Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why you still on ST tbh??! Since you post here this is the most pussy site on the interwebs with your pathetic, underachiever takes. Weren´t you supposed to kill yourself multiple times...
    Having her on the team must be bad, she is distraction to the team, this is not somthing natural, no surprise last two season so underachiever with first round exits!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The family and I attended her jersey retirement last week at the Stars game - and I found it odd that there were no Spurs' players or members of the coaching staff in attendance to celebrate it with her.
    At least as far as players I suspect many were with families on vacation. The summer leaguers were with their respective families in Jersey and Houston they said. I imagine it was very similar concerning being on holidays (some like Boris, Tony, and Manu are even training for the Olympics) at least for some of the players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky got the Florida HC job but hasn't decided yet.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...150655797.html

The financial offer would be a considerable raise, especially considering that she’s still a young, behind-the-bench assistant on Gregg Popovich’s staff. Nevertheless, Hammon is grappling with the decision, because she has been determined to stay on course to become the NBA’s first female head coach, league sources said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say no if she doesn't need the money. Those jobs will always be available to her, given that it's hard for anyone to see if she's been doing a bad job. So long as she doesn't get fired from the Spurs, her stock will stay high.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't do it Becky!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Undecided myself on that decision too. She is clearly looking at HC jobs since she got that one.

I think she will need some in betweens to the HC job she wants and will need experience at the helm on her own. At the same time she's relatively new too and possibly still refining and leaning her coaching philosophies etc. I'd like her to persevere with her dream but to be realistic she needs success outside the Spurs IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Becky got the Florida HC job but hasn't decided yet.
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/sources...150655797.html
    Really, what the is she thinking? this such a massive downgrade and potentially career-killing if she goes on to take it..By the end of Pop tenure, I could see her moving to be Top assistant to whoever is going to take over from him (Ime/Messina)..She needs to stay patient if money isn't an issue..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really, what the is she thinking? this such a massive downgrade and potentially career-killing if she goes on to take it..By the end of Pop tenure, I could see her moving to be Top assistant to whoever is going to take over from him (Ime/Messina)..She needs to stay patient if money isn't an issue..
    Yes ... but it's unknown what's going to happen when Pop retires.
    I think she will succeed no matter where she goes... she has it!

but perhaps she should persevere..

However it's easy for us to say, we don't know the $ difference.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The 6th is coming... will_spurs's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a good way of reminding everybody in coaching circles of her existence...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do for you Becky! Do it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's getting tired of TP's sexual advances, tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take her as HC over any of the donkeys Pop surrounds himself with. She makes Fathead a scoring machine. I'd especially take her over whoever the idiot is that thinks switching on everything is a good strategy....

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take her as HC over any of the donkeys Pop surrounds himself with. She makes Fathead a scoring machine. I'd especially take her over whoever the idiot is that thinks switching on everything is a good strategy....
    She's the one that tells Pop to play fathead.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? In Summer League, yes. But come on, he was an NBA first round pick with two years of experience. If he couldn't dominate a league with a bunch of rookies and journeymen that haven't made it to the NBA, then he really is terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    David Flores @DavidFloresKENS

Spurs assistant Becky Hammon, who has been offered the Florida women's coaching job, is not on the SAS bench tonite. @DavidFloresKENS
    8:14 PM - 25 Mar 2017

Thread Information