Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    No team in the NFL has been more QB/receiver poor than the Chicago Bears. I;m pretty sure a short white cat (was fast however) named Johnny Morris is still that franchises all time leading receiver. And their best QB was old timer Sid Luckman from leather helmets fame.

Historically speaking that is.

But......right now a real strong case can be made they have the best receiver duo in the league in Marshall and Jeffreys. I never thought I'd say that about the Bears, the classic run the ball and play defense team.

Both receivers with over 85 catchs and 1200 yards, in a word ...wow! Cutler having a cool 63.1 complexion %. Now add a RB with over 70 receptions. While not the greatest show on turf, a totally different looking Bears team.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-31-2014 at 09:02 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    No team in the NFL has been more QB/receiver poor than the Chicago Bears. I;m pretty sure a short white cat (was fast however) named Johnny Morris is still that franchises all time leading receiver. And their best QB was old timer Sid Luckman from leather helmets fame.

Historically speaking that is.

But......right now a real strong case can be made they have the best receiver duo in the league in Marshall and Jeffreys. I never thought I'd say that about the Bears, the classic run the ball and play defense team.

Both receivers with over 85 catchs and 1200 yards, in a word ...wow! Cutler having a cool 63.1 complexion %. Now add a RB with over 70 receptions. While not the greatest show on turf, a totally different looking Bears team.

Cutler should try this to help with his complexion, tbh.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Cutler should try this to help with his complexion, tbh.
    Anytime anyone anywhere goes to type...completion and ends up typing complexion he deserves whatever the dumb gets. You can only take your beating like a man. So wail away I have no defense. Yep...EL DUHO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Talking about a team that for decades lacked a legit passing attack and then to "finally" have one of the best in the league is a very legit topic. If you don't like it that is too damn bad. Keep in mind you don't have to be here now do you?

Dude, do what I do which is only enter threads that you find interesting, ok? If there were more of those here then I wouldn't have to start my own.

Worry about yourself little fella. ok?

Speaking of the Bears, what a great bunch of backs going all the way back to Red "The Galloping Ghost" Grange and the great Bronko Nagurski, the original "Thunder & Lightnin' Which they had again the 50's with brusier Rick Casares (first 1000 yard rusher) and FAMU sprinter Willie "The Wisp" Galimore. To be followed by the amazing "Kansas Comet" Gale Sayers. Now add Neal Anderson and the one and only Walter Payton.

Sorry shorty but.....I hope my team has a good season.....just doesn't do it for me.
    Last edited by Avante; 07-31-2014 at 09:46 PM.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    this got is gonna create a thread for every player and every team. someone pink this got

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    this got is gonna create a thread for every player and every team. someone pink this got
    Mah .

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Yeah we don't wanna talk too much football here, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're an idiot!

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm guessing most of you are too young to remember the 85 Bears. You really missed it, they were amazing.

Imagine this, they only lost one game in 85, they were looking to match Miami as the only undefeated team. So it's a Monday night game in...... Miami. Yep, the Dolphins beat them, Hollywood couldn't have done it better.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-01-2014 at 03:05 AM.

Thread Information