Durant pulled out of team usa due to mental and physical exhaustion per woj

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The Paul George effect begins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beta move copying Kawhi and getting scared off by PG's injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe was a decade ahead of him tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but but we were so very tight and none wanted to quit out of respect for pg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If true, he just keeps on adding to his long list of beta behavior. That's akin to a squad leader running away bc one of his guys gets killed in action.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If true, he just keeps on adding to his long list of beta behavior. That's akin to a squad leader running away bc one of his guys gets killed in action.
    While Kawhi is smart enough to avoid fighting in a meaningless war.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More beta behavior, tbh. Not surprised.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant becomes more Beta each passing day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and upstairs they trash Manu for doing all within his power to try to play for his country

Congrats Spain on the WC win

comeattheKINGbestnotmiss rogues's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    That's a power move..only Kevin could turn down the possibility of being Paul George'd for more $. We have betas like Harden and Rose still wanting to play for a bowl of Fruity Pebbles..I applaud Kevin..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good move by him, FIBA isn't where talents should go to waste. This isn't the Olympics, so this international league serves no purpose but to mentally and physically exhaust-out players from their NBA seasons. Durant shouldn't spend a whole offseason dedicated to this weak basketball tournament: Spurs fans know all too well what this did to Tony and Manu.

George wouldn't have possibly missed a whole season if he didn't do this international play. Sure, an injury can happen anywhere, but the cause of it was due to the international court standards being different than NBA regulations.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Good. FIBA isn't where talents should go to waste. This isn't the Olympics, so this international league serves no purpose but to mentally and physically exhaust-out players from their NBA seasons.
    Perfect take, even though players should still be playing for $. The Olympics is where it matters..let those liberal hole Euro countries have that World Cup le..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The servant is a loser that is what he showed me in game 6 against the spurs. The guy was a pansy in that game by deferring to Russ in the 4th and OT. This guy doesn't have the ability to win a le as the number 1 guy. He's just like David Robinson and Garnett in the sense that he will have to be the number 2 guy to win it all. this guy this is another reason why he will never be as good as God.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    The servant is a loser that is what he showed me in game 6 against the spurs. The guy was a pansy in that game by deferring to Russ in the 4th and OT. This guy doesn't have the ability to win a le as the number 1 guy. He's just like David Robinson and Garnett in the sense that he will have to be the number 2 guy to win it all. this guy this is another reason why he will never be as good as God.
    This troll needs a lot of work, tbh..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This troll needs a lot of work, tbh..
    You need to make a decision on whose you want in your mouth got. Are you going to suck The Great Satan's or The Servants .

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I hate Durbeta but I can't scoff at anyone refusing to take part in the scam that is international play....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need to make a decision on whose you want in your mouth got. Are you going to suck The Great Satan's or The Servants .
    Magic Johnson has accepted your challenge

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vague excuses are the real MVP.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a power move..only Kevin could turn down the possibility of being Paul George'd for more $. We have betas like Harden and Rose still wanting to play for a bowl of Fruity Pebbles..I applaud Kevin..
    What a horrible attempt at spinning the situation, tbh. Just laughable.

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    What a horrible attempt at spinning the situation, tbh. Just laughable.
    This coming from the fan of a team that is sitting out almost every qualifiable player for that tournament..you got no room, son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want to like Durant, but announcing this stuff after the Paul George injury just screams mental midget, tbh...

I dunno, maybe he has to go house-shopping in the DC area...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So sad, I wanted KD to wear himself down during the WC.

Regarding USA chances, this is pretty big blow. Losing Paul George was okay because they still had Durant and Harden but now losing Durant means either Rose or Harden will be the best player on the team. The PF position is also looking mighty thin... probably should get Milsap back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Perfect take, even though players should still be playing for $. The Olympics is where it matters..let those liberal hole Euro countries have that World Cup le..
    So the World Cup is pretty meaningless? I agree.

This coming from the fan of a team that is sitting out almost every qualifiable player for that tournament..you got no room, son
    The Spurs players sit out the tournament because they know the WC is meaningless. Durant on the other hand suddenly backs out when he sees George break a leg. If he is "drained" due to the NBA season, then he should've withdrew earlier. The Spurs were being smart, Durant is being a beta coward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol... now he quits after USA basketball cuts Wall or Millsap who want to play.

Grow up.

Thread Information