I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Front

Inside

Kinda still wanna make a couple tweaks like building a compartment on the dry side, maybe getting some degreaser and cleaning up the top, but overall we were pretty pleased. Worked well and didnt leak!
    Nice, my stepbrother and his friends made one recently too, I was impressed. Yours is way more clean looking (he's 18) but neither leaks

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Man, that brings back some good memories. We were doing that back in the late 80's/early 90's. We had PVC pipe coming out of the cooler w/ Bose waterproof speakers mounted on top, Car battery and radio inside the cooler with "Rollin' Down the River" blasting away!! Ahhhh, Good Times!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    got my aquaticaudio stereo for 3 bills and its worth every penny. cant wait to go back to the comal tommorw!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    got my aquaticaudio stereo for 3 bills and its worth every penny. cant wait to go back to the comal tommorw!
    Is tubing even allowed yet?

Stay off the San Marcos.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yes i went last week. the comal is completely fine no difference in current or depth. It was super busy with all the other rivers closed. I found it strange though other rivers in the area were flooded

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    By order of* the New Braunfels' City Council:No containers under 5 fluid ounces are permitted. (This usually refers to*"Jello Shots"*in 5 oz. or smaller containers. This rule was created because so many people littered the rivers with small plastic containers after shooting down their Jello Shots, causing environmental problems. Jello Shots have NOT been outlawed, only containers that are 5 ounces or smaller have been banned. You can still bring your Jello Shots in containers larger that 5 ounces.) Please Drink responsibly, thank you!*

http://www.riversportstubes.com/Guad...iver_Rules.htm
    Lol 6 oz jello shots?

We used to go to taco cabana and get a big stack of their hot sauce containers. No mas i guess.....of course, I'm never going tubing on the river ever again...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thispego, get your stupid ass in here and tell these idiots that tubing is for gots, and so is having an ice chest stereo

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thispego, get your stupid ass in here and tell these idiots that tubing is for gots, and so is having an ice chest stereo
    . nothing like havn a cold beer, listening to good loud music and cooling off in the river! If the sun is out if you arnt at the beach, river pool or lake ur lame.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    . nothing like havn a cold beer, listening to good loud music and cooling off in the river! If the sun is out if you arnt at the beach, river pool or lake ur lame.
    Tell that to thispedo

Thread Information