Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

silverblk mystix
    No doubt they act this way in public too.

No way they can conduct themselves like decent, civil, and respectable individuals if their conduct here is any indication.

, the jails, mental hospitals, kindergartens, and drug wards are filled with them.

Well, actually no -

- they are hypocrites because they don't have the balls to say these things to anyone in person - they are pussies and hypocrites and ty people-period.

silverblk mystix
    Gibberish

Lol tino

Care to find anything inaccurate in my posting?

You can't.

You devote your time and have done for years and years - to anonymously disrespecting people. Your buddies do exactly the same thing and you support each others ty disrespectful behavior.

Your justifications are that this is "just a msg board" "don't take it serious" "no one cares" "leave if you don't like it"

Would you look your kid in the eye and be truthful and say "I anonymously like to disrespect people with the majority of my time and I do it because there are no repercussions and I can get away with ty behavior"

Because - no matter how much you justify it - these are facts and only a ty bold-faced liar would deny it - which of course - is all of you.

They are facts though.

Care to deny this?

I didn't think you had the balls to actually speak truthfully - but the rest of your ty friends know this is true.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Well, actually no -

- they are hypocrites because they don't have the balls to say these things to anyone in person - they are pussies and hypocrites and ty people-period.
    Well then if what you say is true, thank God they have a vehicle like this forum to strike their innocuous blows rather than taking it to the real streets, otherwise it would be chaos.

I can easily fade any heat or criticism on here with one hand and blindfolded.

Like I already told them, no skin off my back.

They can play their fantasy contests all they want, and it just makes them look totally and completely juvenile, immature, and ultimately foolish as .

It sure gives the rest of us lots of amusing fodder to laugh at them.

Emoticans are great "mood" descriptors, I love them.

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Care to find anything inaccurate in my posting?

You can't.

You devote your time and have done for years and years - to anonymously disrespecting people. Your buddies do exactly the same thing and you support each others ty disrespectful behavior.

Your justifications are that this is "just a msg board" "don't take it serious" "no one cares" "leave if you don't like it"

Would you look your kid in the eye and be truthful and say "I anonymously like to disrespect people with the majority of my time and I do it because there are no repercussions and I can get away with ty behavior"

Because - no matter how much you justify it - these are facts and only a ty bold-faced liar would deny it - which of course - is all of you.

They are facts though.

Care to deny this?

I didn't think you had the balls to actually speak truthfully - but the rest of your ty friends know this is true.
    I'm sure Blake is a ty father IRL tbqh. We should CPS this got. He'd probably lose his kid just like he lost that wife.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So did they award you with a "virtual" prize, some "virtual" money, or just a "virtual" 'attaboy' slap on the back?

I bet you don't even realize this is all simply a "virtual" reality, unreal, fake, message board BS, with no "real" consequence.

Or .......... maybe you don't!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm sure Blake is a ty father IRL tbqh. We should CPS this got. He'd probably lose his kid just like he lost that wife.
    I seriously doubt he ever had any kids, in fact, I doubt he is an adult.

And when he eventually grows up, gains maturity, and some degree of intelligence, he will be incapable of having kids, ................ if he is indeed a male.

Delonte West fanclub pres lakerhaterade's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I seriously doubt he ever had any kids, in fact, I doubt he is an adult.

And when he eventually grows up, gains maturity, and some degree of intelligence, he will be incapable of having kids, ................ if he is indeed a male.
    Id wager he lost his wife because she didn't feel she was getting enough and let's face facts here. Blake is on here quite a bit. His daughter is probably sharing the same thought, an alienating piece of human being.

silverblk mystix

He already took care of that -

He is a religion hater - and is probably still pretty pissed at the kids mom - so-

he enrolled the kid in a school where they teach religion!!!!!!!!

You cannot make this up!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He already took care of that -

He is a religion hater - and is probably still pretty pissed at the kids mom - so-

he enrolled the kid in a school where they teach religion!!!!!!!!

You cannot make this up!
    Wow, talk about hypocrisy if true.

Plus they are expensive, so this would account for WHY he spends so much of his time here, it is all he has left to afford!

It also explains the real reason he will never make a GTG, he has no money and would have to beg.

Can he say: "KARMA"?

silverblk mystix
    Wow, talk about hypocrisy if true.

Plus they are expensive, so this would account for WHY he spends so much of his time here, it is all he has left to afford!

Can he say: "KARMA"?

"he got exactly what he paid for!!!!!!!!"

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

"he got exactly what he paid for!!!!!!!!"

The irony of it all.

It also explains the real reason he will never make a GTG, he has no money and would have to beg!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos
    Anyway, beyond all the BS from the BSers on here and their vain attempts to make a mockery of this thread, it became a closed issue.
    BSers such as yourself? This is exactly the point at which the thread devolved into your same old tired "troll-bashing" schtick that you ruin every thread you post in with:

Thank you once again.

You may not believe this, but I am the same way, or try to be.

Some on here often take me too seriously, probably because my style of writing can come across as being a bit harsh, but I always still try to see BOTH sides of every issue.

This is precisely why I try to never hold grudges, and especially on something as silly and inconsequential as a message board, and that I can give the benefit of the doubt.

I actually believe you, and will temper my criticisms of you and your message board actions in the future.

I sincerely hope you can appreciate this, but do not expect you to.

Again, I apologize for maligning you those times I was wrong in the past.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    BSers such as yourself? This is exactly the point at which the thread devolved into your same old tired "troll-bashing" schtick that you ruin every thread you post in with:

So sayeth the troll.

You do not seriously expect me or anyone else to believe you, a troll, or rather "catfish", do you?

That is a laugh.

You are just jealous that I apologized to her for mistaking her for a troll, and thanking her for being a decent civil and respectful poster, .......... unlike you!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So did they award you with a "virtual" prize, some "virtual" money, or just a "virtual" 'attaboy' slap on the back?

I bet you don't even realize this is all simply a "virtual" reality, unreal, fake, message board BS, with no "real" consequence.

Or .......... maybe you don't!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Oh, I see, your "virtual" reward.

How novel.

Aren't you special.

Not.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Name
    You pronounce my name "Kwah-li," any questions?
    I bring many blessings with my man Hi-Tek and he from the 'Natti....
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    College
    Boise State Broncos

So sayeth the troll.

You do not seriously expect me or anyone else to believe you, a troll, or rather "catfish", do you?

That is a laugh.

You are just jealous that I apologized to her for mistaking her for a troll, and thanking her for being a decent civil and respectful poster, .......... unlike you!

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'm so happy this is all it takes for you to get your rocks off.

And what do you think it means?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nice to know you can be a decent and respectable poster now and again.
    This is why a lot of people don't like you. You are always doing this .

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets

So sayeth the troll.

That is a laugh.

Do you know what you mean when you refer to "catfishing"? I don't think you do.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Oh, I see, your "virtual" reward.

How novel.

Aren't you special.

Not.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So a thread about cake turns into another re fight, and you can see where the re s slowly start filtering in to lend support. Of course, Trollmas1999 started it all again with the "thanks for not hating on me, you's so nice lady" response just before the long winded diatribe about being a victim.

Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I'm just a bored bystander...picking up a stick and throwing it across the beach on a Sunday.

Thread Information