Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Chiefs won't make the playoffs, imho.... too many subtractions, not enough additions, a puzzling draft, and the personification of mediocrity at quarterback.... they fluked out a bunch of wins against ty teams but this year's schedule won't allow for that....
    I honestly think 10 wins takes the division this season.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, you've done this patronizing BS act so many times on here, I don't know why you think I will entertain it at this point. You don't like my original idea, that's fine...but I'm begging you, just take it easy this season. Maybe only one Russel Wilson post...maybe only one excuse for your bets going wrong, maybe only a few 100 meter times listed. Just dial it back this year.
    That's easy enought.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ^ That right there shows why you're not going to change and why you need to be pinked, tbh....
    So just watch how you do it, ok man I will. No threads, keep it real short and be critical of everyone and everything...got it!

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    So just watch how you do it, ok man I will. No threads, keep it real short and be critical of everyone and everything...got it!
    Or you could just be yourself and dial it back about a million times less.

Post Count
    Might as well save ourselves the effort and just sticky this.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Or you could just be yourself and dial it back about a million times less.
    No problem.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Might as well save ourselves the effort and just sticky this.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Well since it appears you guys are now following me around I might as well just stay here.

Forget what I said about leaving.

Oh yeah, I post on a ton of football sites, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who here really thinks I didn't know what I was doing? I rarely post over there way to tightly moderated.
    Indian giver.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    He's a known liar and welcher tbh.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count

As long as the improvements to our secondary are the real deal, it should be a good season.... schedule will be brutal, but it's nice to actually go into a season feeling optimistic for once as opposed to the dread that AJ/Norv inspired....
    I'm hopeful because last year the chargers beat most of the good teams and mainly lost to teams so playing good teams is better for us hopefully.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    Chiefs won't make the playoffs, imho.... too many subtractions, not enough additions, a puzzling draft, and the personification of mediocrity at quarterback.... they fluked out a bunch of wins against ty teams but this year's schedule won't allow for that....
    Yep, Chiefs are going back to the basement with the Raiders.

My Team
    Arizona Cardinals
    Post Count
    I honestly think 10 wins takes the division this season.
    I think 10 wins will be needed for WC probably at least 11 for division. Chiefs and raiders should be 3 or 4 wins for both broncos and chargers- so one of the teams should have at least 4 wins from the division possibly 5 or 6. The each take at least 2 from afc east but more likely 3 and possibly 4 for one of them. So probably 8 wins at least from one of them with 6 more games that will all be tough( except for chargers playing Jags)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    pe ion to ban him from starting ty threads
    Aka pe ion to force Avante's suicide.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Posted on his profile visitor message:

Jets012 - 01-28-2014 08:12 PMView Conversation
    On behalf of the NFL forum, I was instructed to tell you that you should please stop destroying the forum. While we understand that everyone has their own right to post, once the posting provokes little discussion and is just filled with personal attacks and little to no substance, something needs to be done. We want you to weave off the posting and threads until you understand this. We hope you can be a positive member of the forum in the near future after you learn this.

------------The Forum
    this stupid ass got Avante has literally made entire boards hate his ass no matter where he goes. Here, the track and field forum, now that ^.

And this goty piece of worthless seriously believes everyone else is the ones with the problems. What a stupid, stupid .

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Ok man, no more threads, no more betting and no lists.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Man, I just read this thread....I was so reasonable for a minute there.

Spurraider....I can't f'ing believe how good the Raiders have been....good for you man, way to stick it out all this time and get to finally root for a winner!

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Man, I just read this thread....I was so reasonable for a minute there.

Spurraider....I can't f'ing believe how good the Raiders have been....good for you man, way to stick it out all this time and get to finally root for a winner!
    it's the first time they've been good since i hit puberty tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    it's the first time they've been good since i hit puberty tbh
    That's pretty funny....broncos fans are spoiled....I didn't realize it until they lost the super bowl against the Seahawks and I was all depressed and then I realized how ridiculous that was.

I really thought Del Rio would prevent the Raiders from succeeding and just wast talent....as per usual, I was wrong.

Thread Information