Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    False. Xmas spends about 15x more of his own personal time responding to people than anyone else does. That's not trolling. Trolls are effective because they can incite vitriolic responses while making minimal effort. If the troll has to exert far more effort to be effective, they are a terrible troll and in the end, only trolling themselves.

Thread is a perfect example of this. He can post one or two sentences and start an 8 page thread from it. He's the guy that walks into a bar, pushes a dude in the back, then slithers over to the side and watches the massive barfight ensue while chuckling to himself over a beer.

Xmas is the dude who comes in wildly swinging a pool cue while everyone else watches and laughs. On the rare instance he makes contact, he promptly gets his ass handed to him and then goes on a long winded diatribe. So yeah, he's the opposite of what a troll is supposed to be. A troll designs his comments to piss people off, not to make himself the laughingstock with a great deal of effort.
    great picture you painted there

silverblk mystix
    Take a dose of what? You know something about me that I don't? Spill it or you just enjoy committing libel----you know how serious you take these cyber breaches. You wouldn't want anyone to have to "look into" this matter would you?

I think you might want to up the dosage again!

Sure don't blame your hubby at all - it is what it is!

Name
    Yvonne
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I think you might want to up the dosage again!

Sure don't blame your hubby at all - it is what it is!
    You know my hubby?! Or are you just LYING again? Tsk tsk your old dad will not be happy---he really hates it when posters lie

Thread Information