Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBAtv

Replay of game 6 for the game of year competion

They are playing all 10 of the games in the running. There are some great games, but I voted for this game.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, you're welcome for giving ya'll the heads up on the game being on tv tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Spurs-Thunder Game 6 came in at #2 of the Top 10 games of the year. #1 is Rockets at Blazers Game 6 where Lillard hit that buzzer beater to win the series..

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Spurs-Thunder Game 6 came in at #2 of the Top 10 games of the year. #1 is Rockets at Blazers Game 6 where Lillard hit that buzzer beater to win the series..
    That's wack.

TY Jim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy how spurs vs wizards double ot game isn't on the list 0_o

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBAtv

Replay of game 6 for the game of year competion

They are playing all 10 of the games in the running. There are some great games, but I voted for this game.
    Watched that game in a bar in Ybor City...it was by far the most mentally exhausting game of the playoffs for me. So glad we won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally as 6 we can think back on and be proud of saying we won a classic game. We needed that. Can you imagine if we blew that lead and lost that 6 and then lost the series? MY GOD that number would haunt us forever then. BBALL Gods were not that cruel thankfully.
    Watched that game in a bar in Ybor City...it was by far the most mentally exhausting game of the playoffs for me. So glad we won.
    We had it won and then the lead slowly went down and they took the lead, with a few mins left I swore we had it in regulation. THANK GOD we won that game, that one literally had me cursing up a storm at the end with here we go again with this crap when they lead was blown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, you're welcome for giving ya'll the heads up on the game being on tv tomorrow.

if I'm at home during that time I'll definitely try to check it out again. that Kawhi steal on Westbrook was still the greatest moment of the season for me, or of the past 3 seasons. considering Chimpbrook knocked Kawhi in the head during 2012 game 6 and never got called, it was some type of justice.

second greatest play for me was Kawhi's monster dunk in the Finals, a literal holy moment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steven Adams is gonna tear us a new one folks PCTOSS

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

if I'm at home during that time I'll definitely try to check it out again. that Kawhi steal on Westbrook was still the greatest moment of the season for me, or of the past 3 seasons. considering Chimpbrook knocked Kawhi in the head during 2012 game 6 and never got called, it was some type of justice.

second greatest play for me was Kawhi's monster dunk in the Finals, a literal holy moment.

I think that play was the play of the year. Had Westbrook made that basket, the Spurs might have lost that series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also check out the River Parade and Celebration on Fox Sports Southwest starting noon tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think that play was the play of the year. Had Westbrook made that basket, the Spurs might have lost that series.
    Nah. The game, maybe, but not the series. We would have won game 7 at home, but wouldn't have had that nice 4 day break before the Finals, though.

Nostradamas Jr.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. The game, maybe, but not the series. We would have won game 7 at home, but wouldn't have had that nice 4 day break before the Finals, though.
    Perhaps, but after blowing another game 6 lead, don't you think that maybe the Spurs could have been wound up a little tight with many demons in their heads and maybe lost game 7?

Thread Information