get that most of worthless losers on this sites "self worth" comes from pretending that they don't live with their mother's and have a job and a car. So they try to create this illusion they are so hard. In reality, a lot of pathetic little boys that have never touched an actual woman in their lives trying to act like players is pretty comical. But it is sad at the same time, because you boys sit in your mother's basement playing with your star wars figures, and wish you could see and actual girl, and she would actually like you and want to spend time with you.

But most of you are so dead inside, and worthlessly ty, and in deep deep deep sexual panicks that you have to lash out. Because you all know you are as "human beings." How sad are you that impressing a bunch of other ing losers is the focal points of your lives?

A mass Jonestown for the ing morons in this thread would do some serious cleansing of the gene pool. Saddest part yet is that all of the tough talk is from losers that 1) ain't never touched a girl; or 2) hate themselves because of the special feelings they get in their pants when they think of other guys.
    What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Are human beings in nature sexist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole Rice thing got twisted anyway. The original police report had assault charges filed against both parties. Since she was knocked out, if she assaulted him, it must have been first. Had the genders been reversed, and a woman had knocked out her man after he hit her, no one would consider the woman an abuser.

There's a legitimate difference between abusing someone and getting into a fight with them. The fact that some overly liberal folk can't tell the difference in cases like these implies they don't see woman as full equals to men. Saying a woman can't provoke a man to hurt her is like saying a mentally disabled person can't be held responsible for their actions. Is that really how they want men to view women?

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing is wrong with what Stephen A has said. In the past I have been hit by a few women and I have responded by knocking the out of them. I'm all for hitting back when a hits you you need to strike back.
    WERD...equal rights, equal hits.

Now, I'm not advocating abuse...men who abuse their wives/girlfriends are s and should be locked up...but if women think that they can hit a man and he won't hit them back, they're in for a rude shock.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The whole Rice thing got twisted anyway. The original police report had assault charges filed against both parties. Since she was knocked out, if she assaulted him, it must have been first. Had the genders been reversed, and a woman had knocked out her man after he hit her, no one would consider the woman an abuser.

There's a legitimate difference between abusing someone and getting into a fight with them. The fact that some overly liberal folk can't tell the difference in cases like these implies they don't see woman as full equals to men. Saying a woman can't provoke a man to hurt her is like saying a mentally disabled person can't be held responsible for their actions. Is that really how they want men to view women?
    nooky, the voice of reason & moderation in troubled times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She wasn't really even knocked out. She was pretending to be. No way he knocked her out and she didn't have to get facial reconstruction. When a guy like that hits you hard enough to knock you out, you're not just going to go to sleep.

Thread Information