Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I know you have to hype up the O-Line in order to downplay Wilson for your "game manager" schtick, but they really did suck last year.... Okung got injured and had a down year, Unger had a down year, McQuistan was a dumpster fire....
    Unger was hurt early in the season too tbh. anybody remember that rams game where they almost lost to kellen clemens? det rams d-line was just abusing the seahawks up front all night

Post Count
    I am confused by NFL contracts tbh..who cares what they sign him too, isn't the guaranteed money/likely bonuses what matters?

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    I am confused by NFL contracts tbh..who cares what they sign him too, isn't the guaranteed money/likely bonuses what matters?
    Yep, it's basically on a year to year basis after the guaranteed money. Just restructure or cut the guy if he starts declining tbh.

hope and change
    Post Count
    wow, only 17 mill guaranteed? that's a good deal for Cincy, and I'm a Dalton hater. they can toss him with very little cap hit as soon as they find a legit QB, but they can also take their time looking...

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    you guys are in line for a rude awakening, don't tell i didn't tell you so tbh.
    Since spy gate, how long has it been since your last championship? I'll wait.

In fact, will you win this year?

Just STFU and accept the rebuild, . Bum ass AFC.

The Bengals might be the most re ed franchise in the league....next to the cowboys

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Since spy gate, how long has it been since your last championship? I'll wait.

In fact, will you win this year?

Just STFU and accept the rebuild, . Bum ass AFC.
    relax dude, your whole team is on adderal .. i'm just saying the oline is much worse than it was last year.

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    relax dude, your whole team is on adderal .. i'm just saying the oline is much worse than it was last year.
    Actually it will be much improved. With Okung and Unger back healthy it's a massive upgrade instantly as they are both Pro Bowlers. So,

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The Bengals had the 3rd ranked defense in the league last season, , they had the 10th ranked offense, few teams rank that high on both sides of the ball. They were plus 14 in the all important sacks/sacked.

What's not to like? Two good backs, A.J.Green a stud. Dalton did have over 4000 yards passing.

Sure, he;s getting paid too much but the team does look good on paper and should win the division.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The Bengals had the 3rd ranked defense in the league last season, , they had the 10th ranked offense, few teams rank that high on both sides of the ball. They were plus 14 in the all important sacks/sacked.

What's not to like? Two good backs, A.J.Green a stud. Dalton did have over 4000 yards passing.

Sure, he;s getting paid too much but the team does look good on paper and should win the division.
    Actually if it was not for two key injuries around tge end of the regular, they would have had a shot at the sb.

Thread Information