Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

silverblk mystix
    I disagree about Xmas attacking unprovoked...his Schlick for the longest time was neutrality while it was obvious to everyone reading that he immediately took sides and constantly poked the hornets nest...now he regularly starts threads with the sole intention of trolling.

I can't say the same about SBM I will admit.

Thanks - but you are wrong about xmas -

he was probably the only gentleman among us - and he tried very hard to remain neutral - but you trolls made it your life's mission to provoke him endlessly and you succeeded in revealing that you are indeed trolls in hiding.

At least xmas had the balls to show up to a gtg - and the only reason I didn't go was so that i wouldn't ruin it for xmas - since all of you pussies refused to sign up because I had already confirmed I was going.

So I took my name off the list so you pussies could go and enjoy yourselves without ting your pants in my presence.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    SBM and xmas have never talked to or attacked anyone who didn't talk to them first.
    Lolollol no.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SBM and xmas have never talked to or attacked anyone who didn't talk to them first. SBM was attacked and made fun of for no reason at all and so was xmas. Apparently every dude here is a 10 and only date models and have a load of money and are successful atheists. In reality they all look like this dude.

Wow. Huge as truth bomb. No doubt johnsmith will squirm a way to justify why it was all my fault all along, even though they started this and I always have to finish it with subtle and not so subtle threads.

The biggest vagina of them all. How did it feel kissing your wife after she had just sucked off another man?
    Ooh, gross! Too much information!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

he was probably the only gentleman among us - and he tried very hard to remain neutral - but you trolls made it your life's mission to provoke him endlessly and you succeeded in revealing that you are indeed trolls in hiding.

At least xmas had the balls to show up to a gtg - and the only reason I didn't go was so that i wouldn't ruin it for xmas - since all of you pussies refused to sign up because I had already confirmed I was going.

So I took my name off the list so you pussies could go and enjoy yourselves without ting your pants in my presence.
    Lol...no one believes you.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Wow. Huge as truth bomb. No doubt johnsmith will squirm a way to justify why it was all my fault all along, even though they started this and I always have to finish it with subtle and not so subtle threads.

Ooh, gross! Too much information!
    So weekday in Austin?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    How did it feel kissing your wife after she had just sucked off another man?
    wait a sec............she's right here let me ask her....

silverblk mystix
    Lol...no one believes you.

Of course, because you are pussies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Of course, because you are pussies.
    No one believes you because we are pussies.

Makes complete sense.

silverblk mystix

who are those people?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The beauty of showing up to a gtg for the first time you can say your who ever. After all how would we know if its Blake if he says he is DMC?

Ask LadySpur or Dizzg after 30 seconds of introducing yourself all the forum BS is forgotten its just cool friends having adult beverages.

Then we go back home and we continue to be assholes
    I have to admit, the first time I met Mouse, it felt like I had known him all my life. Stop calling me ladyspur...I retired that name.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

So then you are going to go?
    Or are you still a pussy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I don't know. According to mouse that is Blake's wife.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    So then you are going to go?
    Or are you still a pussy?

Clearly you're too big a pussy to answer my question.

Bye.

silverblk mystix
    No one believes you because we are pussies.

Makes complete sense.

Because you hate to admit you are scared of showing up so you tap-dance and try to squirm out of it because you are pussies.

At least - if for example - I was in your shoes -

I would

A) Show up and back up my words

B) Decide that I really didn't want to back up those words - and STFU - and stop insulting people

c) admit I am a pussy who only talks in hiding and continue talking in hiding...but at least I would admit what a pussy I was

Apparently - your only accurate answer is this;

E) You are pussies who won't even admit to being pussies and are too pussy to show up and back your words - yet you are also too pussy to admit you won't back it up = and = like a true pussy coward - you continue to talk in hiding and continue to be pussies and continue to be terrified of showing up to any gtg

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you get that most on here don't want to go to this because they don't care for you on here?
    So weekday in Austin?

Wait, which is it?
    First you don't want to go.
    Then you want me to go?
    Can't you make up your mind?
    Am I the only one who sees something fishy about this?

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't know. According to mouse that is Blake's wife.
    It looks like she is having a great time now that she has shed that dead weight of bake from her life.

silverblk mystix
    Wait, which is it?
    First you don't want to go.
    Then you want me to go?
    Can't you make up your mind?
    Am I the only one who sees something fishy about this?

Yeah,

he is too pussy to show up to a legit gtg

but he is trying to troll you into meeting him for a beer here in Austin to a place that he will never show up to in a million years -

but he will try to be clever and say that you are a pussy because you didn't show up to a fantasy mtg in his head.

If he wasn't a pussy he would just make time and go to the legit gtg

Don't let him play you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It looks like she is having a great time now that she has shed that dead weight of bake from her life.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SBM and xmas have never talked to or attacked anyone who didn't talk to them first. SBM was attacked and made fun of for no reason at all and so was xmas.
    Vindicated.
    This was the absolute undisputed truth, and all the posts back it up as the truth.
    Only lazy trolls dispute it, but the truth is there in black and white on this forum for all to see!
    To say different is to be proven to be a consummate liar and a troll.
    And once I eventually took a side AGAINST the trolls, then all the kiddie gloves were off.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    who wouldn't want to spend a Saturday night hanging out with you winners

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Insecure pussy.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    It's ing exhausting trying to discuss anything with you two idiots.

SBM...you've been invites to 2 GTG's, one with me and one with Xmas, you haven't shown up at either!!! You're a giant self loathing hypocrite...just stop calling people pussies for not going to something that you yourself have backed out of twice...just stop.

Xmas...I'm NOT spending a Friday or Saturday night with you, not matter how big your crush on me. If you absolutely insist that a gtg is the only way to show that one is not a pussy, feel free to drive an hour north on a weeknight and we can go have a beer.

That's it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Mouse, I'd be down for a beer with you anytime pal.

Just not a Friday or Saturday.

Thread Information