Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There are no "worst" LG posters - they're all equally ty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't have the patience nor the will to argue with you over this tired old ground. I'm going to have some cocoa and watch some TV. Ya stubborn thing, you. GD you never change. Jesus Christ!
    he is right thready. June 15, 2014 would've never happened without 6. It could've ended there. The spurs winning undefeated in the finals, the old guys retiring and parker going somewhere else. but all it did was add fuel to a dying fire. They got better. The spurs might very well repeat this year. something they never done. 6 made them stronger, and quite frankly if they repeat, i would be actually be glad 6 happened. I'd take a back to back championship over a single one anyday.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he is right thready. June 15, 2014 would've never happened without 6. It could've ended there. The spurs winning undefeated in the finals, the old guys retiring and parker going somewhere else. but all it did was add fuel to a dying fire. They got better. The spurs might very well repeat this year. something they never done. 6 made them stronger, and quite frankly if they repeat, i would be actually be glad 6 happened. I'd take a back to back championship over a single one anyday.
    Utter nonsense. 5 should have been 6. The Heat were not your problem. You were your problem. The Heat didn't beat you. You beat you. All you required was a return date. The was obliged. 5 was a formality.

Ipso facto:::I'm damn fortunate you're not at 6.

[[[[[[and quite frankly if they repeat, i would be actually be glad 6 happened.]]]]]] Please don't say like this. It's pussy. It's upstairs & Suns type . I'm callin' in the marker Sunday innin' 4:42PM Forum time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utter nonsense. 5 should have been 6. The Heat were not your problem. You were your problem. The Heat didn't beat you. You beat you. All you required was a return date. The was obliged. 5 was a formality.

[[[[[[and quite frankly if they repeat, i would be actually be glad 6 happened.]]]]]] Please don't say like this. It's pussy. It's upstairs & Suns type . I'm callin' in the marker Sunday innin' 4:42PM Forum time.
    Its all water under the bridge after you ring the next year. Is 2008 still bothering you? Maybe, but since you achieved back to back ecstasy the next 2 seasons I'm sure it was an afterthought for quite some time. Let us enjoy our glory before you try to shove 6 down our throats.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Its all water under the bridge after you ring the next year. Is 2008 still bothering you? Maybe, but since you achieved back to back ecstasy the next 2 seasons I'm sure it was an afterthought for quite some time. Let us enjoy our glory before you try to shove 6 down our throats.
    You can enjoy 5 and still be donned with 6. They're mutually exclusive.

As a rule I do not toss 6 in when you guys are celebrating 5. I throw it in when you're giving us grief for our trespasses. I believe I'm fully en led to cite 6 at that juncture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bull . They spurs would've never repeated if they won in '13. If they won it '13, then 2 routes would be available.
    1. Duncan and manu retire. Pop, possibly going with them. Parker would be left there. Probably leave to win somewhere else. Max ceiling is the first round. nowhere near championship material.
    2.All the guys decide to come back. But would never win in 2014. They are done at this point.
    The difference between 2 and this current spurs team is that this spurs team had all the motivation in the world because of 6. 6 made them a waaaaay better team. A better team than 2013. When training camp started, the first thing pop did was make the team watch game 6 and 7. That was the mindset this season. The root. This Spurs team would never win in 2014 if it wasn't for that embarrassment. you can say we could've won in 2013. But you can't say we should've won 2014 as well. That's like saying jordan should've 8 peated if he didn't leave. You can't just assume what we know now and say 96-98 was guaranteed. That the same exact thing would happen. get rodman and beat the sonics and jazz. You can't just say jordan doesn't leave and expect the outcome we know now to play out anyways alongside 2 extra championships. But because 6 happened, all it did it pour gas to a dying fire. Now the spurs are the absolute favorites to repeat. Repeating is something that would never happened if they won in 2013. Think about this thread. Would you rather: 1. win one and fall off after that. 2. Lose 1, but repeat after that? You guys already went through the second option. Losing in '08 by 39 and then repeating afterwards. Losing like that made you guys a better team. And no i'm not denying 6. Believe me i hate it. It was our fault. i still haven't touched the dvds of the '13 finals in my closet.. But you can't have your sunny days without the rainy one. I don't embrace it, but it's an important moment that could lead to something better. i rather win 2 and make people stfu about not being a dynasty cause we didn't repeat.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bull . They spurs would've never repeated if they won in '13. If they won it '13, then 2 routes would be available.
    1. Duncan and manu retire. Pop, possibly going with them. Parker would be left there. Probably leave to win somewhere else. Max ceiling is the first round. nowhere near championship material.
    2.All the guys decide to come back. But would never win in 2014. They are done at this point.
    The difference between 2 and this current spurs team is that this spurs team had all the motivation in the world because of 6. 6 made them a waaaaay better team. A better team than 2013. When training camp started, the first thing pop did was make the team watch game 6 and 7. That was the mindset this season. The root. This Spurs team would never win in 2014 if it wasn't for that embarrassment. you can say we could've won in 2013. But you can't say we should've won 2014 as well. That's like saying jordan should've 8 peated if he didn't leave. You can't just assume what we know now and say 96-98 was guaranteed. That the same exact thing would happen. get rodman and beat the sonics and jazz. You can't just say jordan doesn't leave and expect the outcome we know now to play out anyways alongside 2 extra championships. But because 6 happened, all it did it pour gas to a dying fire. Now the spurs are the absolute favorites to repeat. Repeating is something that would never happened if they won in 2013. Think about this thread. Would you rather: 1. win one and fall off after that. 2. Lose 1, but repeat after that? You guys already went through the second option. Losing in '08 by 39 and then repeating afterwards. Losing like that made you guys a better team. And no i'm not denying 6. Believe me i hate it. It was our fault. i still haven't touched the dvds of the '13 finals in my closet.. But you can't have your sunny days without the rainy one. I don't embrace it, but it's an important moment that could lead to something better. i rather win 2 and make people stfu about not being a dynasty cause we didn't repeat.
    Nonetheless, I called in the marker and you're obliged to obey it. I never want to hear that >>>and quite frankly if they repeat, i would be actually be glad 6 happened.<<< ever again out of your pie hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nonetheless, I called in the marker and you're obliged to obey it. I never want to hear that >>>and quite frankly if they repeat, i would be actually be glad 6 happened.<<< ever again out of your pie hole.
    it was a mistake saying i would be "glad" and that sentence altogether. I actually take it back. It was a bad word to use in that context. Trust me I never want to go through that again. I couldn't sleep that night. I was merely implying i would rather lose and repeat afterwards than to win 1 and fall off like the mavs. I just said it in the wrong way. Should've thought about what i was typing before posting.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it was a mistake saying i would be "glad" and that sentence altogether. I actually take it back. It was a bad word to use in that context. Trust me I never want to go through that again. I couldn't sleep that night. I was merely implying i would rather lose and repeat afterwards than to win 1 and fall off like the mavs. I just said it in the wrong way. Should've thought about what i was typing before posting.
    We might still fall off like the Mavs after winning 5,,,no motivation but a possible back to back which we have had the opportunity in the past and treated it like winning 2 dollars on a scratch off.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Proud of ya. I'll withdraw the marker and hold it for another day.

Elm

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We might still fall off like the Mavs after winning 5,,,no motivation but a possible back to back which we have had the opportunity in the past and treated it like winning 2 dollars on a scratch off.
    the motivation of revenge may not be there anymore but for the big three, the motivation for repeating is. They know dam well this is their only chance left of repeating. Nonetheless, this spurs team is much, much more better after the 2013 finals. If they get past the west, they are set. Nobody in the east will beat them. The cavs won't be ready for le runs as of now. If they can close out okc in their court without parker, by just passing the ball, i don't see why they can't do it again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the motivation of revenge may not be there anymore but for the big three, the motivation for repeating is. They know dam well this is their only chance left of repeating. Nonetheless, this spurs team is much, much more better after the 2013 finals. If they get past the west, they are set. Nobody in the east will beat them. The cavs won't be ready for le runs as of now. If they can close out okc in their court without parker, by just passing the ball, i don't see why they can't do it again.
    & I called the repeat first upon my return from touring the Orient with Bobo Brazil, The Sheik and Bruno Sammartino.

I need something extra to stop it. An injury, plane crash, Pop keeling over with a double coronary, Duncan getting busted in a gay movie theater with DMC's underpants over his face with D in 'em. Something to head this off at the in' pass. You go back to back and I'm committing arn within' like 30 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy , 17 million buckaroids for this guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    holy , 17 million buckaroids for this guy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's good for the Lakers. Scott spent three years in Cleveland, and the Cavs got the fourth-, fourth- and first-overall picks in that span. Philly made a mistake hiring Brent Brown over this guy.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It's good for the Lakers. Scott spent three years in Cleveland, and the Cavs got the fourth-, fourth- and first-overall picks in that span. Philly made a mistake hiring Brent Brown over this guy.
    Those Cavs teams were worse than this Lakers team.... Lakers will still win enough games to hand their pick over to the Suns, tbh....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Polish, Slovania. Six of one, half dozen of the other. The point is if they each leaned forward you could land a paper airplane on their back using the back of their head as a runway.
    what?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a good coach the team blows..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mehh. Personally I prefer a tank and a young coach a la BOston. But Byron is an old school no non-sense coach which I like ...but will be intersting how Swaggy P and more importantly Randle relate to his style.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will be a fun thread bump.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Mehh. Personally I prefer a tank and a young coach a la BOston. But Byron is an old school no non-sense coach which I like ...but will be intersting how Swaggy P and more importantly Randle relate to his style.
    To be fair Killa, those s in Cleveland ran all over him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    To be fair Killa, those s in Cleveland ran all over him.
    You've nary room. Your crew put McHale on notice tootsweet and he glued that ass to the pine.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    You've nary room. Your crew put McHale on notice tootsweet and he glued that ass to the pine.
    No worries, Jim will target him after he fires Byron.

Thread Information