Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's just 5 talking.

You can deny it till the cows come home. Amy broke Tim's hole and it cost ya 6. Broke his hole & his heart. Tim, big Tim Duncan was gonna brazen it out, show Amy where that bear in that buckwheat. Whoops-e-daisy. She left him,,,dead in the ground, 6 and a gross of s stuck in that money maker.

Arn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Bledsoe, but he's being a huge got about his free agency, tbh....
    I don't like him anymore. He kinda pushed his way out of the Clippers looking for a bigger role, because he was always thinking about the dough, front and center.

When you're as good as he thinks he is, teams are bending over backwards to throw money at you. When that's not happening, then maybe you're not as good as you think you are.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    He kinda pushed his way out of the Clippers looking for a bigger role, because he was always thinking about the dough, front and center.
    Huh? He didn't force his way out, the Clippers were just proactive and traded him knowing that he would get more money in RFA than we were willing to spend on a backup PG....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't give a about this tbh, he's not even the best PG on his team ...

Stephenson took 9M on a shorter deal basically betting on himself, that's mah , only makes me appreciate him even more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's only one player with a Tape and it ain't Duncan.
    sidekick sucking on camera

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can deny it till the cows come home. Amy broke Tim's hole and it cost ya 6. Broke his hole & his heart. Tim, big Tim Duncan was gonna brazen it out, show Amy where that bear in that buckwheat. Whoops-e-daisy. She left him,,,dead in the ground, 6 and a gross of s stuck in that money maker.

Arn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    That's just 5 talking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huh? He didn't force his way out, the Clippers were just proactive and traded him knowing that he would get more money in RFA than we were willing to spend on a backup PG....
    I didn't say he forced his way out, just that he pushed towards it because he wouldn't play enough minutes backing up Paul, and I always had the impression he thought he 'deserved' more.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's just 5 talking.
    BS. I hear Arn.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS. I hear Arn.
    That's just 5 talking.

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I don't like him anymore. He kinda pushed his way out of the Clippers looking for a bigger role, because he was always thinking about the dough, front and center.

When you're as good as he thinks he is, teams are bending over backwards to throw money at you. When that's not happening, then maybe you're not as good as you think you are.
    If he had proven he could stay healthy for a full season, he might have gotten some offers closer to what he's looking for. If he believes he can stay healthy and deserves a max contract, then he should play for the qualifying offer and prove it this season. Then he'll get all the offers he wants as an unrestricted free agent next summer.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. Tim Duncan is a sexual. You know, I know it. Every one of God's children knows it, CN.

That's why Amy threw his well used rump out into the street. She got tired of washing pillow cases with bite marks
    BAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its just the Five Talking.

Transition 3 Willbreaker Captivus's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Suns have all the leverage since they acquire Thomas. Bledsoe knows it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he had proven he could stay healthy for a full season, he might have gotten some offers closer to what he's looking for. If he believes he can stay healthy and deserves a max contract, then he should play for the qualifying offer and prove it this season. Then he'll get all the offers he wants as an unrestricted free agent next summer.
    He probably feels he's been playing at a discount since entering the league. The reality is that money isn't short for talented players. He wants to get paid first, then show the world he's worth it. It's a recipe for failure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He probably feels he's been playing at a discount since entering the league. The reality is that money isn't short for talented players. He wants to get paid first, then show the world he's worth it. It's a recipe for failure.
    Bend over, El. I'll show you in' failure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, El. I'll show you in' failure.
    Your Suns been bending over for a while, tbh... I know you take pleasure in it, but for once they're trying to stand up straight when it comes to this guy... they even let Frye walk.

They're doing the right thing, IMO.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your Suns been bending over for a while, tbh... I know you take pleasure in it, but for once they're trying to stand up straight when it comes to this guy... they even let Frye walk.

They're doing the right thing, IMO.
    BS. They're trying to short sheet him, because they never learn. They always have to insult a guy when they mistakenly think they have the upper hand. They never learn that ownership never has the upper hand. But, they pretend because they can, they see no harm in it, because when it blows up in their face, local Media covers up for them and they don't have to answer for it. They just run a side story on the state of the Lakers real quick and talk about the weather and monsoon conditions with a heavy dose of Larry Fitzgerald thrown in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lots of scrubs demanding lots of money this offseason for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BS. They're trying to short sheet him, because they never learn. They always have to insult a guy when they mistakenly think they have the upper hand. They never learn that ownership never has the upper hand. But, they pretend because they can, they see no harm in it, because when it blows up in their face, local Media covers up for them and they don't have to answer for it. They just run a side story on the state of the Lakers real quick and talk about the weather and monsoon conditions with a heavy dose of Larry Fitzgerald thrown in.
    This is actually a good move. Bledsoe is an unproven talent on a position they have mostly filled in, and with the cap being what it is, overpaying is not longer the right thing to do. They did that with Frye's previous deal and he became untradeable.

If Bledsoe would be as good as he thinks he is, he would've gotten a Parsons-level offer sheet, which would make it very difficult for the Suns to match (not necessarily monetarily, but because they pretty much already signed his replacement).

To me, it's interesting that both in the Clippers and now the Suns, Bledsoe has been a trade chip. A guy that is not good enough to earn the starting spot on his position, but has enough 'upside' hype that he becomes a good asset.

The easiest way to solve this for him is to play for the QO this season, put a solid season together, and then go into unrestricted free agency next season.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    This is actually a good move. Bledsoe is an unproven talent on a position they have mostly filled in, and with the cap being what it is, overpaying is not longer the right thing to do. They did that with Frye's previous deal and he became untradeable.

If Bledsoe would be as good as he thinks he is, he would've gotten a Parsons-level offer sheet, which would make it very difficult for the Suns to match (not necessarily monetarily, but because they pretty much already signed his replacement).

To me, it's interesting that both in the Clippers and now the Suns, Bledsoe has been a trade chip. A guy that is not good enough to earn the starting spot on his position, but has enough 'upside' hype that he becomes a good asset.

The easiest way to solve this for him is to play for the QO this season, put a solid season together, and then go into unrestricted free agency next season.
    Bledsoe should not get that type of money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bledsoe should not get that type of money.
    Exactly. He hasn't shown he's worth that.

Believe.
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Joe Johnson, Part II?
    Not the same case.
    Bledsoe is too greedy.
    He and his health record ain't worth maximum.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Colangelo has always struck me as a colossal .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If Parsons and Hayward are getting that kind of money, Bledsoe should.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He could just sign a qualifying offer for 1 year and be an unrestricted free agent.

Thread Information